Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

The kit who went outside

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
~Shadow Jinx

~Shadow Jinx

Clan/Rank : (M) Thunderclan warrior (F) Riverclan apprentice (M) Shadowclan apprentice (F) Shadowclan warrior (F) Windclan warrior
Aquarius Cat
Number of posts : 465

The kit who went outside Empty
PostSubject: The kit who went outside   The kit who went outside EmptyThu 23 Jan 2014 - 16:16

Whitekit scurried away. He dashed up a tree and looked down. He was far away from the apprentice and camp. Whitekit saw some prey.
"Mouse," he whispered. Then he climbed down the tree silently. Whitekit crept forward, the mouse still unaware. Then Whitekit leapt and broke the mouse's neck. Whitekit froze. He had caught prey!
Back to top Go down
http://www.dragonwings.forumotion.com
Soul

Aries Cat
Number of posts : 497

PostSubject: Re: The kit who went outside   The kit who went outside EmptyThu 23 Jan 2014 - 17:05

Last edited by xiinos on Wed 30 Nov 2016 - 4:22; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
~Shadow Jinx

~Shadow Jinx

Clan/Rank : (M) Thunderclan warrior (F) Riverclan apprentice (M) Shadowclan apprentice (F) Shadowclan warrior (F) Windclan warrior
Aquarius Cat

PostSubject: Re: The kit who went outside   The kit who went outside EmptyThu 23 Jan 2014 - 17:38

Whitekit remember the warriors talking about being real hungry, but they always said "Catch for the clan first." Whitekit dug a hole and dropped his mouse in it. Then he buried it and continued on, but he stopped, backed up and clawed the tree see he could remember.

Thunderclan
Nightkit/Nightglow: (Female)
Spoiler:

Windclan
WhitepawWhiteshadow: (Male)
Spoiler:

Shadowclan (Spiritkit's older brother)
Firepaw/Firetear (Female)
Spoiler:

Riverclan
Spiritkit/Tigerspirit (Female)
Spoiler:

Shadowclan (Whitekit's younger sister)
Back to top Go down
Soul

Aries Cat

PostSubject: Re: The kit who went outside   The kit who went outside EmptyThu 23 Jan 2014 - 17:47

Last edited by xiinos on Wed 30 Nov 2016 - 4:23; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
~Shadow Jinx

~Shadow Jinx

Aquarius Cat

PostSubject: Re: The kit who went outside   The kit who went outside EmptyThu 23 Jan 2014 - 17:58

Whitekit then proceeded onward. He looked around. Then he stopped remember what Soulpaw had said.
"You wouldn't stand a second with rouges, and clan cats everywhere." Whitekit sniffed the air. He turned in circles. His mouth was open as he tasted the air. All he smelled was prey. Nothing else, not even a hint of other things. Then he froze, another Shadowclan cat. He sniffed again. Definatly Shadowclan. Whitekit leapt into a tree and hid in the branches.

Thunderclan
Spoiler:

Windclan
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Riverclan
Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Soul

Aries Cat

PostSubject: Re: The kit who went outside   The kit who went outside EmptyThu 23 Jan 2014 - 18:05

Back to top Go down
~Shadow Jinx

~Shadow Jinx

Aquarius Cat

PostSubject: Re: The kit who went outside   The kit who went outside EmptyThu 23 Jan 2014 - 18:11

Whitekit watched the bushes move. He knew he wasn't strong enough to fight a warrior. Then he looked at the movement. He peeked through the leaves. He smelled the air and again caught the stench of Shadowclan. This cat wasn't another clan cat or rouge, this cat was from Shadowclan. Whitekit backed up and quietly stepped down to another branch. He came down silently behind the tree. Then he crouched down and hardly made a noise as he crept around so he would come behind the cat. Then he leapt and tackled the cat. It was an apprentice, slightly bigger but an apprentice, surely not a warrior.

Thunderclan
Spoiler:

Windclan
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Riverclan
Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Soul

Aries Cat

PostSubject: Re: The kit who went outside   The kit who went outside EmptyThu 23 Jan 2014 - 18:19

Back to top Go down
~Shadow Jinx

~Shadow Jinx

Aquarius Cat

PostSubject: Re: The kit who went outside   The kit who went outside EmptyThu 23 Jan 2014 - 18:21

Whitekit pinned Soulpaw down.
"Got you," Whitekit huffed.

Thunderclan
Spoiler:

Windclan
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Riverclan
Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Soul

Aries Cat

PostSubject: Re: The kit who went outside   The kit who went outside EmptyThu 23 Jan 2014 - 18:26

Back to top Go down
~Shadow Jinx

~Shadow Jinx

Aquarius Cat

PostSubject: Re: The kit who went outside   The kit who went outside EmptyThu 23 Jan 2014 - 18:30

"From the back," Whitekit mewed looking at Soulpaw.
"I could tell from your scent you weren't a rouge or another clan cat. Then I went to the back of the tree and crept from behind you," Whitekit explained.

Thunderclan
Spoiler:

Windclan
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Riverclan
Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Soul

Aries Cat

PostSubject: Re: The kit who went outside   The kit who went outside EmptyThu 23 Jan 2014 - 18:35

Back to top Go down
~Shadow Jinx

~Shadow Jinx

Aquarius Cat

PostSubject: Re: The kit who went outside   The kit who went outside EmptyThu 23 Jan 2014 - 18:39

Whitekit nodded.
"I like to watch the apprentices and warriors. Or I just practice when everyone goes to sleep," Whitekit sat down.

Thunderclan
Spoiler:

Windclan
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Riverclan
Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Echo

Echo

Gemini Dragon
Number of posts : 2606

PostSubject: Re: The kit who went outside   The kit who went outside EmptyThu 23 Jan 2014 - 18:42

Dragonfire wrote:
Whitekit nodded.
"I like to watch the apprentices and warriors. Or I just practice when everyone goes to sleep," Whitekit sat down.

OOC;; This. I'm sorry, but how would you watch the warriors and apprentices? How would you practice without waking anyone up? I'm sorry, but as a kit, you're a kit. You aren't very smart, you don't know stuff, and you're just playful and innocent. You won't know anything about the scents or anything until you are trained to do so, and you can't watch warriors and apprentices unless you continuously snuck out, but, they're bound to catch you. I'm sorry, but please act your rank - kit - and until you're an apprentice, please stay that way. It's part of the rules. I recommend you restart this topic or edit your posts to do make it a bit more fitting. I KILLED YOUR DOG

❝ Until the day his wings heal and he's able to fly... I will protect him. ❞
Back to top Go down
~Shadow Jinx

~Shadow Jinx

Aquarius Cat

PostSubject: Re: The kit who went outside   The kit who went outside EmptyThu 23 Jan 2014 - 18:46

OOC: Well this kit is different. I'm sorry. But I don't exactly like being told what to do because I wanted to make something that fir Whitekit. I think it's likely for kits to venture out, and kits can be smart. And what I meant is he watched the apprentices in the camp and listens to the warriors share tounges and talk about training their apprentices. I believe this is fine. Sorry if it sounded rude but I think I can stick with this. Whitekit is smart, and kits aren't really dumb...

Thunderclan
Spoiler:

Windclan
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Riverclan
Spoiler: