Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Blackkit's Greetings.

Go down 
+4
iceychu
Phoenix
Silverpaw/Streampaw
Lion's Roar
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Lion's Roar

Lion's Roar

Clan/Rank : kit
Sagittarius Dragon
Number of posts : 195

Blackkit's Greetings. - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blackkit's Greetings.   Blackkit's Greetings. - Page 6 EmptyMon Jan 06, 2014 6:21 pm

"Then why not say *Stay away from me * or something so your not going into fights. Is that why you have a claw mark in your ear?" Blackkit said trying not to afend the kit (apprentice).

Stormi the Gummy

Stormi the Gummy

Clan/Rank : {Storm}Riverclan/Experienced Warrior {Adder}Thunderclan/Experienced Warrior {Red}Shadowclan/Experienced Warrior {Wolf}Shadowclan/Apprentice
Pisces Cat
Number of posts : 3741

PostSubject: Re: Blackkit's Greetings.   Blackkit's Greetings. - Page 6 EmptyMon Jan 06, 2014 6:54 pm

"Keep in mind who here is bigger than you." Redpaw growled, pinning down Scorchkit's tail with a sheathed paw. "And I learned plenty about fighting in my training, unlike you, who hasn't even got an apprentice name yet. You just assume you're an apprentice in rank because you're older." The russet tom bared his teeth and flattened his ears, glaring at Scorchkit. "Also stop whining about your family! I hated my dad and my mom died a stupid way, but that doesn't mean I use them as an excuse to yell nonsense at kits. It's stupid and just proves you are desperate for an actual reason as to why you're being a fox-heart to your denmates. Might as well get along with them, because you'll be sharing dens for many moons, whether it's as a kit, apprentice, or warrior."

Blackkit's Greetings. - Page 6 Homestuck_stamp_by_sinderish-d3gnmxzBlackkit's Greetings. - Page 6 Karkat_stamp__gray__by_chameleonraptor-d48qxhrBlackkit's Greetings. - Page 6 Stamp__terezi_by_shendijiro-d47mqtaBlackkit's Greetings. - Page 6 I_love_gamzee_by_nosense616-d47vsgh
Blackkit's Greetings. - Page 6 1voydBlackkit's Greetings. - Page 6 2gy1qubBlackkit's Greetings. - Page 6 One_Piece_Luffy_Stamp_by_erjanksBlackkit's Greetings. - Page 6 StampOnePiece
Back to top Go down
Soul

Aries Cat
Number of posts : 497

PostSubject: -------------------   Blackkit's Greetings. - Page 6 EmptyMon Jan 06, 2014 6:59 pm

Last edited by xiinos on Wed Nov 30, 2016 1:31 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lion's Roar

Lion's Roar

Sagittarius Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Blackkit's Greetings.   Blackkit's Greetings. - Page 6 EmptyMon Jan 06, 2014 7:06 pm

"At least you knew who your parents were...." Blackkit snarled sharply then padded over to a dark corner of the camp and lied down with a thud.

Soul

Aries Cat

PostSubject: -------------------   Blackkit's Greetings. - Page 6 EmptyMon Jan 06, 2014 7:23 pm

Back to top Go down
iceychu

iceychu

Sagittarius Snake
Number of posts : 828

PostSubject: Re: Blackkit's Greetings.   Blackkit's Greetings. - Page 6 EmptyMon Jan 06, 2014 8:07 pm

"No! I am Never happy! I hate every thing!!" Scorchkit yowled high into the air. "Just because you can't handle what I can't help, you take it out on me when you don't even understand what I went through! I can't help what comes out my moith, it's like there is a tiny me inside my cold shell wailing to get out but I just can't! I HATE EVERYTHING!!!" And with his screech over, the raging dark grey tom ripped his tail out of Redpaw's grip and sprinted over to the nursery.

Once inside the den, the furious kit/apprentice sliced away at the brambles and re-arranged them around his nest, which was moved right to the back and into the brambles, cutting him away from the cruel world.

Who said—“Two vast and trunkless legs of stone
Stand in the desert. Near them, on the sand,
Half sunk a shattered visage lies, whose frown,
And wrinkled lip, and sneer of cold command,
Tell that its sculptor well those passions read
Which yet survive, stamped on these lifeless things,
The hand that mocked them, and the heart that fed;
And on the pedestal, these words appear:
My name is Ozymandias, King of Kings;
Look on my Works, ye Mighty, and despair!
Nothing beside remains. Round the decay
Of that colossal Wreck, boundless and bare
The lone and level sands stretch far away."
-Percy Bysshe Shelley
Back to top Go down
Soul

Aries Cat

PostSubject: -------------------   Blackkit's Greetings. - Page 6 EmptyMon Jan 06, 2014 8:17 pm

Back to top Go down
Stormi the Gummy

Stormi the Gummy

Clan/Rank : {Storm}Riverclan/Experienced Warrior {Adder}Thunderclan/Experienced Warrior {Red}Shadowclan/Experienced Warrior {Wolf}Shadowclan/Apprentice
Pisces Cat

PostSubject: Re: Blackkit's Greetings.   Blackkit's Greetings. - Page 6 EmptyMon Jan 06, 2014 8:27 pm

Redpaw lashed his tail and stood by Soulkit. "These guys may be younger than you, but at least they know what they're saying. You just made a kit run off upset. Congratulations; hope you're happy, you piece of rat-dung." The tom let out another loud snarl at Scorchkit/paw before padding away, in the direction of Blackkit. He was never one to sympathize with anyone, since he always thought it was better for others to grow stronger by solving their own stuff on their own, but this time was a special case: he'd bash on Mr. Scorch-blabbermouth with anyone at any time.

"Hey, don't mind him. He's an idiot." Redpaw whispered, an amused grin appearing on his face as he sat down in front of Blackkit. "There's always one of them in every clan. I don't see why we got the seemingly worst one though."

Blackkit's Greetings. - Page 6 Homestuck_stamp_by_sinderish-d3gnmxzBlackkit's Greetings. - Page 6 Karkat_stamp__gray__by_chameleonraptor-d48qxhrBlackkit's Greetings. - Page 6 Stamp__terezi_by_shendijiro-d47mqtaBlackkit's Greetings. - Page 6 I_love_gamzee_by_nosense616-d47vsgh
Blackkit's Greetings. - Page 6 1voydBlackkit's Greetings. - Page 6 2gy1qubBlackkit's Greetings. - Page 6 One_Piece_Luffy_Stamp_by_erjanksBlackkit's Greetings. - Page 6 StampOnePiece
Back to top Go down
Soul

Aries Cat

PostSubject: -------------------   Blackkit's Greetings. - Page 6 EmptyMon Jan 06, 2014 8:33 pm

Back to top Go down
Lion's Roar

Lion's Roar

Sagittarius Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Blackkit's Greetings.   Blackkit's Greetings. - Page 6 EmptyMon Jan 06, 2014 8:40 pm

"His heart is broken farther than any medicine cat can repair. I fear that this will happen until he feels loved and understood. So how bout we let him be.“Blackkit mewed with a tone of sadness. "If we want to stop his anger from affecting us, can we try to get a queen or someone to help him?" Blackkit meowed with a sincere tone.

Soul

Aries Cat

PostSubject: -------------------   Blackkit's Greetings. - Page 6 EmptyMon Jan 06, 2014 8:50 pm

Last edited by xiinos on Wed Nov 30, 2016 1:32 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Stormi the Gummy

Stormi the Gummy

Pisces Cat

PostSubject: Re: Blackkit's Greetings.   Blackkit's Greetings. - Page 6 EmptyMon Jan 06, 2014 8:53 pm

Redpaw twitched a whisker, his smile disappearing; Blackkit's answer not the response he had been hoping for. "I'm surprised you are able to sympathize with him considering he's just being an uptight fox-heart. After all, he said some pretty bad things to you." He huffed, flicking the tip of his tail. "Trust me, he won't listen to anyone. Some try to sooth him, some try to argue, some try to point out stuff calmly...He won't listen. Guess some cats were just meant to act like they constantly have some huge tick in their fur and can't get to it."

Back to top Go down
Lion's Roar

Lion's Roar

Sagittarius Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Blackkit's Greetings.   Blackkit's Greetings. - Page 6 EmptyMon Jan 06, 2014 9:07 pm

"But, we could just let him be a fleabag and get over his own problems." Blackkit mewed with a comedic note.

Soul

Aries Cat

PostSubject: -------------------   Blackkit's Greetings. - Page 6 EmptyMon Jan 06, 2014 9:09 pm

Last edited by xiinos on Wed Nov 30, 2016 1:32 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Stormi the Gummy

Stormi the Gummy

Pisces Cat

PostSubject: Re: Blackkit's Greetings.   Blackkit's Greetings. - Page 6 EmptyMon Jan 06, 2014 9:13 pm

"It'd be easier to put up with if we knew how long that would take." Redpaw pointed out. "And if he ever decides to say anything stupid to me, naturally I'm going to tell him off for it, though I'll try to hold back." He huffed in amusement. When Soulkit mentioned becoming an apprentice, Redpaw puffed out his chest. "Trust me, it's better than sitting in that smelly nursery all the time...Though we do have to clean it occasionally."

Ooc: Wait crap I just realized that we left people behind.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Blackkit's Greetings.   Blackkit's Greetings. - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Blackkit's Greetings.
Page 6 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next