Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

ROAR I'LL EAT YOUR SOUL

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mink

Mink

Number of posts : 2105

ROAR I'LL EAT YOUR SOUL Empty
PostSubject: ROAR I'LL EAT YOUR SOUL   ROAR I'LL EAT YOUR SOUL EmptySat 16 Nov 2013 - 11:04

Bluekit yawned waking up in his nest, and flexed his claws in the soft moss under him. His eyes clouded as if he didn't get any sleep. He yawned once more and turned on his side, closing his eyes once more, and lowering his ears. He hated morning he just wished that he could sleep all day and night; Daylight flowed of his blue-ish grey fur. He purred at the warmth. I would like sunlight if it was a little less bright in the morning He thought, curling into a tight ball, just looking like a small scrap of fur.

Little

Clan/Rank : I'm currently inactive from the site due to life.
Capricorn Cat
Number of posts : 3059

PostSubject: Re: ROAR I'LL EAT YOUR SOUL   ROAR I'LL EAT YOUR SOUL EmptySat 16 Nov 2013 - 12:28

Ivykit ran out of the nursery, her white, spotted fur shining in the sunlight. She had just groomed it by herself, and her bright eyes glimmered with happiness as she saw Bluekit. Ooh! I wanna play now! she thought eagerly as she ran up to Bluekit, poking him in the side with tiny paws.
"Bluekit!" she whispered, staring down at him. "C'mon, Bluekit, I wanna play moss ball!"

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚

I currently do not have any characters
☼*¨*•♫♪¸¸.•*¨*•♫

Back to top Go down
Mink

Mink

PostSubject: Re: ROAR I'LL EAT YOUR SOUL   ROAR I'LL EAT YOUR SOUL EmptySat 16 Nov 2013 - 13:08

Bluekit covered his muzzle with his paws. "I don't care. I want to be lazy and sleep. Hmph." He groaned out, turning to the other side, turning his back to her. "plus who would want to play with a girl?" He remarked, smirking a little, waiting to see her reaction. "a dumb, prissy, and ugly girl!" He turned sticking his tongue out at her.

Little

Capricorn Cat

PostSubject: Re: ROAR I'LL EAT YOUR SOUL   ROAR I'LL EAT YOUR SOUL EmptySat 16 Nov 2013 - 13:10

Ivykit stepped back a second, narrowing her eyes at Bluekit until they looked like pitch-black slits. She leaped at Bluekit, toppling over and getting to her feet, sticking her tail in the air. "I didn't wanna play with you anyway," she hissed, stalking off.

☼*¨*•♫♪¸¸.•*¨*•♫

Back to top Go down
Mink

Mink

PostSubject: Re: ROAR I'LL EAT YOUR SOUL   ROAR I'LL EAT YOUR SOUL EmptySat 16 Nov 2013 - 18:16

Bluekit got up and followed after her, he soon caught up to her, and looked at her face. "Awe, you're so cute and fluffy when you're mad. Awwwwee~" He padded in-front of her, and made her stop. "I'll play with you if you can take me." He smirked, puffing out his chest. "Or can't you take the challenge." He lifted his nose in the air, and looked down on her.

Little

Capricorn Cat

PostSubject: Re: ROAR I'LL EAT YOUR SOUL   ROAR I'LL EAT YOUR SOUL EmptySat 16 Nov 2013 - 18:19

Ivykit swerved around and stared at Bluekit for a second, but got a huge, playful smile and toppled him over, pinning him down and yelped with excitement. "I win!" she mewed happily. "Now we can play moss ball!"

☼*¨*•♫♪¸¸.•*¨*•♫

Back to top Go down
Mink

Mink

PostSubject: Re: ROAR I'LL EAT YOUR SOUL   ROAR I'LL EAT YOUR SOUL EmptySat 16 Nov 2013 - 18:25

Bluekit pushed her off "Hey! Get off!" He growled, and get up again, rolling his eyes. "Well you get the ball, none of this moss is worthy for me to get myself." He sat down and started licking his paw and running it over his face.

Little

Capricorn Cat

PostSubject: Re: ROAR I'LL EAT YOUR SOUL   ROAR I'LL EAT YOUR SOUL EmptySat 16 Nov 2013 - 18:27

"Fine," Ivykit huffed. "But the moss is still better then your precious fur," she challenged, stalking of to get some moss.

☼*¨*•♫♪¸¸.•*¨*•♫

Back to top Go down
Mink

Mink

PostSubject: Re: ROAR I'LL EAT YOUR SOUL   ROAR I'LL EAT YOUR SOUL EmptySat 16 Nov 2013 - 19:59

Bluekit rolled his eyes. "Like you're the pretty one here..." He set his paw back on the ground, waiting for the smaller she-cat to come back.

Little

Capricorn Cat

PostSubject: Re: ROAR I'LL EAT YOUR SOUL   ROAR I'LL EAT YOUR SOUL EmptySat 16 Nov 2013 - 20:02

"You'll never make warrior calling yourself pretty," Ivykit laughed, chucking the moss ball at Bluekit.

☼*¨*•♫♪¸¸.•*¨*•♫

Back to top Go down
Mink

Mink

PostSubject: Re: ROAR I'LL EAT YOUR SOUL   ROAR I'LL EAT YOUR SOUL EmptySat 16 Nov 2013 - 20:55

"Oh? you'll never be a proper warrior, if you don't groom that fur of yours." He said, hitting the ball back to Ivykit. "Or are you just too lazy to do that for your self that your mother does it? Psshh I'll even do it for you." He remarked, watching the ball bolt at Ivykit. Then his fur burned up. I just offered to share tongues with her! He looked down and lowered his ears.

Little

Capricorn Cat

PostSubject: Re: ROAR I'LL EAT YOUR SOUL   ROAR I'LL EAT YOUR SOUL EmptySun 17 Nov 2013 - 6:36

Ivykit burst out laughing. "I dunno, Hawkpaw's fur looks  bit messy, why don't you go over and give him a hand with it?" she joked, laughing some more.

☼*¨*•♫♪¸¸.•*¨*•♫

Back to top Go down
Mink

Mink

PostSubject: Re: ROAR I'LL EAT YOUR SOUL   ROAR I'LL EAT YOUR SOUL EmptyTue 19 Nov 2013 - 12:29

Bluekit looked at her and swatted the moss ball away from her. "Maybe." He ran over to her and pounced on her. "I will lick you!" He purred, holding her down, smiling slightly at her. "Don't tempt me." He mewed in a soft, yet challenging voice.

Little

Capricorn Cat

PostSubject: Re: ROAR I'LL EAT YOUR SOUL   ROAR I'LL EAT YOUR SOUL EmptyWed 27 Nov 2013 - 8:32

Ivykit chuckled and pushed Bluekit off, and rolling over to pounce on the moss ball.

☼*¨*•♫♪¸¸.•*¨*•♫

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ROAR I'LL EAT YOUR SOUL   ROAR I'LL EAT YOUR SOUL Empty

Back to top Go down

ROAR I'LL EAT YOUR SOUL
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: WindClan Camp-