Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Caught in the Rain

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Shadow
Former Staff
Former Staff
Shadow

Characters : Bramblekit
Clan/Rank : Windclan kit
Leo Pig
Number of posts : 6644

Caught in the Rain - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Caught in the Rain   Caught in the Rain - Page 2 EmptySat 16 Nov 2013 - 22:43

OOC: I totally did not see that you posted here. I feel like a bad person.

Yeah. The conversation was somewhat working, but the silence still broke through in the end. Well, up until Reedstar asked about a game. What kind of game could they play in a fox den where there was barely enough room to shift around and get comfortable? But hey, she wasn't going to complain if it really did pass the time. With a small shrug, she quickly agreed. "Yeah. That sounds like a good idea. What do you want to do?" she asked, curious as to what the leader had in mind.
Back to top Go down
Sleepy

Sleepy

Clan/Rank : RiverClan
Capricorn Tiger
Number of posts : 9739

Caught in the Rain - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Caught in the Rain   Caught in the Rain - Page 2 EmptyMon 25 Nov 2013 - 3:40

"Like, a word game." he explained. "It's something I used to play when I was small, with the other kits in the nursery. I say a word, then you reply with the first thing that comes to mind, and then I say what comes to mind for me. Like, I say 'river', and you might say 'water.' Then, I say 'fish', and you say..." Reedstar looked at her expectantly with a purr and flicked his tail, looking her over. It was a nice and simple game to pass the time, but you could also learn a lot about a cat by playing depending on how they answered.

OOC: I totally forgot I needed to post here. I'm sorry ;A;

Caught in the Rain - Page 2 I42GrfL
Back to top Go down
http://beata.forumotion.com/

Caught in the Rain
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: RiverClan Territory-
Jump to: