Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Stormpaw and Hailpaw's Battle Training

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sleepy

Sleepy

Clan/Rank : RiverClan
Capricorn Tiger
Number of posts : 9738

Stormpaw and Hailpaw's Battle Training Empty
PostSubject: Stormpaw and Hailpaw's Battle Training   Stormpaw and Hailpaw's Battle Training EmptyTue 17 Dec 2013 - 17:31

Reedstar weaved through the reeds, with occasional glances behind him to make sure his apprentices were following closely. "The clearing is not far ahead." he mewed. He had already given the two littermates a quick briefing over their training regimen for the day. They would be learning their basic battle techniques, mainly one-on-one combat. If word had leaked out about the storm that had ravaged camp and drowned so many warriors, their enemies would doubtlessly make a move. They had to be ready, and soon, for battle if it came to it.

Stormpaw and Hailpaw's Battle Training I42GrfL
Back to top Go down
http://beata.forumotion.com/
Stormi the Gummy

Stormi the Gummy

Clan/Rank : {Storm}Riverclan/Experienced Warrior {Adder}Thunderclan/Experienced Warrior {Red}Shadowclan/Experienced Warrior {Wolf}Shadowclan/Apprentice
Pisces Cat
Number of posts : 3741

PostSubject: Re: Stormpaw and Hailpaw's Battle Training   Stormpaw and Hailpaw's Battle Training EmptyWed 18 Dec 2013 - 14:56

Stormpaw nodded and followed quickly, every now and then nudging her sister, Hailpaw, so she'd speed up. Hailpaw was still a bit shaken after the flood, as if there were parts of it she was still having a hard time trying to grasp. But overall she seemed to be getting better; she talked with Stormpaw, carried on with her duties--even though she stayed silent, and basically went on with life.

"Try not to lag behind." Stormpaw whispered, and her sister obediently sped up slightly. With that out of the way, the tabby padded over to Reedstar so she could try to spot the clearing up ahead.

Stormpaw and Hailpaw's Battle Training Homestuck_stamp_by_sinderish-d3gnmxzStormpaw and Hailpaw's Battle Training Karkat_stamp__gray__by_chameleonraptor-d48qxhrStormpaw and Hailpaw's Battle Training Stamp__terezi_by_shendijiro-d47mqtaStormpaw and Hailpaw's Battle Training I_love_gamzee_by_nosense616-d47vsgh
Stormpaw and Hailpaw's Battle Training 1voydStormpaw and Hailpaw's Battle Training 2gy1qubStormpaw and Hailpaw's Battle Training One_Piece_Luffy_Stamp_by_erjanksStormpaw and Hailpaw's Battle Training StampOnePiece
Back to top Go down
Sleepy

Sleepy

Capricorn Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Stormpaw and Hailpaw's Battle Training   Stormpaw and Hailpaw's Battle Training EmptyThu 19 Dec 2013 - 1:51

It wasn't long before the dense forest of tall grass and reeds opened up. Reedstar halted and glanced around, his paws sinking into the damp soil. It would be loose and soft from the recent flood. That was perfect for the battle practice; it would help cushion the blows. "Here we are, you two. Go line up over there." he said, motioning to the center of the clearing with his tail. "Face each other."

Back to top Go down
Stormi the Gummy

Stormi the Gummy

Clan/Rank : {Storm}Riverclan/Experienced Warrior {Adder}Thunderclan/Experienced Warrior {Red}Shadowclan/Experienced Warrior {Wolf}Shadowclan/Apprentice
Pisces Cat

PostSubject: Re: Stormpaw and Hailpaw's Battle Training   Stormpaw and Hailpaw's Battle Training EmptyThu 19 Dec 2013 - 11:10

"Right." Stormpaw responded and ran to the designated spot. She turned around to face Hailpaw, who silently fell into place as well. She was a little uncomfortable with facing her sister, but didn't argue.

Stormpaw and Hailpaw's Battle Training Homestuck_stamp_by_sinderish-d3gnmxzStormpaw and Hailpaw's Battle Training Karkat_stamp__gray__by_chameleonraptor-d48qxhrStormpaw and Hailpaw's Battle Training Stamp__terezi_by_shendijiro-d47mqtaStormpaw and Hailpaw's Battle Training I_love_gamzee_by_nosense616-d47vsgh
Stormpaw and Hailpaw's Battle Training 1voydStormpaw and Hailpaw's Battle Training 2gy1qubStormpaw and Hailpaw's Battle Training One_Piece_Luffy_Stamp_by_erjanksStormpaw and Hailpaw's Battle Training StampOnePiece
Back to top Go down
Sleepy

Sleepy

Capricorn Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Stormpaw and Hailpaw's Battle Training   Stormpaw and Hailpaw's Battle Training EmptyFri 20 Dec 2013 - 3:50

OOC: Sorry I'm being so slow to post. I should be quicker from now on. Maybe.

IC: Reedstar looked over both of them for a quiet moment, analyzing their every move. "Both of you will want to be developing a fighting stance." he finally said. Bittersweet memories of saying something similar to Sandwhisker came to mind, but he brushed them away and began to circle the apprentices. "Arch your back and bush out your fur. We're bigger than cats from other Clans. You want to come off as intimidating."

Back to top Go down
Stormi the Gummy

Stormi the Gummy

Pisces Cat

PostSubject: Re: Stormpaw and Hailpaw's Battle Training   Stormpaw and Hailpaw's Battle Training EmptyFri 20 Dec 2013 - 9:52

Ooc: It's fine x3
I think you're posting faster than I am, actually.

Ic: Stormpaw nodded and placed one paw further back than the other, half-crouching, in a sort of 'preparing-to-pounce' stance. She fluffed out her silver tabby fur, baring sharp fangs and letting out a hiss. Her tail lashed from side to side.

Hailpaw flattened her ears, eyes wide. Her fur immediately poofed out so that she looked like a big snowball, and she let out a pathetic hiss of half-terror, half-whatever intimidating sound she could pull off.

Back to top Go down
Sleepy

Sleepy

Capricorn Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Stormpaw and Hailpaw's Battle Training   Stormpaw and Hailpaw's Battle Training EmptyFri 20 Dec 2013 - 17:48

The leader's whiskers twitched in amusement at Hailpaw's attempt. "She got you that good, huh?" Reedstar mewed. "Very good, Stormpaw. Hailpaw, put a bit more into your efforts."

Back to top Go down
Stormi the Gummy

Stormi the Gummy

Pisces Cat

PostSubject: Re: Stormpaw and Hailpaw's Battle Training   Stormpaw and Hailpaw's Battle Training EmptySat 21 Dec 2013 - 11:28

Stormpaw couldn't help but laugh quietly to herself, therefor rendering her a little less scary-looking. Hailpaw took the chance and narrowed her eyes, tail lashing backwards, teeth bared, and ears hooked back. She let out a snarl that made Stormpaw jump in surprise.

"Woah. You're not really angry at me, are you Hailpaw?" Stormpaw joked. Hailpaw tipped her head in wonder. "No...W-was I that scary? Sorry!" She whimpered, immediately forfeiting her previous stance. Her sister blinked in confusion. "Don't be sorry. That was awesome; We're training, remember?" Stormpaw reminded her, then looked to Reedstar.
"What next?"

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stormpaw and Hailpaw's Battle Training   Stormpaw and Hailpaw's Battle Training Empty

Back to top Go down

Stormpaw and Hailpaw's Battle Training
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: RiverClan Territory-
Jump to: