Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Grief [CLAN EVENT]

Go down 
+5
Honey Badger
Stormi the Gummy
Rose
Kitty
Sleepy
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Kitty
Site Administrator
Site Administrator
Kitty

Characters : Murkyriver ♀ | Mistwalker ♀ | Mintglade ♀ | Crakeburn ♀ | Snowvixen ♀ | Hollowpaw ♀
Clan/Rank : Riverclan | Skyclan | Windclan
Sagittarius Horse
Number of posts : 4928

Grief [CLAN EVENT] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grief [CLAN EVENT]   Grief [CLAN EVENT] - Page 2 EmptyWed 18 Dec 2013 - 12:46

Leafstream dipped her head, and with caution, walked over to the grieving clanmates, and sat to comfort the motherless apprentince; Ashpaw. Looking on what she thought was the ground, but what really was the wall, Leafstream hoped Starclan would be out to help tonight.

~~~~~~~

Silvercloud watched Lichencloud longingly; as she hoped that he could help her with the grief of loosing her friends. Sitting down, her gaze landed to her friend Leafstream.

OOC:

Lazy; but it works.

MurkyriverMintgladeCrakeburnSnowvixenMistwalkerHollowpaw
Back to top Go down
Stormi the Gummy

Stormi the Gummy

Clan/Rank : {Storm}Riverclan/Experienced Warrior {Adder}Thunderclan/Experienced Warrior {Red}Shadowclan/Experienced Warrior {Wolf}Shadowclan/Apprentice
Pisces Cat
Number of posts : 3741

PostSubject: Re: Grief [CLAN EVENT]   Grief [CLAN EVENT] - Page 2 EmptyWed 18 Dec 2013 - 14:43

Stormpaw blinked, watching Ashpaw make the nests in wonder. Huh, despite his recent moping, he had decided to help out anyways. That's really nice.
She shot her gaze to Stormclaw as she overheard the tom ask about hunting. The tabby apprentice wanted to help out in any way possible, so she padded over quickly, hoping she wasn't interrupting. "Can I come to?" She asked. "It's close to leaf-bare and you can't possibly get that much prey by yourself!"

Hailpaw looked up with wide eyes when Ashpaw in turn nudged her as he did everyone else. She looked at the nests he had made and slowly crept towards one, managing to gather what of her senses that she could. Calm down, Hailpaw. Everything will be okayoh my Starclan is that the pile of bodies over there.
Luckily as she passed out, she was lying on one of the hay-nests.

Grief [CLAN EVENT] - Page 2 Homestuck_stamp_by_sinderish-d3gnmxzGrief [CLAN EVENT] - Page 2 Karkat_stamp__gray__by_chameleonraptor-d48qxhrGrief [CLAN EVENT] - Page 2 Stamp__terezi_by_shendijiro-d47mqtaGrief [CLAN EVENT] - Page 2 I_love_gamzee_by_nosense616-d47vsgh
Grief [CLAN EVENT] - Page 2 1voydGrief [CLAN EVENT] - Page 2 2gy1qubGrief [CLAN EVENT] - Page 2 One_Piece_Luffy_Stamp_by_erjanksGrief [CLAN EVENT] - Page 2 StampOnePiece
Back to top Go down
iceychu

iceychu

Sagittarius Snake
Number of posts : 828

PostSubject: Re: Grief [CLAN EVENT]   Grief [CLAN EVENT] - Page 2 EmptySat 21 Dec 2013 - 3:14

Minnowpaw saw Hailpaw pass out onto one of the nests and felt tired himself.
Then he heard cats talk about hunting. Quickly, Minnowpaw shot to his feet and went over to the cats that were wanting to go hunting aswell. He saw Stormpaw and sat next to her. "You going hunting?" He asked, then said to Stormclaw, "I'll go hunting."

Grief [CLAN EVENT] - Page 2 Tumblr_lzkpw7DAl21qhy6c9o5_400
Back to top Go down
Kes

Kes

Characters : [F] Falconstone ✽ [H] Hawkpaw ✽ [M] Maplepaw ✽ [V] Vulturekit ✽ [K] Kestrelkit ✽
Clan/Rank : [F] WindClan Young Warrior ✽ [H] ShadowClan Apprentice ✽ [M] ShadowClan Apprentice ✽ [V] WindClan Unborn ✽ [K] ShadowClan Unborn ✽
Virgo Tiger
Number of posts : 2197

PostSubject: Re: Grief [CLAN EVENT]   Grief [CLAN EVENT] - Page 2 EmptySat 21 Dec 2013 - 13:49

Lichencloud twitched his tail. He stood, padding quietly away from the leader being surrounded by warriors. He walked briskly to Silvercloud, who was sitting alone. As he walked up, he rubbed his cheek against hers in greeting. After a brief pause, she gave her a lick on the cheek as well. "Are you alright?" he said softly, looking into her green eyes.

ll #996600 ll #000066 ll #FF6347 ll #666699 ll #669900 ll
ll WindClan ll ShadowClan ll ShadowClan ll WindClan ll ShadowClan ll
~𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓇𝒶𝒸𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝐵𝑜𝑜𝓀 ~
Grief [CLAN EVENT] - Page 2 B6dp9h
Back to top Go down
Kitty
Site Administrator
Site Administrator
Kitty

Characters : Murkyriver ♀ | Mistwalker ♀ | Mintglade ♀ | Crakeburn ♀ | Snowvixen ♀ | Hollowpaw ♀
Clan/Rank : Riverclan | Skyclan | Windclan
Sagittarius Horse
Number of posts : 4928

PostSubject: Re: Grief [CLAN EVENT]   Grief [CLAN EVENT] - Page 2 EmptySat 21 Dec 2013 - 18:10

Silvercloud's gaze flashed to Lichencloud, and she nodded; even though it was an obvious lie. Returning the greeting; her soft green eyes noting the presence of Lichencloud's own. "I'm fine."

MurkyriverMintgladeCrakeburnSnowvixenMistwalkerHollowpaw
Back to top Go down
lacekittens

lacekittens

Clan/Rank : Riverclan kit
Number of posts : 167

PostSubject: Re: Grief [CLAN EVENT]   Grief [CLAN EVENT] - Page 2 EmptySun 22 Dec 2013 - 17:42

Streamkit mewed to Minnowpaw thank you once more and started scurrying around curiously.She'd never been here before.Helplessly she limped over to Reedstar.Reedstar,what are we going to do..We have no prey,nore do we barley have shelter...A-and I'm hurt...Were's Litchenfur?(or whatever,srry X3)She looked at her scatch on her back paw from when she was washed out of camp and a sharp boulder hit her.She started to quietly yelp as the pain got worse.R-Reedstar?She asked thinking he wasn't listening.She yelped a ittle bit louder.Will we survive?She thought.

Sleepy

Clan/Rank : RiverClan
Capricorn Tiger
Number of posts : 9738

PostSubject: Re: Grief [CLAN EVENT]   Grief [CLAN EVENT] - Page 2 EmptySun 22 Dec 2013 - 18:14

Reedstar stared after the medicine cat as he got up and left, slightly puzzled, before brushing his concerns aside and turning his attention to Stormclaw. "You won't find any prey out in the rain." he mewed, before a light went off in his head. "The Twolegs. They have animals to hunt, if you can get through the pens they made. There's rabbits and those strange white birds. Fetch those, but don't get yourself caught." He looked past the warrior and to the two apprentices. "You can tag along, if you wish, but you must listen to everything Stormclaw says. I doubt he wants to drag along two useless lumps on this hunting trip."

Grief [CLAN EVENT] - Page 2 I42GrfL
Back to top Go down
http://beata.forumotion.com/
lacekittens

lacekittens

PostSubject: Re: Grief [CLAN EVENT]   Grief [CLAN EVENT] - Page 2 EmptySun 22 Dec 2013 - 18:31

Streamkit drooped her ears and pawed over in a tight corner and nestled in.I'm so tired,staved and hurt.She thought.She slowly,fell,asleep.She woke up in a dream.It was back at camp She saw herself waking feeling the water rush through her lungs.I wish this never happened.She thought looking more at the flashback.Then she saw Minnowpaw..His dream about his mother.Is this from Starclan?She murmured to herself.Then she saw what was going on while she was sleeping up against the tree.Ivykit was still yowling for her,Minnowpaw was almost approaching her,and Reedstar was calming Ivykit dowm.Is it really this caotic?She mumbled.Now she realized.She didn't want to be a Warrior...It sounded tuff.A Medicine Job sounded easy and it looked wonderful..She wanted to help other cats in her clan...I don't want to be a Warrior!She yelped loud thinking Starclan would hear her.No,no please.She wimpered.She saw her mother who died right after she gave birth to her.Mom.She thought pawing at it.It dissappeared.She saw a battle,she was in it.No!She yelped even louder.She lied on the floor wimpering.I don't want to.

iceychu

Sagittarius Snake

PostSubject: Re: Grief [CLAN EVENT]   Grief [CLAN EVENT] - Page 2 EmptyMon 23 Dec 2013 - 5:57

Minnowpaw heard yelping and rushed to Streamkit. "Streamkit! Streamkit wake up!" He turned his head to Reedstar whom had ignored the poor kit. He saw a deep, infected gash on her paw and, reluctantly, began licking it to get it clean. She twitched in her sleep and he mmbled "Stay still." Minnowpaw heard Streamkit whimper what turned out to be a esponse. "I don't want to!" She cried.
"You have to otherwise you won't get better." He scolded sharply and grabbed some moss that was growing on a rotting pile of wood. Placing the moss on her foot, Minnowpaw stood up and exited the barn to catch up with the cats who were going hunting.

Who said—“Two vast and trunkless legs of stone
Stand in the desert. Near them, on the sand,
Half sunk a shattered visage lies, whose frown,
And wrinkled lip, and sneer of cold command,
Tell that its sculptor well those passions read
Which yet survive, stamped on these lifeless things,
The hand that mocked them, and the heart that fed;
And on the pedestal, these words appear:
My name is Ozymandias, King of Kings;
Look on my Works, ye Mighty, and despair!
Nothing beside remains. Round the decay
Of that colossal Wreck, boundless and bare
The lone and level sands stretch far away."
-Percy Bysshe Shelley
Back to top Go down
Kes

Kes

Characters : [F] Falconstone ✽ [H] Hawkpaw ✽ [M] Maplepaw ✽ [V] Vulturekit ✽ [K] Kestrelkit ✽
Clan/Rank : [F] WindClan Young Warrior ✽ [H] ShadowClan Apprentice ✽ [M] ShadowClan Apprentice ✽ [V] WindClan Unborn ✽ [K] ShadowClan Unborn ✽
Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Grief [CLAN EVENT]   Grief [CLAN EVENT] - Page 2 EmptyMon 23 Dec 2013 - 6:50

Ooc: considering you want to be a medicine cat sooooooooooo bad, I would have thought you would know the medicine cat's name. Huh. Dedication you have, young one.

Lichencloud opened his mouth to answer, when he heard his name being called out by a pesky kit. With a sigh, he stood up. "I'll be right back." He said in a tired, unamused tone. There wasn't anything he could really do, and he very much disliked working with a kit. It was the one thing that could agitate him usually, and it always did so in a very speedy manner. Lichencloud was fine with giving birth and newborns; it was when they were able to roam around, talk, complain, and whine that pissed him iff to no end. He supposed he shouldn't have these veiws, but everyone had that one thing.

"Yes, Streamkit?" He asked in a calm tone. As much as this task was going to be a nighmare (especially with this pesky little thing) he still had to take care of her and calm her down as much as possible. Minnowpaw was already there, licking the wound so he nodded to the apprentice. "Keep doing that." He said breifly, then turned back to the young one.

Ooc: excuse any mistakes my phone is being a butt

~𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓇𝒶𝒸𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝐵𝑜𝑜𝓀 ~
Back to top Go down
iceychu

iceychu

Sagittarius Snake

PostSubject: Re: Grief [CLAN EVENT]   Grief [CLAN EVENT] - Page 2 EmptyMon 23 Dec 2013 - 12:22

Minnowpaw asked if Lichencloud could take over as he was going hunting. He hesitated before heading out, and gently touched his nose to the kit's ear tip. "Get better soon." Minnowpaw murmured.

-Percy Bysshe Shelley
Back to top Go down
lacekittens

lacekittens

PostSubject: Re: Grief [CLAN EVENT]   Grief [CLAN EVENT] - Page 2 EmptyMon 23 Dec 2013 - 17:51

Streamkit stop wimpering and heard a voice.Get better soon.She stood up.It was Minnowpaw's voice.She wandered in the black room.Minnowpaw's voice echoed in her head.Then she woke up to see Litchencloud licking her wound.It ached.Litchencloud..I had a dream...It was a flashback mostly and also some of the future.what does that mean?She murmured.She was worried she was suppose to do something that she didn't do.I want to know what it means.She murmured once more.

Kes

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Grief [CLAN EVENT]   Grief [CLAN EVENT] - Page 2 EmptyMon 23 Dec 2013 - 17:54

"Just a dream. Nothing more. Only medicine cat and leaders can talk with StarClan." He said impatiently, taking a step back. "There's nothing more I can do. Sorry."

~𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓇𝒶𝒸𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝐵𝑜𝑜𝓀 ~
Back to top Go down
lacekittens

lacekittens

PostSubject: Re: Grief [CLAN EVENT]   Grief [CLAN EVENT] - Page 2 EmptyMon 23 Dec 2013 - 19:09

She licked the wound.It's ok,I'm sure Minnowpaw will come back with prey and maybe that will make me feel better.She smiled.She limped over to another corner as the number of cats grew until she was outside the barn wetter the a water vole.She wimpered,she felt neglected by the whole clan excepted for Minnowpaw,it was like the big brother she never had.She waited for someone to notice the small kit out in the rain,but no one noticed.I bet if Minnowpaw was here he would be snuggling me close to him.She murmured to herself.She pawwed to the back of the barn and waited,and waited,and waited.Will they ever be back?She thought.She thought of Minnowpaw's words and slowly limped back to the front of the barn.I don't think this limb will get better.She hissed.Nestling back down.I want Minnowpaw.Her hiss turn back into a small yelp.She sighed.I will never be good enough for this clan...

iceychu

Sagittarius Snake

PostSubject: Re: Grief [CLAN EVENT]   Grief [CLAN EVENT] - Page 2 EmptyTue 24 Dec 2013 - 3:20

Out in the rain, Minnowpaw trudged through the slodgy mud, hoping to catch the smell of anything edible. He spotted a swaying figure in the black. It was a huge wooden den, and eminating from inside was the scent of prey. Racing over to the barn, he slowed as he entered. It was teeming with small, scurrying creatures that Minnowpaw soon realized were mice.
After leaping on many mice and catching them successfully, he readied himself to head back to the Clan. Minnowpaw gathered the many rodents and stopped. He could sense the presence of a cat. A rogue cat. Whirling round, he felt his unsheathed claws rip the skin of the furious feline. The black cat was barely visible in the dim light, but he managed to leap on the rogue and batter his ears 'till it ran away. Panting, he picked up the mice and returned to the Clan.

After depositing and giving the mice to his Clanmates, a had one left. Minnowpaw saw Streamkit curled up in a corner of the den. ~Why is no one helping her?~ He thought angrily and padded over to her. "I have some prey for you." Minnowpaw said softly and sat down next to her. "Eat some."

-Percy Bysshe Shelley
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Grief [CLAN EVENT]   Grief [CLAN EVENT] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Grief [CLAN EVENT]
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next