Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Cat Creation

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Rook

Rook

Characters : Rookpaw; Mothkit; Dawnkit, Jaykit
Clan/Rank : Thunderclan/Apprentice; Skyclan/Kit; Shadowclan/Kit; Riverclan/Kit
Aries Buffalo
Number of posts : 602

Cat Creation Empty
PostSubject: Cat Creation   Cat Creation EmptyTue 12 Nov 2013 - 15:49

Cat Name: Rookkit-Rookpaw-Rook...

Tom or She-Cat: She-cat

Favorite Warriors Character(s): Jayfeather, Bluestar, Firestar, Brightheart

Familiarity with the series: I have read almost every book.

Appearance: Smaller, black fur, silvery eyes that look like moons

Personality: Rookkit is adventerous and courageous. She dreams of being leader, but isn't obsessed with it. She has a tendancy to disobey orders because her curiosity gets the best of her, but she takes her punishment and learns from it.

Origins: Full Thunderclan

Clan: Thunderclan

RP Sample: Rookkit opened her eyes and headed for the entrance of the nursery. She poked her tiny head out, her silvery eyes shining with curiosity. The light from the sun flashed across her face. She purred from the warmth and looked around. She saw a moth and her eyes glinted with playfulness. She crouched, or at least attempted what she thought was a crouch, and her tail swished side to side. She waited until the last second and then bolted for the moth. A paw clamped itself on her tail. Rookkit stumbled on her paws and hit the ground. She looked up to see her mother's sweet eyes looking down at her. "And where do you think you are going?" she purred. Rookkit purred and got up, heading towards her mother. Rookkit layed on her back and looked up at her mother playfully.

Last edited by Lunargaze on Tue 12 Nov 2013 - 16:21; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sleepy

Sleepy

Clan/Rank : RiverClan
Capricorn Tiger
Number of posts : 9738

Cat Creation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cat Creation   Cat Creation EmptyTue 12 Nov 2013 - 16:14

Hey there! Welcome to WCC.

This is all good except for one thing. On this site, we adhere to a sort of semi-traditionalism, which places restrictions on certain names.

Basically, if you're unfamiliar with the naming system, traditionalism boils down to two basic rules.

1. The first part of the name (prefix) reflects a kit's appearance. So, like if a kit was born with white fur, they might be named Cloudkit or Snowkit. This does narrow down your choices for prefixes considerably, but there's lots of cool and pretty names you could come up with this way. It's our philosophy on WCC that a traditional name is a more creative name!

2. The second part of the name, when you become a warrior (suffix), reflects a skill or personality trait that cat has. A good battler might get the suffix of -claw while a placid and laid-back cat could get the suffix of -cloud. You could also have your Clan leader choose a suffix for you, if you want.

Most everyone on this site has a semi-traditional name, and people will accept you a lot more readily if you decide to have a traditional name!

However, and while I think my co-staff might disagree, I don't want to force you to change your name if you really want to stick with it.

If you want to have your character be named Lunargaze that badly, I'll approve this right away, and then you can be free to roleplay in ThunderClan.

Cat Creation I42GrfL
Back to top Go down
http://beata.forumotion.com/
Sleepy

Sleepy

Clan/Rank : RiverClan
Capricorn Tiger
Number of posts : 9738

Cat Creation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cat Creation   Cat Creation EmptyTue 12 Nov 2013 - 16:26

This is great.

Approved! You are now free to roleplay. Enjoy the site!

Cat Creation I42GrfL
Back to top Go down
http://beata.forumotion.com/
Rook

Rook

Characters : Rookpaw; Mothkit; Dawnkit, Jaykit
Clan/Rank : Thunderclan/Apprentice; Skyclan/Kit; Shadowclan/Kit; Riverclan/Kit
Aries Buffalo
Number of posts : 602

Cat Creation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cat Creation   Cat Creation EmptyTue 12 Nov 2013 - 16:27

Thank you :)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Cat Creation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cat Creation   Cat Creation Empty

Back to top Go down

Cat Creation
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Creation :: Cat Creation :: ThunderClan Approved Creations-
Jump to: