Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Waspkit - Riverclan

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dizzy

Dizzy

Clan/Rank : Riverclan kitten
Number of posts : 8

Waspkit - Riverclan Empty
PostSubject: Waspkit - Riverclan   Waspkit - Riverclan EmptyMon 21 Oct 2013 - 10:32

Cat Name: Waspkit*

Tom or She-Cat: Tom-cat

Favorite Warriors Character(s): Whitestorm, Brackenfur, Sorreltail

Familiarity with the series: I've read the first four arcs + All the Super Editions (Except for Tallstar's revenge)

Appearance: A golden-brown tabby tom with white frontpaws. His eyes are coloured a yellow-greenish hue.

Personality: Waspkit is a kit who won't back down that easily. The little tom is brimming with curiosity and is quite the adventurer. He can come of as a bit sharp. He isn't rude though, just very straight forward with his words. As he grows, he will probably mellow down a bit more and know how to pick his words more carefully.

Origins: Just normal clanborn.

Clan: Riverclan

RP Sample: With a determined smile Waspkit tottered towards the light, the entrance, the outside! He wanted to see the camp too! He wanted to taste the fresh kill he heard the queens talking about. He wanted to try those battle moves he heard the apprentice discuss while cleaning the moss. He wanted to see the world! But it wasn't meant to be just yet. A wall seemingly made of fur blocked his path as a queen stood up and stopped him. He wasn't allowed outside yet. "It is unfair!" The little tom squeaked as he sprawled out across the nursery floor on his belly like a stubborn child. With a defiant tinge in his eyes, he turned his gaze upward to the queen who blocked his path. "I want to go outside too, I won't stand up until I may!" He went on, his voice turning into a whining tone. Why didn't they understand? There was so much more than just the nursery.

Notes
- Ghostplayed a queen in the RP-sample just to have something to write account, won't powerplay someone elses cat. (:

- *Suffix may be decided upon by the clanleader as they see fit. If this isn't possible, I will think of one when the time comes, as I don't have a really clear personality for him yet.
Back to top Go down
Sleepy

Sleepy

Clan/Rank : RiverClan
Capricorn Tiger
Number of posts : 9738

Waspkit - Riverclan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waspkit - Riverclan   Waspkit - Riverclan EmptyMon 21 Oct 2013 - 12:53

Approved! Welcome to WCC!

Waspkit - Riverclan I42GrfL
Back to top Go down
http://beata.forumotion.com/

Waspkit - Riverclan
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Creation :: Cat Creation :: RiverClan Approved Creations-
Jump to: