Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Littlepaw's Warrior Ceremony

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Sleepy

Sleepy

Clan/Rank : RiverClan
Capricorn Tiger
Number of posts : 9738

Littlepaw's Warrior Ceremony Empty
PostSubject: Littlepaw's Warrior Ceremony   Littlepaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptyTue Nov 05, 2013 3:47 am

"Let all cats old enough to swim gather to hear my words!" Reedstar called out from the branch of the willow tree in the center of camp. It was to be a good day; another warrior would be welcome in the harsh days ahead... both from the cold, and their enemies.

Littlepaw's Warrior Ceremony I42GrfL
Back to top Go down
http://beata.forumotion.com/
Little

Little

Clan/Rank : I'm currently inactive from the site due to life.
Capricorn Cat
Number of posts : 3059

PostSubject: Re: Littlepaw's Warrior Ceremony   Littlepaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptyTue Nov 05, 2013 1:30 pm

Littlepaw ran up from the apprentice den at Reedstar's call, his eyes eyes wide with excitement.
My warrior ceremony!

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚

I currently do not have any characters
☼*¨*•♫♪¸¸.•*¨*•♫

Back to top Go down
Rose

Rose

Clan/Rank : [Sp]TC Leader [St]RC Elder [N] TC Medicine Cat [O] TC Apprentice [E] TC Apprentice
Taurus Cat
Number of posts : 1838

PostSubject: Re: Littlepaw's Warrior Ceremony   Littlepaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptyTue Nov 05, 2013 5:45 pm

Stormpaw quietly walked up beneath the willow tree, looking over to the apprentice that was going to receive his warrior ceremony. Lucky him. He wished his would already be here. Just a little more to go.

Site Administrator
Site Administrator
Kitty

Characters : Murkyriver ♀ | Mistwalker ♀ | Mintglade ♀ | Crakeburn ♀ | Snowvixen ♀ | Hollowpaw ♀
Clan/Rank : Riverclan | Skyclan | Windclan
Sagittarius Horse
Number of posts : 4928

PostSubject: Re: Littlepaw's Warrior Ceremony   Littlepaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 1:08 am

Leafstorm sat by Littlepaw, as she wanted to get a close view of this. and no, this is not because she likes him Looking at the apprentice, she purred in amusement. "Be glad, Littlepaw. Soon, your going to have to deal with more of a crammed den." She joked, chuckling.

MurkyriverMintgladeCrakeburnSnowvixenMistwalkerHollowpaw
Back to top Go down
Knight

Knight

Characters : [H]Harebounce, [R]Redsun, [S]Snaildance, [M]Ramone
Clan/Rank : RC Tier 4 Warrior; TC Tier 3 Warrior, SC Tier 2 Warrior, Tier 1 Rogue
Leo Dragon
Number of posts : 2519

PostSubject: Re: Littlepaw's Warrior Ceremony   Littlepaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 2:46 am

Nightbird emerged from the nursery and sat pretty awkwardly because she accidentally forgot Littlepaw(sorreh ;-;) a little way's away from the ancient tree, with tiny Ashkit running to catch up. Curling her tail around both of their paws, the new mother gazed proudly upwards with soft green eyes. The tiny white tom in amongst her tail did the same; except he was amazed by how much training one had to go through just to become a warrior. He couldn't wait to start training.. but his ceremony was so many moons away..

"Close your eyes, I'll be here in the mornin'."
Back to top Go down
Sleepy

Sleepy

Capricorn Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Littlepaw's Warrior Ceremony   Littlepaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 1:47 pm

Reedstar purred seeing the grown apprentice's enthusiasm. "I, Reedstar, leader of RiverClan, call upon my warrior ancestors to look down on this apprentice. He has trained hard to understand the ways of your noble code, and I commend him to you as a warrior in his turn. Littlepaw, do you promise to uphold the warrior code and to protect and defend your Clan, even at the cost of your life?" he called out as the Clan gathered around the tree to watch the sacred ceremony.

Back to top Go down
Little

Little

Capricorn Cat

PostSubject: Re: Littlepaw's Warrior Ceremony   Littlepaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 10:25 pm

Littlepaw took a silent step forward, trying to keep his bushy tail from quivering with excitement. He gazed up at Reedstar with his icy blue eyes, enthusiasm shining in them as Littlepaw almost yelped with happiness. "I do."
I wonder what my warrior name will be!
ooc: The gif in your sig creeps me out a bit, Sleeps xD

☼*¨*•♫♪¸¸.•*¨*•♫

Back to top Go down
Sleepy

Sleepy

Capricorn Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Littlepaw's Warrior Ceremony   Littlepaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptyFri Nov 08, 2013 10:02 am

"Then by the powers of StarClan, I give you your warrior name. Littlepaw, from this moment you will be known as Littlelight. StarClan honors your energy and loyalty, and we welcome you as a full warrior of RiverClan." Reedstar said as he leaped to the floor and touched noses with the new warrior. "We're proud to have you as a full warrior, Littlelight. Nightbird has trained you well."

OOC: Sorry for the delay.

Back to top Go down
Little

Little

Capricorn Cat

PostSubject: Re: Littlepaw's Warrior Ceremony   Littlepaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptyFri Nov 08, 2013 9:07 pm

Littlelight felt his heart skip a beat from excitement as he dipped his head to the leader. "Thank you, Reedstar," he mewed quietly to the tom.

☼*¨*•♫♪¸¸.•*¨*•♫

Back to top Go down
Rose

Rose

Clan/Rank : [Sp]TC Leader [St]RC Elder [N] TC Medicine Cat [O] TC Apprentice [E] TC Apprentice
Taurus Cat
Number of posts : 1838

PostSubject: Re: Littlepaw's Warrior Ceremony   Littlepaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptyFri Nov 08, 2013 9:12 pm

Stormpaw called out his fellow clanmates new name "Littlelight! Lightlight!" quickly starting the cheer. 'Mine will be soon'

Knight

Characters : [H]Harebounce, [R]Redsun, [S]Snaildance, [M]Ramone
Clan/Rank : RC Tier 4 Warrior; TC Tier 3 Warrior, SC Tier 2 Warrior, Tier 1 Rogue
Leo Dragon
Number of posts : 2519

PostSubject: Re: Littlepaw's Warrior Ceremony   Littlepaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptySat Nov 09, 2013 4:13 am

"Littlelight! Littlelight!", chanted mother and son. As if they were of the same mind, both padded up towards the new warrior.  Nightbird purred to her former apprentice, "Congratulations, you deserve to be a warrior." While the dark she-cat said this, the tiny black-spotted tom stared up with friendliness and awe.

"Close your eyes, I'll be here in the mornin'."
Back to top Go down
Kitty
Site Administrator
Site Administrator
Kitty

Characters : Murkyriver ♀ | Mistwalker ♀ | Mintglade ♀ | Crakeburn ♀ | Snowvixen ♀ | Hollowpaw ♀
Clan/Rank : Riverclan | Skyclan | Windclan
Sagittarius Horse
Number of posts : 4928

PostSubject: Re: Littlepaw's Warrior Ceremony   Littlepaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptySat Nov 09, 2013 2:42 pm

Leafstream cheered with the rest of the clan, and came over and nodded to Littlelight in approval. "Congratulations." She purred.

MurkyriverMintgladeCrakeburnSnowvixenMistwalkerHollowpaw
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Littlepaw's Warrior Ceremony   Littlepaw's Warrior Ceremony Empty

Back to top Go down

Littlepaw's Warrior Ceremony
Page 1 of 1