Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Another 'Rival' Meeting

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Honey Badger
Former Staff
Former Staff
Honey Badger

Characters : Current: Acornstar, Badgermask, Creamsky, Duckpaw, Eveningmoon, Flurrykit - Old: Badgerfang, Silentherb, Stormstar, Stormeye, Twistedfoot, Badgerpaw, Nightcloud, Maplestar, Honeypaw, Bearmask, Ryefur, Owlheart, Morningpaw, Creamstorm, Smokeheart, Badgerpaw, Cinderpaw, Elmpaw, Stormpaw, Larksong, Amberpelt, Lionspark, Smokestripe, Mottleheart, Storm that Lights the Clouds, Leopardpaw, Honeytongue, Foxfire, Flintshard, Hayglow, Muddyleap, Theron
Clan/Rank : [A]ThunderClan T5 Leader [B] ShadowClan T5 Warrior [C] SkyClan T5 Warrior [D] RiverClan Apprentice [E] WindClan T2 Warrior [F] Unborn ThunderClan Kit
Gemini Buffalo
Number of posts : 7408

Another 'Rival' Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Another 'Rival' Meeting   Another 'Rival' Meeting EmptyThu 3 Oct 2013 - 13:35

The sleek, brown form of Mapleclaw slipped into the shadows of Fourtrees, her eyes flicking toward the stars that hung above her. She marveled at how they danced and flickered high in the sky; higher than she could ever hope to reach until that fateful day that she would join them. Of course, that wouldn't be until she had led a good reign as Maplestar. A toothy grin appeared on her face as she reached the bottom of the grand rock that stood proud in the middle of the clearing. Yes, one day she would indeed be Maplestar. Mostly that she was now deputy of RiverClan. She hopped onto the large rock with a small grin, her gaze flicking around the clearing. She hopped that that ShadowClan apprentice would show up...Eaglepaw, was his name...Right? Anyways, she just wanted to him to show up so she could tell him of her new rank...Of course, it would leave their alliance in an questionable place, but she figured she would want to keep it around. Who knows how long it would be until she had need for that stupid apprentice...

Another 'Rival' Meeting ABC-Gang-Acornstar-2
Acornstar ~ Badgermask ~ Creamsky ~ Duckpaw ~ Eveningmoon ~ Flurrykit
TC T5 Leader ~ SC T5 Warrior ~ SkC T5 Warrior ~ RC Apprentice~ WC T2 Warrior ~ Unborn TC Kit
Rosybrown (Forest)/Sandybrown (Feral) ~ Indigo ~ Tan ~ Olive ~ Icyblue ~ Slategray
Back to top Go down
meme police

meme police

Characters : Antkit, Dipperkit
Clan/Rank : ThunderClan/kit, ShadowClan/kit
Pisces Horse
Number of posts : 1976

PostSubject: Re: Another 'Rival' Meeting   Another 'Rival' Meeting EmptyThu 3 Oct 2013 - 13:45

Exploding out of the bushes, the tom raced for the Great Rock. Narrowing his eyes, he bunched his muscles and leaped without even breaking his stride. He landed neatly on the top of the large mass of stones and pebbles, then leaned back. He turned his head to look at Mapleclaw. He recognized her. Memories flashing through his mind, he remembered her as the cat he'd convinced to become RiverClan's leader. Turning back to the ground, he bunched his muscles and leaped down again. Whirling around, he leaped neatly back on top of the rock.
"Leader yet?"
Eagleclaw's voice came, calm and smooth, as he fixed his amber gaze on her once more.

Art credit to Grey.
Back to top Go down
Honey Badger
Former Staff
Former Staff
Honey Badger

Characters : Current: Acornstar, Badgermask, Creamsky, Duckpaw, Eveningmoon, Flurrykit - Old: Badgerfang, Silentherb, Stormstar, Stormeye, Twistedfoot, Badgerpaw, Nightcloud, Maplestar, Honeypaw, Bearmask, Ryefur, Owlheart, Morningpaw, Creamstorm, Smokeheart, Badgerpaw, Cinderpaw, Elmpaw, Stormpaw, Larksong, Amberpelt, Lionspark, Smokestripe, Mottleheart, Storm that Lights the Clouds, Leopardpaw, Honeytongue, Foxfire, Flintshard, Hayglow, Muddyleap, Theron
Clan/Rank : [A]ThunderClan T5 Leader [B] ShadowClan T5 Warrior [C] SkyClan T5 Warrior [D] RiverClan Apprentice [E] WindClan T2 Warrior [F] Unborn ThunderClan Kit
Gemini Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Another 'Rival' Meeting   Another 'Rival' Meeting EmptyThu 3 Oct 2013 - 13:58

A sly grin appeared on Mapleclaw's face when the saw the brown warrior. She raised an eyebrow as she watched him jump off the rock, but when he returned, she took a step forward, her eyes unwavering as she met the tom's gaze as she gave him a sly smile. "Not yet, but I am closer. I am now deputy of RiverClan." She let out a small snort, glaring at Eagleclaw. "How about you? Warrior yet, or are you still stuck waiting for your pitiful mentor to finish training you?"

TC T5 Leader ~ SC T5 Warrior ~ SkC T5 Warrior ~ RC Apprentice~ WC T2 Warrior ~ Unborn TC Kit
Rosybrown (Forest)/Sandybrown (Feral) ~ Indigo ~ Tan ~ Olive ~ Icyblue ~ Slategray
Back to top Go down
meme police

meme police

Pisces Horse

PostSubject: Re: Another 'Rival' Meeting   Another 'Rival' Meeting EmptyThu 3 Oct 2013 - 14:00

A low growl rumbled deep in the back of the tom's throat, who was instantly on his paws. He flexed his claws, muscles tensing.
"I'll have you know, deputy, that I am in fact a warrior, who's name is Eagleclaw."
Eaglecaw growled. He looked as if he would spring on Mapleclaw then and there.

Art credit to Grey.
Back to top Go down
Honey Badger
Former Staff
Former Staff
Honey Badger

Gemini Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Another 'Rival' Meeting   Another 'Rival' Meeting EmptyThu 3 Oct 2013 - 14:28

Mapleclaw let out a laugh, flicking her tail at the tom. "Keep your fur on, Eagleclaw. Aren't we still allies?" She gave the warrior a toothy grin as she sat down on the rock. "Now, congrats on getting your name, but that raises a question for me...What are you going to do now? I'm sure that Nightstar has already named a new deputy, and I am fairly certain that you aren't it. Are you really willing to wait that long for both Nightstar and her new deputy to go - as long as you are named deputy once the current deputy becomes leader - or are you planning to do that 'hostile takeover thing' still?" While the question could seem like she was just poking fun, she was half serious. She wanted to know what Eagleclaw had in mind...After all, they were allies, weren't they? That meant that she had to have his back, just in case she ever would need his. Hopefully, thought, that day would never come that she would have to turn to Eagleclaw, but hey, better to be safe then sorry.

Back to top Go down
meme police

meme police

Pisces Horse

PostSubject: Re: Another 'Rival' Meeting   Another 'Rival' Meeting EmptyThu 3 Oct 2013 - 14:32

"Of course we're still allies. But I'm not waiting on Nightstar and Thrushstripe to die-- I'm rounding up forces and I'm going to force them down. I'm the rightful leader, and I've waited long enough. I'm sure you're not going to sit idle while Reedstar ruins your Clan, are you?"
Eagleclaw retorted instantly, lowering himself back into a sitting position.
"If you're willing to gather cats in your Clan-- and outside --I'll gather cats in my Clan, and outside as well. I'll help you fight RiverClan and take your position, and in turn, you fight ShadowClan with me and secure my rank in power."
The young warrior continued, nodding his head. His amber eyes darkened with something evil, something hateful.

Art credit to Grey.
Back to top Go down
Honey Badger
Former Staff
Former Staff
Honey Badger

Gemini Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Another 'Rival' Meeting   Another 'Rival' Meeting EmptyFri 4 Oct 2013 - 4:10

A small frown appeared on Mapleclaw's face, her eyes narrowed. "Now hold up there..." she said as she pulled herself to her paws, glaring at the tom. "Never did I say anything about taking over RiverClan by force! I am deputy, and I do believe Reedstar will do a good job leading...Not as good as me, but I have no reasons to doubt that he is going to be as horrible as leader as Froststar was." She let out a small snort, turning her face away as she glanced toward the RiverClan territory. "Still...I will get you your recruits, but I am planning to get my rank though hardwork...But maybe, and only maybe, does it seem Reedstar is going to led RiverClans to ruin before I am able to get to the title as leader, will I maybe take you up on the offer to takeover RiverClan..." She growled a bit as she sat back down, turning her gaze back to Eagleclaw. How dare he? How dare he think that she is going to just turn on her leader! It was clear that Reedstar knew how to make good choices; after all he had made her deputy, and she hadn't even had time to see what Reedstar's reign would look like, but as far as she cared; he was doing a good job so far.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Another 'Rival' Meeting   Another 'Rival' Meeting Empty

Back to top Go down

Another 'Rival' Meeting
Page 1 of 1