Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Should Firestar Die?

Go down 
+2
Goldfish
Sleepy
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Sleepy

Sleepy

Clan/Rank : RiverClan
Capricorn Tiger
Number of posts : 9738

Should Firestar Die? Empty
PostSubject: Should Firestar Die?   Should Firestar Die? EmptySun 11 Apr 2010 - 11:49

There is alot of controversy if Firestar will die. He has lost 6 lives total, leaving him with only 3. (Dont believe me? Look it up). In Cats Of The Clans, Rock hinted that Firestar would lose all 9 lives. In Fading Echoes, Jayfeather sees Firestars lost lives in StarClan, and the cats talk about that they cannot speak until he loses his last life. Well, what would happen if he did? Brambleclaw would be leader (Nothing against Brambleclaw, but BrambleSTAR? Thats unheard of). It would be exciting, but if you think about it, The New Prophecy was kinda boring, Power Of Three was ok, and Omen Of The Stars was good, but the original warriors series was BOMB. And it was all about Rusty/Firepaw/Fireheart/Firestar. Then most of the characters became minor or they died. As I stated in a poll about fav characters. Well, personally I dont want Firestar to die, but it would make the series really dramatic. So if he did die?

Tell me:
How you would want him to die?
When would you want him to die?

I would want him to diein a great battle, involving all the clans versus a force like BloodClan, in the second to last book.

Should Firestar Die? I42GrfL
Back to top Go down
http://beata.forumotion.com/
Goldfish

Goldfish

Clan/Rank : Former ThunderClan Leader
Virgo Cat
Number of posts : 3475

PostSubject: Re: Should Firestar Die?   Should Firestar Die? EmptySun 11 Apr 2010 - 15:00

Spoiler:

Anonymous

PostSubject: maybe   Should Firestar Die? EmptyWed 14 Apr 2010 - 19:37

i am a scourage fan all the way throgh but threre r rumors about dark forest vs starclan i dont want firestar to die he is my fav chartor alive i think that he has to die in the 2nd or 3rd book in order for starclan to win
Back to top Go down
BlossomClaw

BlossomClaw

Clan/Rank : Starclan Warrior & shadowclan apprentice
Gemini Cat
Number of posts : 1461

PostSubject: Re: Should Firestar Die?   Should Firestar Die? EmptyThu 15 Apr 2010 - 8:12

noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! he can"t!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!he
I FRIKEN AWESOME BESIDES WHAT WOULD SANDSTORM DO WITHOUT HIM THEN AGAIN HE WILL HAVE SPOTTED LEAF IN STARCLAN...but still nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

im baaaaaaaack ;)
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Should Firestar Die?   Should Firestar Die? EmptyFri 2 Jul 2010 - 16:51

Yes he should die but in the battle between starclan and darkforest, Tigerstar should use the moved that Scourge did on him and BRUTALY kill Firestar. And then he will kill Princess!
Back to top Go down
Leo

Leo

Characters : Leopardheart
Clan/Rank : Thunderclan/Former Deputy
Libra Tiger
Number of posts : 6901

PostSubject: Re: Should Firestar Die?   Should Firestar Die? EmptyFri 2 Jul 2010 - 16:56

Raggedkit, this topic is dead. Its been over a month since the last person posted.

Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Should Firestar Die?   Should Firestar Die? EmptySun 8 Aug 2010 - 7:56

Firestar has to die. He's too old, and he's been there for way too long. I actually want him to lose his final life in a way that isn't that spectacular, like illness, or maybe another bout of Greencough like the one he lost one of his other lives in. I think he should die because he puts his clanmates lives before himself, like how he's always all, "I don't need the herbs, give them to the other cats, " and then he loses a life. : P

:) BRAMBLESTAR! BRAMBLESTAR! BRAMBLESTAR! :)
Back to top Go down
Jay

Jay

Taurus Tiger
Number of posts : 9353

PostSubject: Re: Should Firestar Die?   Should Firestar Die? EmptySun 8 Aug 2010 - 8:31

Guys,this topic is dead. Stop posting please. ^^'

Anonymous

PostSubject: No!!!!   Should Firestar Die? EmptySun 22 Aug 2010 - 8:41

Deffinetley no, I love Firestar, he is the best cat in my opinion. My favorite series was deffinetley the New Prophecy, how was it boring? Discovering that Midnight wasn't a time of day, but a badger for starclan's sake! And Firestar's Quest was awesome, I read it twice and I still just love it. So, I would never like him to do.

But, if he did I would want him to have a more peaceful death, for all the hard work he has given ThunderClan. A death I would like for him would be getting a sickness... but not knowing it, so when it's his time to go, he leaves in his sleep and flys up to StarClan, but of course saying good-bye to his family.

- Mistykit
Back to top Go down
Jay

Jay

Taurus Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Should Firestar Die?   Should Firestar Die? EmptySun 22 Aug 2010 - 8:47

Do you listen? I said to stop posting here!

Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Should Firestar Die?   Should Firestar Die? EmptySun 22 Aug 2010 - 8:56

Jaybird wrote:
Do you listen? I said to stop posting here!
Gosh, sor-ry I didn't read your post, who knew you couldn't post on a thread on this website without
being yelled at... Should Firestar Die? Icon_cry
Back to top Go down
Jay

Jay

Taurus Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Should Firestar Die?   Should Firestar Die? EmptySun 22 Aug 2010 - 8:59

Well I did say it about three times...

Er,Sorry for being snappy ^^'

Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Should Firestar Die?   Should Firestar Die? EmptyThu 4 Nov 2010 - 13:27

i hope that Firestar doesnt die he's one of my favorite cats
Back to top Go down
Swifty

Swifty

Clan/Rank : Windclan Leader~Shadowclan Apprentice~Windclan Warrior
Capricorn Buffalo
Number of posts : 2370

PostSubject: Re: Should Firestar Die?   Should Firestar Die? EmptyThu 4 Nov 2010 - 16:59

Omfg.... Topic locked.

First Life: Swiftstar, Windclan leader.
Second Life: Moonsoul (Moonpaw, he died before he became a warrior.)
Third Life: Silverthorn

Should Firestar Die? DeQnfShould Firestar Die? UTs4eShould Firestar Die? CmOB3Should Firestar Die? L5Bv6

I
AM
Swuftuffleuffpuffleamooluffleacus

Should Firestar Die? Swufty

Should Firestar Die? 18
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Should Firestar Die?   Should Firestar Die? Empty

Back to top Go down

Should Firestar Die?