Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place during the time before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! The latest announcements are below.
This month's activity is over, please check that your cats are on allegiances and everything is correct ;)
Leaffall has come, but are you ready for it? With longer nights, come darker days...
If it's the full moon and the Gathering hasn't been made yet, please tell a Staff member. Thank you!
There are No Missing Cats on WCC! All Missing Cats are now considered officially dead! Please do not try bring them back, you will incur a ban if you try!

Share | 

Shrikekit, Bluekit, Swiftkit's ceremony

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Reaper
Flower King
Flower King

Characters : Crowstar, Mottleclaw, Waspstep, Bonestrike, Thistleblaze, Raccoonfang, Shadowleaf
Female
Pisces Tiger
Number of posts : 6520
Clan/Rank : Skyclan Leader, Shadowclan Elder and Warriors, Riverclan Warrior, Windclan Warrior, Thunderclan Warrior

PostSubject: Shrikekit, Bluekit, Swiftkit's ceremony   Wed Dec 04, 2013 1:35 pm

"Let all cats old enough to catch their own prey gather beneath tall rock for a clan meeting." Raccoonstar yelled out to gather her clan.

CrowstarWaspstepThistleblazeBonestrikeRaccoonfangShadowleaf
SkyclanShadowclanRiverclanShadowclanWindclanThunderclan
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Snow

Female
Scorpio Cat
Number of posts : 333
Clan/Rank : Shadowclan Warrior

PostSubject: Re: Shrikekit, Bluekit, Swiftkit's ceremony   Sat Jan 04, 2014 3:26 pm

Swiftkit jumped out of the den and ran to the middle of the camp. "Oh boy!!"

Blazestorm:

Silversong:

Swiftfoot:

Ivykit:

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://criesofthebattles.forumotion.com
Rose
I LOVE SLEEPY
I LOVE SLEEPY

Female
Taurus Cat
Number of posts : 1838
Clan/Rank : [Sp]TC Leader [St]RC Elder [N] TC Medicine Cat [O] TC Apprentice [E] TC Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: Shrikekit, Bluekit, Swiftkit's ceremony   Sat Jan 04, 2014 4:26 pm

Hawkflight padded out of the warrior den, walking out into the open. She padded near Swiftkit, looking to her kit. "Hi Swiftkit" she mewed, before sitting down for the ceremony.

Female
Scorpio Dragon
Number of posts : 5271

PostSubject: Re: Shrikekit, Bluekit, Swiftkit's ceremony   Sat Jan 04, 2014 8:49 pm

Shrikekit rushed out the nursery, only to slip and slid across the ground per usual. So much for looking good for the ceremony. Bouncing slightly, she sat down next to Swiftkit.

Female
Scorpio Cat
Number of posts : 333
Clan/Rank : Shadowclan Warrior

PostSubject: Re: Shrikekit, Bluekit, Swiftkit's ceremony   Tue Jan 07, 2014 5:04 pm

Swiftkit looked at the other kits. "Hey guys!" She groomed her fur and thought of her parents. I'm gonna stay with my kits as long as I can. If I ever find a mate Swiftkit thought sadly.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://criesofthebattles.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shrikekit, Bluekit, Swiftkit's ceremony   

Back to top Go down

Shrikekit, Bluekit, Swiftkit's ceremony
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Ceremonies :: Apprentice Ceremonies-
Jump to: