Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Silverkit and Lionkit's Apprentice Ceremony

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Splotch

Splotch

Characters : Sleepycloud, Hopepaw, Zero
Clan/Rank : Ye Old Member--Sleepycloud (T2), Hopepaw [ThunderClan], Zero
Taurus Dragon
Number of posts : 3513

Silverkit and Lionkit's Apprentice Ceremony Empty
PostSubject: Silverkit and Lionkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Silverkit and Lionkit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptyThu 7 Nov 2013 - 19:38

"All cats old enough to catch their own prey join here beneath the Jaggedrock for a clan meeting." The ShadowClan leader's call drifted into the camp, signaling the start of a meeting, and soon to be, ceremony.

Phoenix

Phoenix

Characters : [Stormkit]
Clan/Rank : [Storm: ShadowClan Kit]
Libra Snake
Number of posts : 212

PostSubject: Re: Silverkit and Lionkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Silverkit and Lionkit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptyThu 7 Nov 2013 - 20:36

Lionkit bounced out in a flurry of paws. "What is it!?" he called excitedly. "Is it a ceremony? OMIGOSH IS IT MINE AND SILVERKIT'S!?" He bounded (more like 'hopped') over to beneath the Jaggedrock. "Coolio!" he exclaimed. "So that's what Nightstar says when she calls a meeting!"

Shadepaw padded out of the apprentice den, eyeing the Jaggedrock. [i]Maybe it's Lionkit's apprentice ceremony. If it is, I wonder who his mentor's gonna be." He padded over, then sat quietly next to the hyperventilating Lionkit.

~Stormkit~
Back to top Go down
http://rpgdragons.forumotion.com
Twilight

Twilight

Clan/Rank : [Silver- ShadowClan Warrior] [Misty- RiverClan Queen] [Flower- ThunderClan Warrior] [Fox- WindClan Warrior] [Hail- ThunderClan Warrior]
Gemini Snake
Number of posts : 286

PostSubject: Re: Silverkit and Lionkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Silverkit and Lionkit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptyFri 8 Nov 2013 - 0:12

Silverkit padded out of the nursery. It might be our apprentice ceremony! she thought excitedly, joining Lionkit beneath the Jaggedrock. Judging by the way Lionkit was hyperventilating, she assumed so. "Lionkit, stop hyperventilating and actually act like the apprentice you might be about to be," Silverkit scolded, even though inside she was just as thrilled.

Silverkit and Lionkit's Apprentice Ceremony Silver14Silverkit and Lionkit's Apprentice Ceremony Mistyf10Silverkit and Lionkit's Apprentice Ceremony Flower10Silverkit and Lionkit's Apprentice Ceremony Foxcla11Silverkit and Lionkit's Apprentice Ceremony Hailfa10
Made by Pinely
Group Pic, Courtesy of Rose:

Silverkit and Lionkit's Apprentice Ceremony 15yw26d

Silverkit and Lionkit's Apprentice Ceremony The_po10   Silverkit and Lionkit's Apprentice Ceremony Fish_a10
Behold- The Power of Fish (and Happy)
Back to top Go down
Splotch

Splotch

Taurus Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Silverkit and Lionkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Silverkit and Lionkit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptySat 9 Nov 2013 - 12:08

Nightstar watched the duo fondly, she remembered the joy of becoming an apprentice vaguely. That day had seemed ages ago, though. Well, it was in fact a long time ago. So much in fact, that the only cats left in her generation was she and Gingerheart. Nightstar dragged the thoughts away, and called out, "Silverkit, Lionkit. Step forward"

Phoenix

Phoenix

Characters : [Stormkit]
Clan/Rank : [Storm: ShadowClan Kit]
Libra Snake
Number of posts : 212

PostSubject: Re: Silverkit and Lionkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Silverkit and Lionkit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptySat 9 Nov 2013 - 12:30

Lionkit nudged Silverkit's shoulder playfully, and rolled his eyes. "Whatever," he purred. As Nightstar called them up, he padded forward, eager for his mentor and for his training to start. He looked up at her with anticipation burning in his eyes.

~Stormkit~
Back to top Go down
http://rpgdragons.forumotion.com
Twilight

Twilight

Clan/Rank : [Silver- ShadowClan Warrior] [Misty- RiverClan Queen] [Flower- ThunderClan Warrior] [Fox- WindClan Warrior] [Hail- ThunderClan Warrior]
Gemini Snake
Number of posts : 286

PostSubject: Re: Silverkit and Lionkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Silverkit and Lionkit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptySat 9 Nov 2013 - 18:10

Silverkit padded up after Lionkit, beaming. I wonder who my mentor is going to be! she thought. She looked up attentively at Nightstar. I'm sure Nightstar will choose well.

Silverkit and Lionkit's Apprentice Ceremony Silver14Silverkit and Lionkit's Apprentice Ceremony Mistyf10Silverkit and Lionkit's Apprentice Ceremony Flower10Silverkit and Lionkit's Apprentice Ceremony Foxcla11Silverkit and Lionkit's Apprentice Ceremony Hailfa10
Made by Pinely
Group Pic, Courtesy of Rose:

Silverkit and Lionkit's Apprentice Ceremony 15yw26d

Silverkit and Lionkit's Apprentice Ceremony The_po10   Silverkit and Lionkit's Apprentice Ceremony Fish_a10
Behold- The Power of Fish (and Happy)
Back to top Go down
Splotch

Splotch

Taurus Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Silverkit and Lionkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Silverkit and Lionkit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptyWed 13 Nov 2013 - 18:58

Nightstar directed the clan's attention towards the to-be apprentices, starting the ceremony as they stepped up. "Lionkit, you have reached the age of six moons, and it is time for you to be apprenticed. From this day on, until you receive your warrior name, you will be known as Lionpaw. Your mentor will be Nightcloud. I hope Nightcloud will pass down all she knows on to you."

The leader turned her head towards the warrior. "Nightcloud, you are ready to take on an apprentice. You had received excellent training from Sagestar, and you have shown yourself to be Kind and with a great sense of foresight. You will be the mentor of Lionpaw, and I expect you to pass on all you know to Lionpaw."

As she finished the first apprentice's ceremony, her gaze switched over to the she-cat. "Silverkit, you have reached the age of six moons, and it is time for you to be apprenticed. From this day on, until you receive your warrior name, you will be known as Silverpaw. Your mentor will be myself. I will pass down all I know to you."

Gracefully, she leaped off of the Jaggedrock, and onto the camp's ground. She approached her newest apprentice, and touched noses.

And with that, the ceremony ended. The clan chanting the newest apprentices names.

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Silverkit and Lionkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Silverkit and Lionkit's Apprentice Ceremony Empty

Back to top Go down

Silverkit and Lionkit's Apprentice Ceremony
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: ShadowClan Camp :: Jaggedrock :: ShadowClan Ceremonies :: Apprentice Ceremonies-
Jump to: