Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

The Official Winter Holidays Topic

Go down 
+10
Mossy
Ebby
iceychu
Shadow
Splotch
Rainy
Jay
Rose
Stormi the Gummy
Sleepy
14 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Sleepy

Sleepy

Clan/Rank : RiverClan
Capricorn Tiger
Number of posts : 9738

The Official Winter Holidays Topic Empty
PostSubject: The Official Winter Holidays Topic   The Official Winter Holidays Topic EmptyThu 19 Dec 2013 - 5:10

Christmas is coming up soon (and my birthday―sweet), so I thought I'd make this winter megathread kind of thing. Just derp around or whatever, except with that Christmas cheer, guys. God, I hate the word "derp."

One of WCC's many unspoken traditions are Christmas-themed names. I'm going to be Sleepy Claus for the second year in the row, now. Hohoho.

For fun, here's a screenshot from 2010 a couple days after Christmas.

The Official Winter Holidays Topic ZNBFAbI

I might have had a Christmas name that I just removed after... well, you know, Christmas, but probably not. In those days I was really paranoid that somebody would steal my name and troll somewhere, since that was a thing people liked to do. I was the fun-killing Scrooge, you see.

The Official Winter Holidays Topic I42GrfL
Back to top Go down
http://beata.forumotion.com/
Stormi the Gummy

Stormi the Gummy

Clan/Rank : {Storm}Riverclan/Experienced Warrior {Adder}Thunderclan/Experienced Warrior {Red}Shadowclan/Experienced Warrior {Wolf}Shadowclan/Apprentice
Pisces Cat
Number of posts : 3741

PostSubject: Re: The Official Winter Holidays Topic   The Official Winter Holidays Topic EmptyThu 19 Dec 2013 - 14:44

Got it :3

The Official Winter Holidays Topic Homestuck_stamp_by_sinderish-d3gnmxzThe Official Winter Holidays Topic Karkat_stamp__gray__by_chameleonraptor-d48qxhrThe Official Winter Holidays Topic Stamp__terezi_by_shendijiro-d47mqtaThe Official Winter Holidays Topic I_love_gamzee_by_nosense616-d47vsgh
The Official Winter Holidays Topic 1voydThe Official Winter Holidays Topic 2gy1qubThe Official Winter Holidays Topic One_Piece_Luffy_Stamp_by_erjanksThe Official Winter Holidays Topic StampOnePiece
Back to top Go down
Rose

Rose

Clan/Rank : [Sp]TC Leader [St]RC Elder [N] TC Medicine Cat [O] TC Apprentice [E] TC Apprentice
Taurus Cat
Number of posts : 1838

PostSubject: Re: The Official Winter Holidays Topic   The Official Winter Holidays Topic EmptyThu 19 Dec 2013 - 16:14

Lol I just noticed yours and some other peoplez so I did it before this was posted XD

Jay

Taurus Tiger
Number of posts : 9353

PostSubject: Re: The Official Winter Holidays Topic   The Official Winter Holidays Topic EmptyThu 19 Dec 2013 - 17:37

Heehee. Skyclan. *dismissive wave of hand*

Rainy

Rainy

Characters : Heatherpaw
Pisces Buffalo
Number of posts : 5137

PostSubject: Re: The Official Winter Holidays Topic   The Official Winter Holidays Topic EmptyThu 19 Dec 2013 - 22:29

My name is the most clever. (How did I not come up with this in past years?)
Back to top Go down
Sleepy

Sleepy

Capricorn Tiger

PostSubject: Re: The Official Winter Holidays Topic   The Official Winter Holidays Topic EmptyThu 19 Dec 2013 - 22:45

Rain-deer wrote:
My name is the most clever. (How did I not come up with this in past years?)

You genius.

Back to top Go down
Splotch

Splotch

Characters : Sleepycloud, Hopepaw, Lakekit
Clan/Rank : Ye Old Member-- ALL THUNDERCLAN OOPS Sleepycloud (T2), Hopepaw [App], Lake [Kit]
Taurus Dragon
Number of posts : 3544

PostSubject: Re: The Official Winter Holidays Topic   The Official Winter Holidays Topic EmptyThu 19 Dec 2013 - 23:19

I need a better name. ;-; Not much goes with Splotch.

Sleepycloud || Hopepaw || Lakekit
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Former Staff
Former Staff
Shadow

Characters : Bramblekit
Clan/Rank : Windclan kit
Leo Pig
Number of posts : 6644

PostSubject: Re: The Official Winter Holidays Topic   The Official Winter Holidays Topic EmptyThu 19 Dec 2013 - 23:56

oh my gosh. I know most of those names on that 24 hour list ;u; and dat hard-as-butt-to-read gray color for Windclan... and this was about 3 weeks after I first joined the site ;w; those days, man. Those days.

As for Skyclan, the biggest thing I miss about Skyclan is seeing that beautiful blue color in the 24 hour list~
Back to top Go down
Sleepy

Sleepy

Capricorn Tiger

PostSubject: Re: The Official Winter Holidays Topic   The Official Winter Holidays Topic EmptyFri 20 Dec 2013 - 7:04

Splotch of Christmas wrote:
I need a better name. ;-; Not much goes with Splotch.

ABJECT SPLOTCH OF FAILURE.

Gingerbread Shadow wrote:
oh my gosh. I know most of those names on that 24 hour list ;u; and dat hard-as-butt-to-read gray color for Windclan... and this was about 3 weeks after I first joined the site ;w; those days, man. Those days.

As for Skyclan, the biggest thing I miss about Skyclan is seeing that beautiful blue color in the 24 hour list~

I recognize most of them too... probably all of them, but you know, Christmas names. It makes some of them hard to decipher. It makes me kinda sad... It's weird when you have sappy moments on cat forums with all these people and then they disappear and you forget. Tell me I'm not the only one who would think it'd be cool to have Kyle/Steve visit again. And Feath. And Hawk. And Dead (although all you monsters drove him off). And just everyone I miss them all so much ;-;

ThunderClan was pretty hard to read back in the day too, but in a different way. WindClan blended into the background. ThunderClan gave you eye cancer.

Back to top Go down
iceychu

iceychu

Sagittarius Snake
Number of posts : 828

PostSubject: Re: The Official Winter Holidays Topic   The Official Winter Holidays Topic EmptyFri 20 Dec 2013 - 10:46

How did my cat get food on his head? And why does he yowl for food, then when he gets it just looks st it then go off to poop or sleep!?!?!
Confused Sad Mad Blank Hamu Angry Hamu 
I just don't get my OAP cat.

-sorry none of that was Christmassy but just thought I'd rant a bit to have more room for Christmas cheer-
ANYWAY
I only just realised that the colours of the names were based on the Clans they are in. -derp face-
My christmassy name isn't very merry at all.

Who said—“Two vast and trunkless legs of stone
Stand in the desert. Near them, on the sand,
Half sunk a shattered visage lies, whose frown,
And wrinkled lip, and sneer of cold command,
Tell that its sculptor well those passions read
Which yet survive, stamped on these lifeless things,
The hand that mocked them, and the heart that fed;
And on the pedestal, these words appear:
My name is Ozymandias, King of Kings;
Look on my Works, ye Mighty, and despair!
Nothing beside remains. Round the decay
Of that colossal Wreck, boundless and bare
The lone and level sands stretch far away."
-Percy Bysshe Shelley
Back to top Go down
Ebby

Ebby

Characters : Stormsong, Doekit
Clan/Rank : ShadowClan Arborist; Mindflayer Enthusiast
Capricorn Dog
Number of posts : 6705

PostSubject: Re: The Official Winter Holidays Topic   The Official Winter Holidays Topic EmptyFri 20 Dec 2013 - 13:24

*topples over and falls down the stairs from a nostolgia attack*

The Official Winter Holidays Topic PDt1Qqd The Official Winter Holidays Topic Lyl9TWB
Doekit | Stormsong
ThunderClan Kit | ThunderClan T3
#5D3FD3 | #446c9f
<| charrie profile |>

Back to top Go down
Stormi the Gummy

Stormi the Gummy

Clan/Rank : {Storm}Riverclan/Experienced Warrior {Adder}Thunderclan/Experienced Warrior {Red}Shadowclan/Experienced Warrior {Wolf}Shadowclan/Apprentice
Pisces Cat
Number of posts : 3741

PostSubject: Re: The Official Winter Holidays Topic   The Official Winter Holidays Topic EmptyFri 20 Dec 2013 - 13:44

Ebonyzer Scrouge wrote:
*topples over and falls down the stairs from a nostolgia attack*

*Puts on Grammar Nazi cap and flips a table*
nostalgia*

The Official Winter Holidays Topic Homestuck_stamp_by_sinderish-d3gnmxzThe Official Winter Holidays Topic Karkat_stamp__gray__by_chameleonraptor-d48qxhrThe Official Winter Holidays Topic Stamp__terezi_by_shendijiro-d47mqtaThe Official Winter Holidays Topic I_love_gamzee_by_nosense616-d47vsgh
The Official Winter Holidays Topic 1voydThe Official Winter Holidays Topic 2gy1qubThe Official Winter Holidays Topic One_Piece_Luffy_Stamp_by_erjanksThe Official Winter Holidays Topic StampOnePiece
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Former Staff
Former Staff
Shadow

Characters : Bramblekit
Clan/Rank : Windclan kit
Leo Pig
Number of posts : 6644

PostSubject: Re: The Official Winter Holidays Topic   The Official Winter Holidays Topic EmptyFri 20 Dec 2013 - 23:07

Sleepy Claus wrote:
Gingerbread Shadow wrote:

I recognize most of them too... probably all of them, but you know, Christmas names. It makes some of them hard to decipher. It makes me kinda sad... It's weird when you have sappy moments on cat forums with all these people and then they disappear and you forget. Tell me I'm not the only one who would think it'd be cool to have Kyle/Steve visit again. And Feath. And Hawk. And Dead (although all you monsters drove him off). And just everyone I miss them all so much ;-;

ThunderClan was pretty hard to read back in the day too, but in a different way. WindClan blended into the background. ThunderClan gave you eye cancer.

You aren't the only one ;w; I kinda wish there would be that one day when everyone on that 24 hour list decided to get back on the chat for at least an hour or so and just talk even if it turned to arguing after 2 minutes. just... nostalgia ;-; so much nostalgia...
Back to top Go down
Mossy

Mossy

Scorpio Dragon
Number of posts : 5271

PostSubject: Re: The Official Winter Holidays Topic   The Official Winter Holidays Topic EmptySat 21 Dec 2013 - 3:30

1 deadly silkykit
oh my fck nostalgia why
whyyyyyyyy

Shade

Leo Cat
Number of posts : 632

PostSubject: Re: The Official Winter Holidays Topic   The Official Winter Holidays Topic EmptySat 21 Dec 2013 - 4:08

Scrooge is as christmassy as I'll get, and there's nothing christmassy that goes with Shade anyways

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Official Winter Holidays Topic   The Official Winter Holidays Topic Empty

Back to top Go down

The Official Winter Holidays Topic
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next