Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Shadow Claw

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Shadow claws

Clan/Rank : Shadow Clan
Gemini Horse
Number of posts : 2

Shadow Claw Empty
PostSubject: Shadow Claw   Shadow Claw EmptySun 8 Dec 2013 - 16:02

Shadow Claw Th
Sorry if it appears letters i think the URL is incorrect

description:
My name is shadow claw Im a midnight black cat with yellowish eyes

Clan:
My favorite clan is shadow clan my reason for that is because im more of a demon cat

Favorite character:
Broken paw

the reason why i want to join this website is because they say i have a wide imagination so i was playing this game heard of the book read the book (,2,3 and 4) i wanted to look them up online then i found this so here i am i hope this is enough info to get me through!
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Former Staff
Former Staff
Shadow

Characters : Bramblekit
Clan/Rank : Windclan kit
Leo Pig
Number of posts : 6644

Shadow Claw Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shadow Claw   Shadow Claw EmptySun 8 Dec 2013 - 16:42

This is actually a pretty good start :3 Although, there are just a couple of things:

1) Although we have just recently let go of most of our traditional rules, the names Shadow-, Thunder-, Wind-, and River- are still off limits but you can use the name Dark- or another name if you would like~

2) in order to keep the information a little more organized, please copy and paste this template into your topic instead :3 You can edit your first post with the "Edit" button in the top right corner of your post.

Cat Name:

Tom or She-Cat:

Favorite Warriors Character(s):

Familiarity with the series:

Appearance:

Personality:

Origins:*

Clan:

RP Sample:
Back to top Go down

Shadow Claw
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Creation :: Cat Creation :: Old Unfinished or Unapproved Creations-
Jump to: