Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Wrenkit...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
EGG

EGG

Number of posts : 28

Wrenkit... Empty
PostSubject: Wrenkit...   Wrenkit... EmptySun 3 Nov 2013 - 19:23

Template:

Cat Name: Wrenkit

Tom or She-Cat: Tom

Favorite Warriors Character(s): Stormfur is by far my favorite, but Bluestar is definitely a close second, and Onestar would be third.

Familiarity with the series: I've read all of the books I've been able to get my hands on, and anything I haven't read, I know the plot and ending to it.

Appearance: Wrenkit has light brown, tabby fur and a soft, tawny-colored underbelly, much like a real wren. His eyes are dark amber.

Personality: Wrenkit is like most other kits, playful and curious. He is passionate about everything he does and is very self-assured.

Origins:* Full-Clan

Clan: ThunderClan

RP Sample: Wrenkit carefully placed a paw outside the nursery. The unfamiliar ground felt strange to his soft paws, accustomed only to the floor of the nursery. As he walked, some creature took flight in his peripheral vision. He whipped his head around to get a look at it and stared, wide eyed and curious. Its soft, powdery white wings fluttered, carrying it effortlessly through the air. It was beautiful, so Wrenkit swatted it down, eager to get a closer look. Its delicate wings were crushed and left an imprint of dust in the dirt. "It's a moth," his mother whispered from behind him, sounding slightly amused.
Back to top Go down
Sleepy

Sleepy

Clan/Rank : RiverClan
Capricorn Tiger
Number of posts : 9738

Wrenkit... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wrenkit...   Wrenkit... EmptySun 3 Nov 2013 - 19:30

Approved!

Nice avatar by the way, haha.

Wrenkit... I42GrfL
Back to top Go down
http://beata.forumotion.com/

Wrenkit...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Creation :: Cat Creation :: ThunderClan Approved Creations-
Jump to: