Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Eenie Meanie Miney MoeNO DON'T TOUCH THAT

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Stormi the Gummy

Stormi the Gummy

Clan/Rank : {Storm}Riverclan/Experienced Warrior {Adder}Thunderclan/Experienced Warrior {Red}Shadowclan/Experienced Warrior {Wolf}Shadowclan/Apprentice
Pisces Cat
Number of posts : 3741

Eenie Meanie Miney MoeNO DON'T TOUCH THAT Empty
PostSubject: Eenie Meanie Miney MoeNO DON'T TOUCH THAT   Eenie Meanie Miney MoeNO DON'T TOUCH THAT EmptyThu Dec 05, 2013 9:10 pm

Ooc: That title
I don't even

Ic: Redkit tumbled out of the nursery, chasing a leaf. His fluffy body raced forward, batting it out of the air. "You're mine!" He growled happily, digging his kitten-claws into it and making little streaks of cuts in it. Soon it was in bits and pieces.
Bored, the amber-colored kitten looked around for someone to play with. Maybe his sister, Maplekit? Where was she anyways...? He rushed back into the nursery, spotting her sleeping in the corner. Okay, it was kinda early. He padded over and poked her gently in the side. "Hey, lazy! Come on and get up! It's our first day out of the nursery!"

Eenie Meanie Miney MoeNO DON'T TOUCH THAT Homestuck_stamp_by_sinderish-d3gnmxzEenie Meanie Miney MoeNO DON'T TOUCH THAT Karkat_stamp__gray__by_chameleonraptor-d48qxhrEenie Meanie Miney MoeNO DON'T TOUCH THAT Stamp__terezi_by_shendijiro-d47mqtaEenie Meanie Miney MoeNO DON'T TOUCH THAT I_love_gamzee_by_nosense616-d47vsgh
Eenie Meanie Miney MoeNO DON'T TOUCH THAT 1voydEenie Meanie Miney MoeNO DON'T TOUCH THAT 2gy1qubEenie Meanie Miney MoeNO DON'T TOUCH THAT One_Piece_Luffy_Stamp_by_erjanksEenie Meanie Miney MoeNO DON'T TOUCH THAT StampOnePiece
Back to top Go down
Rose

Rose

Clan/Rank : [Sp]TC Leader [St]RC Elder [N] TC Medicine Cat [O] TC Apprentice [E] TC Apprentice
Taurus Cat
Number of posts : 1838

PostSubject: Re: Eenie Meanie Miney MoeNO DON'T TOUCH THAT   Eenie Meanie Miney MoeNO DON'T TOUCH THAT EmptyFri Dec 06, 2013 9:30 pm

"I know Redkit, i'm coming, i'm coming." Maplekit mumbled to herself, dragging herself up and facing her brother.

Stormi the Gummy

Clan/Rank : {Storm}Riverclan/Experienced Warrior {Adder}Thunderclan/Experienced Warrior {Red}Shadowclan/Experienced Warrior {Wolf}Shadowclan/Apprentice
Pisces Cat

PostSubject: Re: Eenie Meanie Miney MoeNO DON'T TOUCH THAT   Eenie Meanie Miney MoeNO DON'T TOUCH THAT EmptySat Dec 07, 2013 1:30 pm

Redkit purred and gave a little bounce of excitement. "Then let's go! I want to see the whole camp, especially the Apprentices' den, since we'll be sleeping there when we're six moons!" He yipped, darting back outside. He looked up at the sky overhead, as if every warrior of Starclan were looking down upon him with awe. He puffed out his chest and bathed in their glory.
Okay, maybe he was kinda exaggerating.
The little ginger-red tom looked around, not waiting for his sister as he rushed off to the fresh-kill pile, examining the prey stacked up; though there really wasn't actually a lot...It was leaf-bare(I think), after all.

Eenie Meanie Miney MoeNO DON'T TOUCH THAT Homestuck_stamp_by_sinderish-d3gnmxzEenie Meanie Miney MoeNO DON'T TOUCH THAT Karkat_stamp__gray__by_chameleonraptor-d48qxhrEenie Meanie Miney MoeNO DON'T TOUCH THAT Stamp__terezi_by_shendijiro-d47mqtaEenie Meanie Miney MoeNO DON'T TOUCH THAT I_love_gamzee_by_nosense616-d47vsgh
Eenie Meanie Miney MoeNO DON'T TOUCH THAT 1voydEenie Meanie Miney MoeNO DON'T TOUCH THAT 2gy1qubEenie Meanie Miney MoeNO DON'T TOUCH THAT One_Piece_Luffy_Stamp_by_erjanksEenie Meanie Miney MoeNO DON'T TOUCH THAT StampOnePiece
Back to top Go down
Rose

Rose

Clan/Rank : [Sp]TC Leader [St]RC Elder [N] TC Medicine Cat [O] TC Apprentice [E] TC Apprentice
Taurus Cat

PostSubject: Re: Eenie Meanie Miney MoeNO DON'T TOUCH THAT   Eenie Meanie Miney MoeNO DON'T TOUCH THAT EmptySat Dec 07, 2013 1:41 pm

Maplekit padded out of the nursery, padding after her over-excited brother. Rushing around wont make them become apprentices any faster. She smiled though, she could get more excited though also. She bounded up to her brother and tackled him, giggling.

Stormi the Gummy

Pisces Cat

PostSubject: Re: Eenie Meanie Miney MoeNO DON'T TOUCH THAT   Eenie Meanie Miney MoeNO DON'T TOUCH THAT EmptySat Dec 07, 2013 2:04 pm

Redkit gasped in surprise, then laughed and pummeled her in the stomach, pushing her off. He crouched, swishing his tail, then leaped at her, hissing playfully. "You dare challenge me?" He snarled, despite his eyes glittering with happiness.

Back to top Go down
Rose

Rose

Taurus Cat

PostSubject: Re: Eenie Meanie Miney MoeNO DON'T TOUCH THAT   Eenie Meanie Miney MoeNO DON'T TOUCH THAT EmptySat Dec 07, 2013 2:17 pm

"If I didn't challenge you, then what would this be!" she tackled him in the air, meeting him halfway. They tumbled and she jumped onto his back, clinging to him. She nibbled on his scruff.

Stormi the Gummy

Pisces Cat

PostSubject: Re: Eenie Meanie Miney MoeNO DON'T TOUCH THAT   Eenie Meanie Miney MoeNO DON'T TOUCH THAT EmptySun Dec 08, 2013 4:11 pm

"It'd be idiocy for thinking you could beat me!" Redkit growled, trying to sound as tough as possible despite his happy tone giving the fun he was having away. He spun in a circle, bucking his back legs out as he tried to get her off. "S-stop! That tickles!" He broke out laughing, falling over and pawing at his sister in a failing attempt to get her off.

Back to top Go down
Rose

Rose

Taurus Cat

PostSubject: Re: Eenie Meanie Miney MoeNO DON'T TOUCH THAT   Eenie Meanie Miney MoeNO DON'T TOUCH THAT EmptySun Dec 08, 2013 4:26 pm

"Ha, I win!" she yowled jumping off her brother and puffing out her chest. Her long fur draped to the ground, making her seem bigger than she actually was.

Stormi the Gummy

Pisces Cat

PostSubject: Re: Eenie Meanie Miney MoeNO DON'T TOUCH THAT   Eenie Meanie Miney MoeNO DON'T TOUCH THAT EmptySun Dec 08, 2013 5:17 pm

Yet he was still bigger than her. Redkit rolled his eyes and tackled her again, making kitten-roars and laughing. "A Shadowclan warrior never surrenders!" He purred, pushing her to the ground.

Ooc: did you hear that rain is a big jerk to our lovable rascal

Back to top Go down
Rose

Rose

Taurus Cat

PostSubject: Re: Eenie Meanie Miney MoeNO DON'T TOUCH THAT   Eenie Meanie Miney MoeNO DON'T TOUCH THAT EmptySun Dec 08, 2013 5:44 pm

The wind was knocked out of her as her brother tackled her. You could tell the real difference is sizes there. Maplekit shoved her brother off of her, pushing him over. She believed she had stronger fore-legs than her brother. She grinned and pounced once again on her brother. "I never give up!"

Stormi the Gummy

Pisces Cat

PostSubject: Re: Eenie Meanie Miney MoeNO DON'T TOUCH THAT   Eenie Meanie Miney MoeNO DON'T TOUCH THAT EmptySun Dec 08, 2013 8:41 pm

"Then we'll be fighting for eternity!" He declared, rolling over with her happily. Kits playing games, even if it was play-fighting and making happy, empty threats, was always adorable. They were the future of the clan, after all, and even the simplest of games could impact them later on in life.
Okay it's kinda not that big of a deal. The main point is kittens are cute. End of story.

Redkit kicked out his back legs to push her away so he could get back on his feet. As long as he was on his feet, size was definitely on his side. If they're rolling around it doesn't really matter. See, this is why he was glad his sister had been Maplekit; she liked to play-fight like he did, instead of playing hide-and-seek or moss-ball or some stupid kittypet-game like those two.

Back to top Go down
Rose

Rose

Taurus Cat

PostSubject: Re: Eenie Meanie Miney MoeNO DON'T TOUCH THAT   Eenie Meanie Miney MoeNO DON'T TOUCH THAT EmptySun Dec 08, 2013 8:52 pm

She wobbled on her still weak legs, and slammed into Redkit, not doing any harm since it was basically and poke, due to her size. "And I will win!" she declared, letting loose a roar, in her opinion, which came out as a cute meow.

Stormi the Gummy

Pisces Cat

PostSubject: Re: Eenie Meanie Miney MoeNO DON'T TOUCH THAT   Eenie Meanie Miney MoeNO DON'T TOUCH THAT EmptyMon Dec 09, 2013 5:43 pm

Despite what was basically a 'poke', they could not overcome the fact that they were both still kits. In other words, Redkit was forced to stumble backwards, then huffed in defiance. "Nu-uh!" He playfully growled, ramming into her...Which was also basically a poke, though slightly stronger because Redkit is a big fluffy kitty :u

Back to top Go down
Rose

Rose

Taurus Cat

PostSubject: Re: Eenie Meanie Miney MoeNO DON'T TOUCH THAT   Eenie Meanie Miney MoeNO DON'T TOUCH THAT EmptyMon Dec 09, 2013 6:08 pm

Maplekit tumbled back, running into a large obstacle. She looked up and saw she had run into a huge warrior. She jumped away hiding next to her brother. "Sorry" she mumbled, ducking her head

Stormi the Gummy

Pisces Cat

PostSubject: Re: Eenie Meanie Miney MoeNO DON'T TOUCH THAT   Eenie Meanie Miney MoeNO DON'T TOUCH THAT EmptyMon Dec 09, 2013 6:36 pm

Ooc: Before we go on...
...Does anyone want to play the Warrior she supposedly just ran into? .3.

Also because I can:

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Eenie Meanie Miney MoeNO DON'T TOUCH THAT   Eenie Meanie Miney MoeNO DON'T TOUCH THAT Empty

Back to top Go down

Eenie Meanie Miney MoeNO DON'T TOUCH THAT
Page 1 of 1