Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

whitestreak

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
whitestreak

whitestreak

Clan/Rank : half thunder half river in thunderclan is a new warrior
Scorpio Snake
Number of posts : 1

whitestreak Empty
PostSubject: whitestreak   whitestreak EmptyWed 15 Jan 2014 - 18:16

Whitestreak is/has: kind, shy, nervous, dark past, pure white fur,
Ice blue eyes, half river clan half thunder clan no one knows, mother is
Honeydew of river clan, honeydew is a tanish colored she-cat she is a new warrior,
Father is dark heart a newly made warrior of thunder clan, dark heart is a blackish Tom who is scourge son,
Dark hearts original name was shadow, dark hearts mother was a she-cat called mace, no one
Knows how whitestreak is a white she-cat rather than a black or tan color, whitestreak doesn't
Really belong to any clan she currently is in thunder clan, a Tom named Foxheart likes her and
Is liked by a shadow clan cat named nightshade, nightshade is kin of tigerheart and tiger heart is tawnypelts
Son so I guess nightshade is tigerstars kin, whitestreak is a good friend to hickorynose who is a wind clan cat,
Cats think whitestreak is the daughter of troutclaw who is a river clan Tom, cats think honeydew her mother and honeydew actually is her mother, honeydew is mistystars kin so whitestreak is mistystars kin I guess. Any way that's my char and THIS THING WAS SO LONG!!! Actually it may not seem long to you but it's long to me
Back to top Go down
Echo

Echo

Gemini Dragon
Number of posts : 2606

whitestreak Empty
PostSubject: Re: whitestreak   whitestreak EmptyWed 15 Jan 2014 - 19:10

^^; Excuse me, but we are before canon even happens, so Mistystar, Nightshade, Tigerstar, etc. never existed to us. Moreover, we are an AU, Alternate Universe, because of our differences to annon. So... You shouldn't even have this topic yet. I apologize, but perhaps you should go and read/re-read the rules and the like.

❝ Until the day his wings heal and he's able to fly... I will protect him. ❞
Back to top Go down

whitestreak
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Creation :: Character Profiles-
Jump to: