Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Ruby's Apprentice Ceremony

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Sun
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sun

Characters : Turtlefur, Goldenstar, Lynxpetal, Creekpaw, Lightningpaw
Clan/Rank : RiverClan Warrior, WindClan Leader, SkyClan Queen RiverClan Apprentice, WindClan Apprentice
Sagittarius Tiger
Number of posts : 8190

Ruby's Apprentice Ceremony Empty
PostSubject: Ruby's Apprentice Ceremony   Ruby's Apprentice Ceremony EmptyMon 6 Jan 2014 - 13:21

Ruby had gotten used to being treated like royalty. She spent her days relaxing in the medicine cat's den, being given attention from all sorts of visitors and even the medicine cat himself. There was one peculiar tom who visited more than the others, but she didn't think much of it. I like this much more than my old life. I don't even miss my mother or my sister. I'm glad I'm here; I don't even have to do anything! By now, her scraggly ginger and white fur had become thick and shiny and her bones were no longer visible. She was older than some of the apprentices in the apprentice den, but she had no duties and was given free reign of the camp. She didn't know it, but soon it would change.

"Let all cats old enough to catch their own prey join here beneath the Highrock for a Clan meeting!" Usually those words meant nothing to her, but today, the black and white tom called Swiftpaw nudged her out the den, yapping on about some kind of ceremony that was long due. She stared up at the large gray she-cat on the big rock, surprised to see her staring back. "Ruby, please step forward." She stared on with shock, and Swiftpaw nudged her on. "Today, we gather to..." What's going on? Why is she addressing me? Ruby looked nervously around the camp, noticing that the Clan cats' gazes were on her or the leader. She hardly even heard the words spoken until she looked back at Dewstar. "...shall be known as Sunpaw. Snowface, it is the time for you to receive an apprentice. You will take on this apprentice to train. Welcome to ThunderClan, Sunpaw." Her eyes widened in shock, though to most it looked like excitement. She was apparently Sunpaw now... and she had to work!

Sun // Living Characters // Deceased Characters
Ruby's Apprentice Ceremony 713E5771-31B2-4EA8-B75F-EC3A67DB4C32
Turtlefur || Tom || RiverClan T5 Warrior || Requirements || #cc9900
Goldenstar || She-cat || WindClan T5 Leader || Requirements || burlywood
Lynxpetal || She-cat || SkyClan Queen || darkblue
Lightningpaw || Tom || WindClan Apprentice || #dfd47e
Creekpaw || She-cat || RiverClan Apprentice || #4c5682
Back to top Go down
Stormi the Gummy

Stormi the Gummy

Clan/Rank : {Storm}Riverclan/Experienced Warrior {Adder}Thunderclan/Experienced Warrior {Red}Shadowclan/Experienced Warrior {Wolf}Shadowclan/Apprentice
Pisces Cat
Number of posts : 3741

PostSubject: Re: Ruby's Apprentice Ceremony   Ruby's Apprentice Ceremony EmptyMon 6 Jan 2014 - 17:45

Adderpaw smiled, happy that 'Sunpaw' had a good mentor now. She'd enjoy life in Thunderclan, he was sure.
"Congratulations." He meowed, padding over to her. "You're an official cat of Thunderclan now. Glad to have you!" The tom purred.

Ruby's Apprentice Ceremony Homestuck_stamp_by_sinderish-d3gnmxzRuby's Apprentice Ceremony Karkat_stamp__gray__by_chameleonraptor-d48qxhrRuby's Apprentice Ceremony Stamp__terezi_by_shendijiro-d47mqtaRuby's Apprentice Ceremony I_love_gamzee_by_nosense616-d47vsgh
Ruby's Apprentice Ceremony 1voydRuby's Apprentice Ceremony 2gy1qubRuby's Apprentice Ceremony One_Piece_Luffy_Stamp_by_erjanksRuby's Apprentice Ceremony StampOnePiece
Back to top Go down
Shade

Shade

Leo Cat
Number of posts : 632

PostSubject: Re: Ruby's Apprentice Ceremony   Ruby's Apprentice Ceremony EmptyMon 6 Jan 2014 - 19:44

Snowface was proud to have her first apprentice. She padded over to Sunpaw and touched noses with her.

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ruby's Apprentice Ceremony   Ruby's Apprentice Ceremony Empty

Back to top Go down

Ruby's Apprentice Ceremony
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: ThunderClan Camp :: Highrock :: ThunderClan Ceremonies :: Apprentice Ceremonies-
Jump to: