Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Swiftkit's apprentice ceremony.

Go down 
+2
Phoenix
Honey Badger
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Honey Badger
Former Staff
Former Staff
Honey Badger

Characters : Current: Acornstar, Badgermask, Creamsky, Duckpaw, Eveningmoon - Old: Badgerfang, Silentherb, Stormstar, Stormeye, Twistedfoot, Badgerpaw, Nightcloud, Maplestar, Honeypaw, Bearmask, Ryefur, Owlheart, Morningpaw, Creamstorm, Smokeheart, Badgerpaw, Cinderpaw, Elmpaw, Stormpaw, Larksong, Amberpelt, Lionspark, Smokestripe, Mottleheart, Storm that Lights the Clouds, Leopardpaw, Honeytongue, Foxfire, Flintshard, Hayglow, Muddyleap, Theron
Clan/Rank : [A]ThunderClan T5 Leader [B] ShadowClan T5 Warrior [C] SkyClan T5 Warrior [D] RiverClan Apprentice [E] WindClan T2 Warrior
Gemini Buffalo
Number of posts : 7395

Swiftkit's apprentice ceremony. Empty
PostSubject: Swiftkit's apprentice ceremony.   Swiftkit's apprentice ceremony. EmptyMon 6 Jan 2014 - 5:29

"Let all cats old enough to swim gather to hear my words!" It was already time for another apprentice ceremony. Mapleclaw sat high on the willow tree as she waited for her Clanmates to gather below her. She paused as she tried to think of who would be a good mentor for Swiftkit as she wrapped her tail around her paws, trying to sit up straight. Ah, choices, choices....

Swiftkit's apprentice ceremony. ABC-Gang-Acornstar-2
Acornstar ~ Badgermask ~ Creamsky ~ Duckpaw ~ Eveningmoon
TC T5 Leader (80 HP - 170 SP) ~ SC T5 Warrior (70 HP - 160 SP) ~ SkC T5 Warrior (70 HP - 160 SP) ~ RC Apprentice (20 HP - 60 SP)~ WC T2 Warrior (35 HP - 70 SP*)
Rosybrown (Forest)/Sandybrown (Feral) ~ Indigo ~ Tan ~ Olive ~ Icyblue
*Disadvantage Stats
Back to top Go down
Phoenix

Phoenix

Characters : [Stormkit]
Clan/Rank : [Storm: ShadowClan Kit]
Libra Snake
Number of posts : 212

PostSubject: Re: Swiftkit's apprentice ceremony.   Swiftkit's apprentice ceremony. EmptyMon 6 Jan 2014 - 12:47

Swiftkit bounded out eagerly when Mapleclaw called for an announcement. OMIGOSH! he thought excitedly. Maybe it's my apprentice ceremony! Then he paused. Or maybe it isn't He bounced towards the willow tree Mapleclaw was sitting on. His tail waved wildly as he sped at the tree at high speeds. "I wonder ..." he mewed out loud.

~Stormkit~
Back to top Go down
http://rpgdragons.forumotion.com
Wolf

Wolf

Characters : Beetlekit [B] Snowkit [S]
Clan/Rank : [B] Kit [S]
Pisces Tiger
Number of posts : 563

PostSubject: Re: Swiftkit's apprentice ceremony.   Swiftkit's apprentice ceremony. EmptyMon 6 Jan 2014 - 13:04

Beewhisker lifted his head from sunbathing as Mapleclaw's voice rang out over the camp. Her voice and those words together were still foreign to him, but he'd have to come to accept it sooner or later. He made his way to the willow tree, leaving plenty of room for the rest of the clan to fill in. Must be another ceremony he thought, seeing an excited kit bounce out and sit under the tree.

Beetlekit
Clan: Skyclan

Spoiler:

Snowkit
Clan: Thunderclan

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
lacekittens

lacekittens

Clan/Rank : Riverclan kit
Number of posts : 167

PostSubject: Re: Swiftkit's apprentice ceremony.   Swiftkit's apprentice ceremony. EmptyMon 6 Jan 2014 - 13:12

Steampaw poked her head from outside the apprentice den.Another allready? She thought sitting outside the apprentice den.Finally a day with no snow.She murmured to herself.The sun felt warm on her fur.She looked up at Mapleclaw and sat.

Snow

Clan/Rank : Shadowclan Warrior
Scorpio Cat
Number of posts : 333

PostSubject: Re: Swiftkit's apprentice ceremony.   Swiftkit's apprentice ceremony. EmptyMon 6 Jan 2014 - 14:55

Snowpaw jumped up and down. "I wish my mom were here to see this. I wish she could groom my fur like all the other apprentices get." Snowpaw sadly looked down as she murmured her feelings. She started trying to groom her fur, but missing a few spots because she was to small to reach fully around.

Blazestorm:

Silversong:

Swiftfoot:

Ivykit:
Back to top Go down
http://criesofthebattles.forumotion.com
Rose

Rose

Clan/Rank : [Sp]TC Leader [St]RC Elder [N] TC Medicine Cat [O] TC Apprentice [E] TC Apprentice
Taurus Cat
Number of posts : 1838

PostSubject: Re: Swiftkit's apprentice ceremony.   Swiftkit's apprentice ceremony. EmptyMon 6 Jan 2014 - 15:42

Stormclaw looked to Mapleclaw at she called to a clan meeting, he dragged himself up before padding under the tree. Another apprentice ceremony was happening. 'Well I already have one, one who doesn't have one will take him.' he thought to himself as he waited for Mapleclaw to continue.

Former Staff
Former Staff
Honey Badger

Characters : Current: Acornstar, Badgermask, Creamsky, Duckpaw, Eveningmoon - Old: Badgerfang, Silentherb, Stormstar, Stormeye, Twistedfoot, Badgerpaw, Nightcloud, Maplestar, Honeypaw, Bearmask, Ryefur, Owlheart, Morningpaw, Creamstorm, Smokeheart, Badgerpaw, Cinderpaw, Elmpaw, Stormpaw, Larksong, Amberpelt, Lionspark, Smokestripe, Mottleheart, Storm that Lights the Clouds, Leopardpaw, Honeytongue, Foxfire, Flintshard, Hayglow, Muddyleap, Theron
Clan/Rank : [A]ThunderClan T5 Leader [B] ShadowClan T5 Warrior [C] SkyClan T5 Warrior [D] RiverClan Apprentice [E] WindClan T2 Warrior
Gemini Buffalo
Number of posts : 7395

PostSubject: Re: Swiftkit's apprentice ceremony.   Swiftkit's apprentice ceremony. EmptyMon 6 Jan 2014 - 16:24

Mapleclaw paused as she scanned the camp, before clearing her throat and started to speak. Swiftkit, you have reached the age of six moons, and it is time for you to be apprenticed. From this day on, until you receive your warrior name, you will be known as Swiftpaw. Your mentor will be...Beewhisker. I hope Beewhisker will pass down all he knows on to you." A soft smile appeared on the brown she-cat's face as she turned to look at her once-apprentice. "Beewhisker, you are ready to take on an apprentice. You have received excellent training from me, and you have shown yourself to be steady and unfailing to your Clan. You will be the mentor of Swiftpaw, and I expect you to pass on all you know to him."

Swiftkit's apprentice ceremony. ABC-Gang-Acornstar-2
Acornstar ~ Badgermask ~ Creamsky ~ Duckpaw ~ Eveningmoon
TC T5 Leader (80 HP - 170 SP) ~ SC T5 Warrior (70 HP - 160 SP) ~ SkC T5 Warrior (70 HP - 160 SP) ~ RC Apprentice (20 HP - 60 SP)~ WC T2 Warrior (35 HP - 70 SP*)
Rosybrown (Forest)/Sandybrown (Feral) ~ Indigo ~ Tan ~ Olive ~ Icyblue
*Disadvantage Stats
Back to top Go down
Phoenix

Phoenix

Characters : [Stormkit]
Clan/Rank : [Storm: ShadowClan Kit]
Libra Snake
Number of posts : 212

PostSubject: Re: Swiftkit's apprentice ceremony.   Swiftkit's apprentice ceremony. EmptyMon 6 Jan 2014 - 16:33

The newly named Swiftpaw turned to the gray tabby tom. "Hi there," he mewed cheerfully. "I can't wait to get started! Are we starting today or tomorrow?"

~Stormkit~
Back to top Go down
http://rpgdragons.forumotion.com
Wolf

Wolf

Characters : Beetlekit [B] Snowkit [S]
Clan/Rank : [B] Kit [S]
Pisces Tiger
Number of posts : 563

PostSubject: Re: Swiftkit's apprentice ceremony.   Swiftkit's apprentice ceremony. EmptyMon 6 Jan 2014 - 17:02

Beewhisker was surprised to hear his name called; after all, he'd just recently been given a warrior name. But if his old mentor had faith in him... "Thank you; you won't be disapointed," he mewed with a deep head bow. Then the warrior stepped forward to greet his apprentice. "Hello... if you want, I'll show you the borders today"

Beetlekit
Clan: Skyclan

Spoiler:

Snowkit
Clan: Thunderclan

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
lacekittens

lacekittens

Clan/Rank : Riverclan kit
Number of posts : 167

PostSubject: Re: Swiftkit's apprentice ceremony.   Swiftkit's apprentice ceremony. EmptyMon 6 Jan 2014 - 17:13

Steampaw purred.I remember me doing that like it was yestday, well..It was yesterday.She looked at Swiftpaw.I guess I'll do his nest.She thought.

Snow

Clan/Rank : Shadowclan Warrior
Scorpio Cat
Number of posts : 333

PostSubject: Re: Swiftkit's apprentice ceremony.   Swiftkit's apprentice ceremony. EmptyTue 7 Jan 2014 - 15:14

OOC: Whoa. I thought this was for my Swiftkit. Coon said it was my apprentice ceremony.

Blazestorm:

Silversong:

Swiftfoot:

Ivykit:
Back to top Go down
http://criesofthebattles.forumotion.com
Rose

Rose

Clan/Rank : [Sp]TC Leader [St]RC Elder [N] TC Medicine Cat [O] TC Apprentice [E] TC Apprentice
Taurus Cat
Number of posts : 1838

PostSubject: Re: Swiftkit's apprentice ceremony.   Swiftkit's apprentice ceremony. EmptyTue 7 Jan 2014 - 15:27

OOC: Yours is in with 2 other apprentices. Look down the page and you'll see one topic made by her.

PostSubject: Re: Swiftkit's apprentice ceremony.   Swiftkit's apprentice ceremony. Empty

Back to top Go down

Swiftkit's apprentice ceremony.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: RiverClan Camp :: Willow Branch :: RiverClan Ceremonies :: Apprentice Ceremonies-
Jump to: