Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Leafstream's Elder Ceremony

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sleepy

Sleepy

Clan/Rank : RiverClan
Capricorn Tiger
Number of posts : 9738

Leafstream's Elder Ceremony Empty
PostSubject: Leafstream's Elder Ceremony   Leafstream's Elder Ceremony EmptySat 21 Dec 2013 - 19:02

Reedstar stood on the slick pale branch of the willow tree, looking over the destructed ruins of camp. They'd returned only a couple days ago, and the sight of their dens in ruins was almost too painful to bear. Repairs had started and it wouldn't be long until the Clan could function normally again, but there was one more ceremony he had to perform... not some funeral rite like he had over the past few days, but something that felt a thousand times worse.

"All cats old enough to swim gather to hear my words!"

Leafstream's Elder Ceremony I42GrfL
Back to top Go down
http://beata.forumotion.com/
Kitty
Site Administrator
Site Administrator
Kitty

Characters : Murkyriver ♀ | Mistwalker ♀ | Mintglade ♀ | Crakeburn ♀ | Pipitpaw ♀
Clan/Rank : Riverclan | Skyclan | Windclan
Sagittarius Horse
Number of posts : 4849

PostSubject: Re: Leafstream's Elder Ceremony   Leafstream's Elder Ceremony EmptySat 21 Dec 2013 - 19:05

Leafstream walked stiffly with the help of Silvercloud to the front of the destructed camp where Reedstar was. Sitting down, her clouded eyes looked up at the leader.

MurkyriverMintgladeCrakeburnPipitpawMistwalkerHollowkit
Back to top Go down
Sleepy

Sleepy

Capricorn Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Leafstream's Elder Ceremony   Leafstream's Elder Ceremony EmptySat 21 Dec 2013 - 19:14

He let his gaze rest on Leafstream sadly for a few moments before giving a resigned sigh. Why did such a young warrior have to get blinded? Get it over with. "While Leafstream is still young and has much more to give to RiverClan, her sight has been taken." Reedstar started. "Leafstream, is it your wish to give up the name of a warrior and go to join the elders?" Some part of him wished she would reconsider and say "no", but he knew that just wouldn't do. Without sight, Leafstream could never keep up with the other warriors.

Back to top Go down
Kitty
Site Administrator
Site Administrator
Kitty

Characters : Murkyriver ♀ | Mistwalker ♀ | Mintglade ♀ | Crakeburn ♀ | Pipitpaw ♀
Clan/Rank : Riverclan | Skyclan | Windclan
Sagittarius Horse
Number of posts : 4849

PostSubject: Re: Leafstream's Elder Ceremony   Leafstream's Elder Ceremony EmptySat 21 Dec 2013 - 19:16

Leafstream sighed. "No is not an answer that can be accepted; So I am forced to say yes."

MurkyriverMintgladeCrakeburnPipitpawMistwalkerHollowkit
Back to top Go down
Sleepy

Sleepy

Capricorn Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Leafstream's Elder Ceremony   Leafstream's Elder Ceremony EmptySat 21 Dec 2013 - 20:32

Did she have to say all that? Reedstar hesitated, but finally resigned himself to say the words and finish the ceremony. Had this been as hard for Froststar, when Berrysplash had lost her sight? Maybe, but Berrysplash hadn't been as young. "Your Clan honors you and all the service you have given to us. I call upon StarClan to give you many moons of rest."

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Leafstream's Elder Ceremony   Leafstream's Elder Ceremony Empty

Back to top Go down

Leafstream's Elder Ceremony
Page 1 of 1