Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Grief [CLAN EVENT]

Go down 
+5
Honey Badger
Stormi the Gummy
Rose
Kitty
Sleepy
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Rose

Rose

Clan/Rank : [Sp]TC Leader [St]RC Elder [N] TC Medicine Cat [O] TC Apprentice [E] TC Apprentice
Taurus Cat
Number of posts : 1838

Grief [CLAN EVENT] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grief [CLAN EVENT]   Grief [CLAN EVENT] - Page 3 EmptyTue 24 Dec 2013 - 13:12

Stormclaw nodded to Reedstar before turning back to Stormpaw. He watched Minnowpaw wander off somewhere else. He rolled his eyes and motioned for Stormpaw to follow him. He padded into the back of the barn. Leaping on a fence, he padded along the line and and looking around some of the moving bodies.

OOC: What animal would hunt, just a dog? o.O because wouldn't dogs rip apart the prey?

lacekittens

Clan/Rank : Riverclan kit
Number of posts : 167

PostSubject: Re: Grief [CLAN EVENT]   Grief [CLAN EVENT] - Page 3 EmptyTue 24 Dec 2013 - 18:08

Streamkit licked at the mice.Thank you Minnowpaw.She slightly squealed bitting at it.She looked at the wound and flinched in pain.Ouch!She yelped licking at it roughly.This is not going to get better she murmured stopping to set her head in the right position.She tryed getting up,but it got worst after the incident in the rain.This is not the best day ever.She hissed to herself not noticing Minnowpaw still there.

Knight

Characters : [H]Harebounce, [R]Redsun, [S]Snaildance, [M]Ramone
Clan/Rank : RC Tier 4 Warrior; TC Tier 3 Warrior, SC Tier 2 Warrior, Tier 1 Rogue
Leo Dragon
Number of posts : 2519

PostSubject: Re: Grief [CLAN EVENT]   Grief [CLAN EVENT] - Page 3 EmptyTue 24 Dec 2013 - 20:05

Twisting his head around to look at Minnowpaw and Streamkit, he padded over silently and murmured,"Would you be comfier on a nest?"" With a flick of his banded tail, Ashpaw motioned to the hay-nests. It did not surprise him to see Hailpaw out cold in one of them. A hint of worry flahed in his eyes when he saw Streamkit's paw. Hopefully it wouldn't get infected.
Turning away, he returned to where he had sat before.

"Close your eyes, I'll be here in the mornin'."
Back to top Go down
lacekittens

lacekittens

PostSubject: Re: Grief [CLAN EVENT]   Grief [CLAN EVENT] - Page 3 EmptyTue 24 Dec 2013 - 20:20

She looked over there,thank you Ashpaw.She purred feeling more welcome.She slowly limped to the nest and curled up.Hmmm,what can I do to help the clan with a I believe broken foot!She sighed.She couldn't just lay here,she had to do something!She rolled a ball of hay with her paws and rolled it around without getting up.She grew sleepy and saw the sun halfway down.Good,maybe everyone will calm down after the sun goes down.

iceychu

Sagittarius Snake
Number of posts : 828

PostSubject: Re: Grief [CLAN EVENT]   Grief [CLAN EVENT] - Page 3 EmptyWed 25 Dec 2013 - 14:21

Minnowpaw padded over to Streamkit and tried to cheer her up. He took the ball of hay she was fiddling with and tossed it to her. "How 'bout I throw it to you and you try and catch it?" He offered.

Who said—“Two vast and trunkless legs of stone
Stand in the desert. Near them, on the sand,
Half sunk a shattered visage lies, whose frown,
And wrinkled lip, and sneer of cold command,
Tell that its sculptor well those passions read
Which yet survive, stamped on these lifeless things,
The hand that mocked them, and the heart that fed;
And on the pedestal, these words appear:
My name is Ozymandias, King of Kings;
Look on my Works, ye Mighty, and despair!
Nothing beside remains. Round the decay
Of that colossal Wreck, boundless and bare
The lone and level sands stretch far away."
-Percy Bysshe Shelley
Back to top Go down
lacekittens

lacekittens

PostSubject: Re: Grief [CLAN EVENT]   Grief [CLAN EVENT] - Page 3 EmptyThu 26 Dec 2013 - 12:49

Sure!She squealed tossing it to Minnowpaw.She stumbled up trying to walk,the pain felt lighter now and thought she could even run.Minnowpaw tossed and she ran up and pounced,landing square on it.She squealed cheerfully tossing it back to Minnowpaw.

iceychu

Sagittarius Snake

PostSubject: Re: Grief [CLAN EVENT]   Grief [CLAN EVENT] - Page 3 EmptyThu 26 Dec 2013 - 15:47

Minnowpaw smiled and purred as Streamkit dashed around. She reminded him of the sister he never had. When he and his sister were younger, a badger attacked. It killed his parents and younger sister. An imaged flashed in his mind. Minnowpaw was lying in his nest, his sister next to him. She was a little silver tabby, like Streamkit. Then he saw it. When Minnowpaw was unconscious, there was a feint figure of stars next to his mother. That figure was His sister.
Shaking his head, Minnowpaw watched Streamkit ~She is so much like my sister.~ he thought as Minnowpaw threw her the ball of moss

-Percy Bysshe Shelley
Back to top Go down
lacekittens

lacekittens

PostSubject: Re: Grief [CLAN EVENT]   Grief [CLAN EVENT] - Page 3 EmptyThu 26 Dec 2013 - 19:39

She pounced once more.This time missing it only by a paw.She tossed it.I wonder what he thinks of me.She thought while he was tossing back.She square landed.Wow I'm getting good at this!She mewed.If I do become a warrior,I want to be Minnowpaw's apprentace.She thought.

(O my glob I can't get a single word right today I'm sorry x3)

iceychu

Sagittarius Snake

PostSubject: Re: Grief [CLAN EVENT]   Grief [CLAN EVENT] - Page 3 EmptyFri 27 Dec 2013 - 3:10

Minnowpaw smiled at Streamkit and picked up the moss ball. Ha threw it over to the other side of camp. "Go fetch."

-Percy Bysshe Shelley
Back to top Go down
lacekittens

lacekittens

PostSubject: Re: Grief [CLAN EVENT]   Grief [CLAN EVENT] - Page 3 EmptyFri 27 Dec 2013 - 12:44

She gathered her haunches this time.Thuderclan!She squealed.She skidded to a halt as she saw red eyes.Uh Minnowpaw?She mewed.he knew what it was,a rat.She scrambled behind Minnowpaw as it came out.RAT!

Stormi the Gummy

Clan/Rank : {Storm}Riverclan/Experienced Warrior {Adder}Thunderclan/Experienced Warrior {Red}Shadowclan/Experienced Warrior {Wolf}Shadowclan/Apprentice
Pisces Cat
Number of posts : 3741

PostSubject: Re: Grief [CLAN EVENT]   Grief [CLAN EVENT] - Page 3 EmptySat 28 Dec 2013 - 8:41

Ooc:
*After reading Stream's and Icey's posts...*:

Ic: Stormpaw nodded, happy to be able to help. She leaped after the older warrior, trying to be as quiet as she could while still keeping up.

Hailpaw continued to sleep, though occasionally fidgeted. She was having a nightmare.
Floodwater splashed all around her, the echoes of cats screaming blasting her eardrums. The snowy apprentice was drenched, her fur heavy with water. She tried to reach toward a small ball of fur, but it disappeared underwater before she could touch it. Suddenly she was swamped and was thrashing in the river's overflow. She tried to scream for help but no sound came out. She went limp, shutting her eyes tight, just wanting it to be over.
Hailpaw's eyes flicked open, and she looked around wildly. Realizing she was safe, she laid her head back down, but stayed awake in fear of a nightmare.

Grief [CLAN EVENT] - Page 3 Homestuck_stamp_by_sinderish-d3gnmxzGrief [CLAN EVENT] - Page 3 Karkat_stamp__gray__by_chameleonraptor-d48qxhrGrief [CLAN EVENT] - Page 3 Stamp__terezi_by_shendijiro-d47mqtaGrief [CLAN EVENT] - Page 3 I_love_gamzee_by_nosense616-d47vsgh
Grief [CLAN EVENT] - Page 3 1voydGrief [CLAN EVENT] - Page 3 2gy1qubGrief [CLAN EVENT] - Page 3 One_Piece_Luffy_Stamp_by_erjanksGrief [CLAN EVENT] - Page 3 StampOnePiece
Back to top Go down
iceychu

iceychu

Sagittarius Snake

PostSubject: Re: Grief [CLAN EVENT]   Grief [CLAN EVENT] - Page 3 EmptySun 29 Dec 2013 - 6:13

Minnowpaw saw the pair of red eyes and stepped infront of Streamkit. Raiaing his fur and hissing, he leaped at the rat. He sunk his long and sharp claws into the rats skin as it squealed and squirmed, but the rodent writhed free and sunk it's rotten teeth into Minnowpaw's shoulder. Yowling, he turned his head to bite the rat's neck and threw it against the wall. A loud crack signified the rat's broken back.
Panting, Minnowpaw fell to the floor. Blood was gushing out of the deep bite in his shoulder and was clumping together his shiny silver fur.

-Percy Bysshe Shelley
Back to top Go down
lacekittens

lacekittens

PostSubject: Re: Grief [CLAN EVENT]   Grief [CLAN EVENT] - Page 3 EmptySun 29 Dec 2013 - 16:17

Minnowpaw!She squealed worried.She sniffed the blood gushing shoulder.It's infected allready.She thought as she examined him.Finally she decided to notify Lichencloud.Lichencloud!She mewed loudly trying to spot her through the cats.Lichencloud Minnowpaw's hurt!She mewed loudly knowing she should've heard that.She pawed back over to Minnowpaw and nestle beside him.Help is on the way.She murmured.

iceychu

Sagittarius Snake

PostSubject: Re: Grief [CLAN EVENT]   Grief [CLAN EVENT] - Page 3 EmptySun 29 Dec 2013 - 16:42

Minnowpaw flickered open his eyes. Everything was red and blurry.

After his vision cleared Minnowpaw saw two red dots in the corner of the barn. They got bigger and bigger until a huge rat was charging at the bleeding body on the ground. Minnowpaw tried to bat it away but it was the same size as him (minnowpaw is small) and it wouldn't budge as it sunck its teeth into his bared throat.

-Percy Bysshe Shelley
Back to top Go down
lacekittens

lacekittens

PostSubject: Re: Grief [CLAN EVENT]   Grief [CLAN EVENT] - Page 3 EmptySun 29 Dec 2013 - 17:38

She hopped up.MINNOWPAW!She yowled for the first time.She charged at the rat.(Streamkit is sorta big)Throwing it off balance of Minnowpaw's throat.She sank her teeth into the rat's scruff.It squealed.She knocked it up against the wall.No one messes with Minnowpaw!She squeaked charging towards the rat again.She batted at it with claws sheathed,she knew the rat was to weak to get up so she knew it was done for.After that she ran back to Minnowpaw.No,please no.She wimpered looking at Minnowpaw astonished at the gash in his scruff.Please don't let him be dead.She whimpered nudging her nose up in his muzzle.Then she thought.Go get LichenCloud!She ran faster than she ever did before poking through the crowd.Lichencloud!She squeaked looking around.

PostSubject: Re: Grief [CLAN EVENT]   Grief [CLAN EVENT] - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Grief [CLAN EVENT]
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next