Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place during the time before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! The latest announcements are below.
This month's activity is over, please check that your cats are on allegiances and everything is correct ;)
Leaffall has come, but are you ready for it? With longer nights, come darker days...
If it's the full moon and the Gathering hasn't been made yet, please tell a Staff member. Thank you!
There are No Missing Cats on WCC! All Missing Cats are now considered officially dead! Please do not try bring them back, you will incur a ban if you try!

Share | 

Snowkit's Apprentice Ceremony

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Splotch
I LOVE PIKACHU
I LOVE PIKACHU

Characters : Nightwatcher
Female
Taurus Dragon
Number of posts : 3065
Clan/Rank : Ye Old Member;; ShadowClan warrior

PostSubject: Snowkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Thu Oct 10, 2013 10:47 am

Nightstar leaped gracefully onto the jagged rock, and called out loudly so that the cats may hear her from within their dens; "All cats old enough to catch their own prey, join here beneath the Jaggedrock for a clan meeting."

Miss Splotchy Ye Old Member
✧✧✧Nightwatcher of Shadowclan✧✧✧

*✲゚**✲゚*Character Profiles*✲゚**✲゚*

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Snow

Female
Scorpio Cat
Number of posts : 333
Clan/Rank : Shadowclan Warrior

PostSubject: Re: Snowkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Thu Oct 10, 2013 11:58 am

Snowkit walked out of her den and stretched her legs. She ran down to the meeting and sat right in front of the rock. It was her day! She was so excited she forgot to groom herself. She quickly cleaned herself up and looked up slowly in awe and the sun shined brightly in her face.

Blazestorm:

Silversong:

Swiftfoot:

Ivykit:

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://criesofthebattles.forumotion.com
Splotch
I LOVE PIKACHU
I LOVE PIKACHU

Characters : Nightwatcher
Female
Taurus Dragon
Number of posts : 3065
Clan/Rank : Ye Old Member;; ShadowClan warrior

PostSubject: Re: Snowkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Fri Oct 11, 2013 7:50 am

Nightstar, waited for a moment to get Snowkit finish attempting to groom herself. Her blue eyes had this bemused twinkle to them. Nightstar was suddenly reminded of herself when her own pelt had been untameable. It had taken her a while to get a knack for cleaning her long fur. Seeing that the to-be apprentice was done, the leader spoke; "Snowkit, you have reached the age of six moons, and it is time for you to be apprenticed. From this day on, until you receive your warrior name, you will be known as Snowpaw. Your mentor will be Fawnstep. I hope Fawnstep will pass down all she knows on to you."

Pausing, she turned her gaze to the warrior she had chosen. "Fawnstep, you are ready to take on an apprentice. You had received excellent training from Shadeclaw, and you have shown yourself to be polite and tolerant. You will be the mentor of Snowpaw, and I expect you to pass on all you know to Snowpaw."

With the ceremony over, Nightstar dismissed the clan, by leaping down to the camp's ground.

Miss Splotchy Ye Old Member
✧✧✧Nightwatcher of Shadowclan✧✧✧

*✲゚**✲゚*Character Profiles*✲゚**✲゚*

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Snow

Female
Scorpio Cat
Number of posts : 333
Clan/Rank : Shadowclan Warrior

PostSubject: Re: Snowkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Fri Oct 11, 2013 1:34 pm

Snowpaw jumped up and down and ran over to Fawnstep. "Your gonna be the best mentor ever!"

Blazestorm:

Silversong:

Swiftfoot:

Ivykit:

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://criesofthebattles.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Snowkit's Apprentice Ceremony   

Back to top Go down

Snowkit's Apprentice Ceremony
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1