Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Returning With Redemption (Announcement-Please Post)

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Returning With Redemption (Announcement-Please Post) Empty
PostReturning With Redemption (Announcement-Please Post)

I've missed this site so much...

Before I can get started with the site matter I'll give you all the explaination you all deserve. Somehow, I stopped going on the internet, I completly lost track of time, things in my life were a little more demanding and a little more pressuring and I somehow just wasn't able to go on. I know this is no excuse and I give my deapest apologies to all of you, I'm sorry, but I can say this in encouragement: I will make things right again, and I promise I will never take such an unexpected absence like that again without a proper notification first.

Next off, I clearly need to develope a fail safe feature so that if for some reason I go off the radar again this site can remain progressive and great. So with that, I will be making myself into a full time Admin to handle the duties fully. Also, to make sure I don't go into an overload again, I have contacted Firelight and he says that he is thinking about returning to the site once again and he wishes to help as much as he can, so if he does come back on I will be making him a Moderator to help support myself.
In the mean time though, I need help, urgently, and I know Mistpelt is going to be an unlikely source of this now. So I would like to formally request Moonmist to become a Moderator on the site to help things continuing on the way they should be. So if you wish Moonmist, I will make you a Moderator as soon as you reply to this.

Alright, I know everyone must have a lot of questions and a lot of things that they need to state, so I'll be right here ready to listen, and make everything on this site return to the way it should be. Please, post here to tell me anything I should know about current events, Ceremonies, Topics, etc that needs to be handled or taken care of and I will fix it.

Don't worry, I'll make this site right again. :)
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

Returning With Redemption (Announcement-Please Post) :: Comments

welllll...... ALOT has happened.... people made themselves leaders/deputes (some changed back) people made there own warrior ceremonies, people left, people joined, and well.... ALOT OF STUFF! :P
Okay, I've handled the Warrior Ceremonies, I still need to make right of the wrong that happened with the members that left. The new members shouldn't be to hard for me to handle with their Ceremonies and what not, and with the self-proclaimed Leaders/Deputies, those are going to have to go away. The site isn't quite ready just yet for those positions to be put into effect, but I feel it's becoming closer.
yeah. can blue still be deputy though? she's the best of RiverClan to by a deputy! and i thought she had permishion from before something bout something.... dun know, im confused,,,
Gray! You're back! Yes! NOW THIS SITE WILL HAVE SOME ORDER and ORGANIZATION!
WOOOT!!!
Don't worry, I will put everything back. :)

For Mistriver, I can't make any promises, but as of now if I was forced to choose a Deputy, Bluesky would be my clear and obvious choice for RiverClan. She's a great user, she can handle responsibility and to top it all of she's been on this site for a long time. Now that you know how I feel about this I must restate that I will not be giving out Leader/Deputy positions currently, but I do feel the time for this is moving closer.
Awesome ness! ^^
YES!!!Hes back!but still,we need a Leader\Deputy for each clan in case you do disappear again.
I'm going to be able to fix this as well. I've already asked if Moonmist could help me with the site and become a Moderator. I've also contacted Firelight and asked for his return, he said he'd like to soon, so if he does I might make him a Moderator if he shows he can go on the site actively. Also, I'm hoping that Mistpelt will return, I feel that if she did the site would easily fall back into it's old roots even if she just went on once or twice every now and again.

I also have developed plans to make something new tentitively titled "The Back Up Squad". These members would act as temporary Moderators any time that all Admins (Myself and Mistpelt) were inactive on the site for over 14 Days (2 Weeks). If I had this instated on the site, these members would temporarily handle the site just in case something terrible is to happen to myself where I can no longer go on for an extended period of time. If Moonmist excepts my offer, she would be in charge of "The Back Up Squad" whenever they would be supporting the site.

I hope this short explaination helps explain a higher level of saefty on the site and I will be thinking about who I should choose to become members of this new group if I am to make it (Which I most likely will).
Thx Gray! For a moment everyone thought you'ld never be back! And oh, can Goldenfeather take over my training?
That's perfectly fine with me. You two can start whenever you're ready.
K!
~Rose blue~
Re: Returning With Redemption (Announcement-Please Post)
Post Wed 14 Apr 2010 - 23:28 by ~Rose blue~
im sorry but i need my warrior cerimonie like now ahh im getting tired of other people becoming warriors before me and ive been here sence like when there were 10 to 15 people.
Have u forfilled all the requirments?
1 go to a gathering
2 have battle training
3 have border patrol
4 have hunting patrol
6 have an assesment
7 are respected for maturity and trust

Returning With Redemption (Announcement-Please Post)

Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next