Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

What creation?...Oh

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Stormi the Gummy

Stormi the Gummy

Clan/Rank : {Storm}Riverclan/Experienced Warrior {Adder}Thunderclan/Experienced Warrior {Red}Shadowclan/Experienced Warrior {Wolf}Shadowclan/Apprentice
Pisces Cat
Number of posts : 3741

What creation?...Oh Empty
PostSubject: What creation?...Oh   What creation?...Oh EmptyWed Nov 13, 2013 7:59 pm

Cat Info
Stormkit–Stormpaw–Storm-
Appearance
Silver she-kit with black, classic tabby stripes and black ear tips. White belly, chest, tail tip, and socks. Eyes will later turn a bright amber when she's gotten at least a bit of training.
Personality
As a kit she tends to be a bit of a troublemaker. She's excited about everything and very energetic. Playful and doesn't realize the danger in a lot of things. Learns best with early experience. As she gets older and learns from others or perhaps by her own actions and mistakes, she grows a bit stubborn(teenagers =u=;) but not for long. When she becomes a 'senior apprentice', she'll be much calmer and braver. As a newly appointed warrior, she may seem a little 'stuck-up' for her first moon or so as a warrior, but when she becomes a decently experienced young warrior she'll have lost that edge to her personality and become much more courageous. She always keeps her love for adventure from kit to adult, and is fiercely loyal to her clan in battle, hating to see them get hurt under the claws of foes.
Origins
Both parents(NPCs) were born and/or live in Riverclan.
Clan
Riverclan, home of the fish-cats.

Other
Favorite Warrior Characters
Bluestar will forever be my favorite~.
Familiarity with the Series
I've read almost every manga and super edition, and I finished the main 'saga', though I don't plan on reading that new series taking place before the first books.
RP Sample
Stormkit crept quietly out of the nursery, hoping her mother wouldn't notice. She didn't get to go outside much, bu tshe wasn't done exploring just yet! There was still those pebbles near the Warriors' den she wanted to look at. They were so shiny, she couldn't resist investigating them. Her big, round blue eyes widened as she spotted the glitter of the sun's light sparkling off the smooth pebbles across the camp, and raced over, losing any focus on being quiet and instead too excited to notice her mother poke her head out to watch her kit with interest. Stormkit picked up the shiniest pebble she could find then raced back to skid to a stop in front of her mother. She forgot that she wasn't supposed to be out without asking and simply dropped the pebble at the queen's feet, purring happily. "I got a pretty rock for you!" The kitten exclaimed, as cheerful as ever.

What creation?...Oh Homestuck_stamp_by_sinderish-d3gnmxzWhat creation?...Oh Karkat_stamp__gray__by_chameleonraptor-d48qxhrWhat creation?...Oh Stamp__terezi_by_shendijiro-d47mqtaWhat creation?...Oh I_love_gamzee_by_nosense616-d47vsgh
What creation?...Oh 1voydWhat creation?...Oh 2gy1qubWhat creation?...Oh One_Piece_Luffy_Stamp_by_erjanksWhat creation?...Oh StampOnePiece

Last edited by Stormi on Wed Nov 13, 2013 8:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Echo

Echo

Gemini Dragon
Number of posts : 2606

PostSubject: Re: What creation?...Oh   What creation?...Oh EmptyWed Nov 13, 2013 8:10 pm

Yesh~ <3

I'll catch you up on a few things, Stormi. First off, SkyClan's forever gone. ;n; However, there is still descendants of SkyClan (aka Lavenderheart/kit who's the daughter of Silentstar and Lavender's kits). Members are now allowed to have more than 1 life, the maximum being four, if you meet the requirements (which you do~).

Nothing's really changed, but we're at the beginning of a new plot, I can tell you that. Lies, a lot of things have changed.

Changes in moderation as well, such as Sunny, Splotchu, and I being mods after Frosty and Ebs retired.

Overall, well... Accepted~ <3

❝ Until the day his wings heal and he's able to fly... I will protect him. ❞
Back to top Go down
Stormi the Gummy

Stormi the Gummy

Clan/Rank : {Storm}Riverclan/Experienced Warrior {Adder}Thunderclan/Experienced Warrior {Red}Shadowclan/Experienced Warrior {Wolf}Shadowclan/Apprentice
Pisces Cat

PostSubject: Re: What creation?...Oh   What creation?...Oh EmptyWed Nov 13, 2013 8:19 pm

Echo wrote:
Sunny, Splotchu, and I being mods after Frosty and Ebs retired.
Oh cool :D Congrats. Thanks for the update, and as for the plot going on I think I may just hide in the corner until I am forced to join in o3o Kits don't really have to do anything important anyways.

...And I can have four characters? O.o Sounds like a bit of work. I may make another one tomorrow or later today once I get Stormkit going, but I'm gonna hold off on the other two. Like I said in my member announcement, I'm going to try to be just as active as before but I still get quite a bit of homework these days. It took me about two hours to complete what I had today, which is barely anything compared to what I normally have.

Anyways thanks a lot x3 Can't wait to join in the role-playing once more~

What creation?...Oh Homestuck_stamp_by_sinderish-d3gnmxzWhat creation?...Oh Karkat_stamp__gray__by_chameleonraptor-d48qxhrWhat creation?...Oh Stamp__terezi_by_shendijiro-d47mqtaWhat creation?...Oh I_love_gamzee_by_nosense616-d47vsgh
What creation?...Oh 1voydWhat creation?...Oh 2gy1qubWhat creation?...Oh One_Piece_Luffy_Stamp_by_erjanksWhat creation?...Oh StampOnePiece
Back to top Go down
Stormi the Gummy

Stormi the Gummy

Pisces Cat

PostSubject: Re: What creation?...Oh   What creation?...Oh EmptyWed Nov 13, 2013 8:28 pm

Sorry for the double-post, but before I move on from this topic I'm wondering that if my second cat can be Storm's sister. Since her parents are NPCs, I thought a sisterly-bond would be cute and fun for them.

Also should I make a new topic or just post my other creation in this one?

Back to top Go down
Sleepy

Sleepy

Clan/Rank : RiverClan
Capricorn Tiger
Number of posts : 9738

PostSubject: Re: What creation?...Oh   What creation?...Oh EmptyWed Nov 13, 2013 9:23 pm

Yeah, they can be siblings.

You can make it in a different topic if you want, but it's fine if both creations are here.

What creation?...Oh I42GrfL
Back to top Go down
http://beata.forumotion.com/
Stormi the Gummy

Stormi the Gummy

Pisces Cat

PostSubject: Re: What creation?...Oh   What creation?...Oh EmptyWed Nov 13, 2013 10:29 pm

I'll just make it her. Seems cleaner that way.

Cat Info
Hailkit–Hailpaw–Hail-
Appearance
White she-kit with silver flecks on her tail and ears. Right eye is a deep blue color while the left eye is a green-hazel color.
Personality
As a kit, she always enjoyed spending time with her family and playing with her sister, Stormkit. As she got older, she learned quickly and kept her sweet, gentle innocence, even through training. She enjoys sparring with friends, though sometimes would get worried she had hurt someone. She grew with a knack for hunting and remembering things, and as she grew as one of the older apprentices, she preferred peace over war. She learns a lot from her sister and always enjoys helping others in her clan. She's extremely loyal to her clan and the code, and believes in moral, proper judgement and sympathy.
Origins
Both parents(NPCs) were born and/or live in Riverclan.
Clan
Riverclan, home of the fish-cats.

Other
Favorite Warrior Characters
Bluestar will forever be my favorite~.
Familiarity with the Series
I've read almost every manga and super edition, and I finished the main 'saga', though I don't plan on reading that new series taking place before the first books.
RP Sample
Hailkit giggled as her sister led the way behind a rock as they tried to sneak up behind a warrior. She waggled her tail and leaped on the warrior's tail, mewling happily. She yelped with glee as her sister tumbled her over, batting her harmlessly on the head.

The magic of copy/paste.

Back to top Go down
Shadow
Former Staff
Former Staff
Shadow

Characters : Bramblekit
Clan/Rank : Windclan kit
Leo Pig
Number of posts : 6644

PostSubject: Re: What creation?...Oh   What creation?...Oh EmptyWed Nov 13, 2013 11:50 pm

approved :3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What creation?...Oh   What creation?...Oh Empty

Back to top Go down

What creation?...Oh
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Creation :: Cat Creation :: RiverClan Approved Creations-
Jump to: