Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Silverkit's First Day

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Twilight

Twilight

Clan/Rank : [Silver- ShadowClan Warrior] [Misty- RiverClan Queen] [Flower- ThunderClan Warrior] [Fox- WindClan Warrior] [Hail- ThunderClan Warrior]
Gemini Snake
Number of posts : 286

Silverkit's First Day Empty
PostSubject: Silverkit's First Day   Silverkit's First Day EmptyWed 30 Oct 2013 - 16:13

Silverkit woke up in her nest in the nursery, opening her eyes for the first time. She prodded her mother Owlsong's pelt and squeaked, "Mother, can I go outside already?" Her mother shifted and saw that Silverkit's clear blue eyes were open. She mewed, "You've only just opened your eyes! Of course not!" "But mother," Silverkit complained, "All the others are already outside!" Owlsong sighed. "All right, as long as you don't leave camp and stay with the others at all times. Maybe I'll get some actual sleep now," she only half joked. "Thanks!" Silverkit mewed. She raced outside, looking for someone to play with.

Silverkit's First Day 15yw26d

Silverkit's First Day The_po10   Silverkit's First Day Fish_a10
Behold- The Power of Fish (and Happy)

Last edited by Twilight on Thu 31 Oct 2013 - 17:51; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Phoenix

Phoenix

Characters : [Stormkit]
Clan/Rank : [Storm: ShadowClan Kit]
Libra Snake
Number of posts : 212

PostSubject: Re: Silverkit's First Day   Silverkit's First Day EmptyWed 30 Oct 2013 - 20:15

Lionkit blinked as he saw Silverkit tumble outside. "Silverkit!" He called happily. "Finally!" He bounded towards her and bowled her over in a frenzy.

Shadepaw watched in amusement as the two kits scuttled. "Reminds me of the old days," he sighed then padded over to them. "Hey Silverkit," he mewed. "Finally opened your eyes?"

~Stormkit~
Back to top Go down
http://rpgdragons.forumotion.com
Twilight

Twilight

Clan/Rank : [Silver- ShadowClan Warrior] [Misty- RiverClan Queen] [Flower- ThunderClan Warrior] [Fox- WindClan Warrior] [Hail- ThunderClan Warrior]
Gemini Snake

PostSubject: Re: Silverkit's First Day   Silverkit's First Day EmptyThu 31 Oct 2013 - 17:23

"Yea!" Silverkit mewed happily, getting to her paws. "But Owlsong says that I can't leave camp," she added, her tail drooping a bit.

***I'd like it if other ShadowClan members joined, even if they aren't kits. :)

Back to top Go down
Minty

Minty

Clan/Rank : ShadowClan Apprentice
Number of posts : 183

PostSubject: Re: Silverkit's First Day   Silverkit's First Day EmptyFri 1 Nov 2013 - 9:57

Mintpaw sat silently at the edge of the apprentice den, grooming. The last day after her ceremony had been even more painful than the day before it, seeing as the young she-cat had yet to leave the camp. She minded the kits for the queens, as per their insistence; she cleaned the elder's ticks and she replaced their bedding with some moss from the edges of camp. However, although Mintpaw was a little annoyed by the tasks, she knew that Gingerheart would be showing her the territory soon. Mintpaw only had to wait for her mentor a little longer. It had only been a day, after all. Gingerheart was a senior warrior, and as such, was busy fulfilling her own duties.

Mintpaw had been watching the three cats in the clearing for a while now, her whiskers twitching. Not that the affairs of the two kits were her concern--she was an apprentice now, after all--but it wouldn't hurt to get to know the apprentice among them. Shadepaw, was it? Mintpaw was not yet familiar with all of their names of yet. Deciding quickly, Mintpaw approached their circle, and couldn't help but hear the silver kit's complaint.

"Well, what would you expect? You would be eaten alive out there."
Mintpaw intoned, her eyes appraising the three cats assembled.
Back to top Go down
Phoenix

Phoenix

Libra Snake

PostSubject: Re: Silverkit's First Day   Silverkit's First Day EmptySat 2 Nov 2013 - 10:25

Shadepaw looked up from the two kits, startled. "Oh, hey," he mewed friendly. "You're a new apprentice?" he asked. "Mintpaw, isn't it? Congratulations for becoming an apprentice! I heard Nightstar call the ceremony, but I didn't go outside because I was sleepping, so I missed your ceremony." He scuffled his paws on the ground. "If I may ask, who's your mentor?"

~Stormkit~
Back to top Go down
Twilight

Twilight

Gemini Snake

PostSubject: Re: Silverkit's First Day   Silverkit's First Day EmptySat 2 Nov 2013 - 22:45

Silverkit sighed. "I know it's for the best, but I can't help but want to explore," she mewed. "Who IS your mentor, by the way?" she added curiously.

Back to top Go down
Minty

Minty

Clan/Rank : ShadowClan Apprentice
Number of posts : 183

PostSubject: Re: Silverkit's First Day   Silverkit's First Day EmptyMon 4 Nov 2013 - 9:07

"Thank you, Shadepaw." She answered, noticing the apprentice's uneasiness as he mentioned missing her ceremony. She didn't mind so much--in fact, she was sort of touched by the friendliness he was showing toward her. Perhaps it was because she didn't know him very well, or perhaps she was not hopeless after all. It was just as Mintpaw was about to reply to Shadepaw's inquiry that the silver kit mewed something akin to an excuse, which Mintpaw ignored. When she was the kit's age, she had felt the same way.

"Gingerheart." Mintpaw replied, a little proud that such an esteemed warrior was chosen to mentor her. She turned back to Shadepaw, her whiskers twitching. "Who is yours?"
Back to top Go down
Phoenix

Phoenix

Libra Snake

PostSubject: Re: Silverkit's First Day   Silverkit's First Day EmptyMon 4 Nov 2013 - 14:32

Shadepaw nodded. "She's a great warrior," he mewed. "I'd like to be like her when I become a warrior!" He bounced a bit. "My mentor's Nightstar. She's a great leader and mentor. I wish I could become deputy, but I doubt it. It'll be a long time before Thrushstripe becomes leader, and I'm not THAT mean and ambitious. I like Nightstar as the ShadowClan leader, and I want it like that for a very very very very long time."

~Stormkit~
Back to top Go down
Twilight

Twilight

Gemini Snake

PostSubject: Re: Silverkit's First Day   Silverkit's First Day EmptyTue 5 Nov 2013 - 14:54

Silverkit turned to Lionkit. "I heard that we're fighting RiverClan and WindClan. We're going to win!" Silverkit paused. "Why are we fighting for, anyways? Territory? Bet I would be a better fighter than you."

Back to top Go down
Phoenix

Phoenix

Libra Snake

PostSubject: Re: Silverkit's First Day   Silverkit's First Day EmptyTue 5 Nov 2013 - 15:47

Lionkit shook his head. "Nahhh," he protested. "I'm stronger and bigger than you! I DEFINITELY would be a better fighter." He puffed up his chest to prove his point. (Well, it IS true, because Lionkit's broad-shouldered and has a sturdy build. Like either Hawkfrost, Brambleclaw, or Tigerstar). He crouched down and sprang up, batting at the air with his tiny paws. "Take that, air!"

Shadepaw just rolled his eyes in amusement. "I'm better than either of you," he teased. "Cuz I'm an apprentice." He unsheathed his claws ad dug them into the dirt, kneading the ground. "BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!"

~Stormkit~
Back to top Go down
Twilight

Twilight

Gemini Snake

PostSubject: Re: Silverkit's First Day   Silverkit's First Day EmptyThu 7 Nov 2013 - 16:12

Silverkit glowered at the two siblings. "Just because I'm smaller doesn't mean you'll be better! Well, maybe Shadepaw," she admitted, "but maybe Lionkit will behave badly during apprentice training and search the elders for fleas and ticks instead of training and then I catch up." Just then, Owlsong called Silverkit back to the nursery.

~The end, I'm about to be an apprentice.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Silverkit's First Day   Silverkit's First Day Empty

Back to top Go down

Silverkit's First Day
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: ShadowClan Camp-