Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Sandpaw's Warrior Ceremony

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sleepy

Sleepy

Clan/Rank : RiverClan
Capricorn Tiger
Number of posts : 9738

Sandpaw's Warrior Ceremony Empty
PostSubject: Sandpaw's Warrior Ceremony   Sandpaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptySun 27 Oct 2013 - 14:33

"Let all cats old enough to swim gather to hear my words!" Reedstar's summoning call rang out around the camp from the tree in the center. His fur was slicked back and groomed just for this occasion. Another one of his apprentices was ready to receive their warrior name. The leader dug his claws into the branch as it swayed gently, waiting for the Clan to convene for the ceremony.

Sandpaw's Warrior Ceremony I42GrfL
Back to top Go down
http://beata.forumotion.com/
Sun
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sun

Characters : Turtlefur, Goldenstar, Lynxpetal, Creekpaw, Lightningpaw
Clan/Rank : RiverClan Warrior, WindClan Leader, SkyClan Queen RiverClan Apprentice, WindClan Apprentice
Sagittarius Tiger
Number of posts : 8190

PostSubject: Re: Sandpaw's Warrior Ceremony   Sandpaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptySun 27 Oct 2013 - 15:11

Sandpaw's short but thick ginger fur was very neat and well-groomed. He'd spent several minutes forcing down each stray strand with his tongue and making sure it stayed there so that he looked absolutely perfect when he stood in front of the Clan. Secretly, the thought of standing in the middle of his Clan and being watched made him nervous, almost to the point where he felt claustrophobic despite being outside and feeling the cold winds against his back.

Upon hearing Reedstar call for the meeting, Sandpaw stood up and made his way over so that he was in good view of the tree.

Sun // Living Characters // Deceased Characters
Sandpaw's Warrior Ceremony 713E5771-31B2-4EA8-B75F-EC3A67DB4C32
Turtlefur || Tom || RiverClan T5 Warrior || Requirements || #cc9900
Goldenstar || She-cat || WindClan T5 Leader || Requirements || burlywood
Lynxpetal || She-cat || SkyClan Queen || darkblue
Lightningpaw || Tom || WindClan Apprentice || #dfd47e
Creekpaw || She-cat || RiverClan Apprentice || #4c5682
Back to top Go down
Sleepy

Sleepy

Capricorn Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Sandpaw's Warrior Ceremony   Sandpaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptyMon 28 Oct 2013 - 16:44

Reedstar purred as his apprentice stepped forward. "I, Reedstar, leader of RiverClan, call upon my warrior ancestors to look down on this apprentice. He has trained hard to understand the ways of your noble code, and I commend him to you as a warrior in his turn. Sandpaw, do you promise to uphold the warrior code and to protect and defend your Clan, even at the cost of your life?" he recited. It was always a proud moment, to see an apprentice become a true warrior.

Back to top Go down
Sun
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sun

Characters : Turtlefur, Goldenstar, Lynxpetal, Creekpaw, Lightningpaw
Clan/Rank : RiverClan Warrior, WindClan Leader, SkyClan Queen RiverClan Apprentice, WindClan Apprentice
Sagittarius Tiger
Number of posts : 8190

PostSubject: Re: Sandpaw's Warrior Ceremony   Sandpaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptyMon 28 Oct 2013 - 19:47

"I do." His voice was soft and quiet from disuse, but he tried his best to be audible- though he couldn't hide the small quaver in his words.

Sun // Living Characters // Deceased Characters
Sandpaw's Warrior Ceremony 713E5771-31B2-4EA8-B75F-EC3A67DB4C32
Turtlefur || Tom || RiverClan T5 Warrior || Requirements || #cc9900
Goldenstar || She-cat || WindClan T5 Leader || Requirements || burlywood
Lynxpetal || She-cat || SkyClan Queen || darkblue
Lightningpaw || Tom || WindClan Apprentice || #dfd47e
Creekpaw || She-cat || RiverClan Apprentice || #4c5682
Back to top Go down
Sleepy

Sleepy

Capricorn Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Sandpaw's Warrior Ceremony   Sandpaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptyWed 30 Oct 2013 - 1:56

"Then by the powers of StarClan, I give you your warrior name. Sandpaw, from this moment you will be known as Sandwhisker. StarClan honors your intelligence and patience, and we welcome you as a full warrior of RiverClan." Reedstar said, pride and happiness gleaming in his eyes as he leaped down from the branch and touched noses with the new warrior; the ending of the formal ceremony. Now he'd carry a silent vigil throughout the night, to watch over the Clan he had just promised to die for. "Congratulations." he said, quieter so only Sandwhisker could hear.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sandpaw's Warrior Ceremony   Sandpaw's Warrior Ceremony Empty

Back to top Go down

Sandpaw's Warrior Ceremony
Page 1 of 1