Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Potatoes and Eagleclaw

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
meme police

meme police

Characters : Antkit, Dipperkit
Clan/Rank : ThunderClan/kit, ShadowClan/kit
Pisces Horse
Number of posts : 1976

Potatoes and Eagleclaw Empty
PostSubject: Potatoes and Eagleclaw   Potatoes and Eagleclaw EmptyWed 2 Oct 2013 - 21:22

The sun was just rising in the sky, painting the bare green of a few trees red with it's morning light. Ducking into Fourtrees from ShadowClan's edge, a muscly brown tom shook his head. He reeked of the marshes and it's prey-- untasteful to the other Clans --and the Thunderpath, the scent of which had lingered into the tunnels he'd crossed beneath it. Most Clans knew him, for the untimely death of his mother and leaked through their ranks and territories, he was sure the squirrels chattered about it through the day light.
The daylight all other ShadowClanners slept under.
The daylight that was perfect for him to escape through.
The daylight perfect for plotting.
Turning his head back towards the Great Rock, the young warrior-- newly named Eagleclaw --stood at it's base and stared toward it's peak.
"Seasons have you stood here, and seasons have you remained strong and proud. You're like the leader of the whole forest-- perhaps you are the true connection to StarClan." he listened to his ramblings, then laughed at his senseless words. "Bah! What do they know? They're just a bunch of dead cats with stars hidden under their wounds, is all! I'm rambling like that old fool Sagest- Sage.. oh, what was that old fools name? Heh, he's so useless now I can't even remember his own name! Sagewhisker, or some dopey name like that?"
With a grin, Eagleclaw launched himself up the Great Rock, landing just a little over halfway to the top. Scraping at the ledges, he hauled himself up. Giving himself another powerful shove up, he landed on the top. Steadying himself, he sat back and looked towards the lightening sky.
"That new one-- Nightstar, how do I get rid of her? The faster I get an apprentice, the faster I can be eligible for deputy. I'll prove my worth constantly to Thrushstripe-- then, if she isn't dead yet.."
He nodded, sighing. Then the wind shifted-- instead of his home scents, marsh and even rot blowing through his nose, he smelled rabbits and wind.
And cat. Fresh cat. Whirling around and leaping off the rock, he padded towards WindClan's territory.
"Who's there? I'll shred you!" he snarled, flexing his claws.

Art credit to Grey.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Potatoes and Eagleclaw   Potatoes and Eagleclaw EmptyFri 4 Oct 2013 - 22:44

"Calm down, kitty." Grumbled Mistpaw, her long fur nearly mimicking the flowing, dark grass, her claws extended to the fullest she could muster, her confidence not very high, but tried to hide it, despite being slightly anxious and afraid, not being very well trained at that. She basically, mockingly strut down the small hill, trying to hide the shaking of her small form, despite her long fur. "And your plans are going to be perfect, that is, until I expose them" she teased, trying to be a bit more confident.
Back to top Go down
meme police

meme police

Pisces Horse

PostSubject: Re: Potatoes and Eagleclaw   Potatoes and Eagleclaw EmptySat 5 Oct 2013 - 11:35

A low, deep growl rumbled from Eagleclaw's throat, then his ears twitched. Straightening up, he waltzed up to the Great Rock and leaped on it halfway, then another leap to the top.
"Life you have the heart to do that. I can smell the fear all around you. You're terrified of me."
His voice came, cold and mocking.
"Plus, I know you. You're that WindClan cat I met moons ago-- you're different."
There was an edge to the new warrior's tone, something dark, something mysterious.

Art credit to Grey.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Potatoes and Eagleclaw   Potatoes and Eagleclaw EmptySat 5 Oct 2013 - 11:38

"Sure I am afraid, but I am changing that" she growled lowly, her tail twitching slightly, her ears bending forwards slightly to catch the toms words. "Since our last encounter I changed, maybe it was due to admiration, maybe out of something else." she challenged slightly.
Back to top Go down
meme police

meme police

Pisces Horse

PostSubject: Re: Potatoes and Eagleclaw   Potatoes and Eagleclaw EmptySat 5 Oct 2013 - 11:40

"Something else? Like what? Scared the rabbits are gonna get ya' as ya' sleep?"
Eagleclaw retorted, a laugh with somewhat of a growl escaping between his teeth as he stared over at her, his amber gaze unwavering.
She definitely has fighting spirit. For a rabbit-breathed, lousy WindClanner, I can respect that. I don't like to, but I can.

Art credit to Grey.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Potatoes and Eagleclaw   Potatoes and Eagleclaw EmptySat 5 Oct 2013 - 11:46

"Actually, I feel as if it was at the core of our encounter, you beating the life out of me and all... though why am I talking about this to you?" She grumbled, her paws unknowingly taking her towards the tom.
Back to top Go down
meme police

meme police

Pisces Horse

PostSubject: Re: Potatoes and Eagleclaw   Potatoes and Eagleclaw EmptySat 5 Oct 2013 - 11:50

"Because I'm charming. Others tend to gravitate towards me-- hey, watch out. Might wanna climb the rock to get to me, not run into it."
The ShadowClanner replied, watching her absently near the base of the rock.

Art credit to Grey.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Potatoes and Eagleclaw   Potatoes and Eagleclaw EmptySat 5 Oct 2013 - 11:53

"Tsk. Charming? You look pretty darn ugly like a bald mouse to me!" she scoffed, soon coming to realization, she bunched her hind legs and leapt, being a cat with a lighter build she leapt a good height, atleast higher than the tom, her claws quickly gripped onto the rock and helped pulled her up with a huff.
Back to top Go down
meme police

meme police

Pisces Horse

PostSubject: Re: Potatoes and Eagleclaw   Potatoes and Eagleclaw EmptySat 5 Oct 2013 - 11:57

He watched her pull herself up to stand beside him, and he squinted.
"I can't very well be looking like a bald mouse with fur on me. At least I don't reek like rabbit and look like a monster just hit me ten times over."
Eagleclaw sneered, smirking.

Art credit to Grey.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Potatoes and Eagleclaw   Potatoes and Eagleclaw EmptySat 5 Oct 2013 - 12:01

"I'm fluffy! And it isn't my fault I have such a shoved in face!" she hissed, looking dearly offended, taking in a breath, as if readying for a long rant about how ugly his face was, but, nothing came out. She let out the air and sat down, "Atleast I don't reek of fox droppings and Badger spit!" she hissed lightly.
Back to top Go down
meme police

meme police

Pisces Horse

PostSubject: Re: Potatoes and Eagleclaw   Potatoes and Eagleclaw EmptySat 5 Oct 2013 - 12:03

Immediately he growled, his fur spiking up in long, rage induced, defensive clumps.
"YOUR WARRIORS DON'T GET THEIR FACES SHREDDED IN HALF BY FOXES, DO THEY?"
Eagleclaw roared, narrowing his eyes to cold slits as he jumped to his paws.

Art credit to Grey.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Potatoes and Eagleclaw   Potatoes and Eagleclaw EmptySat 5 Oct 2013 - 12:06

"NO, I WAS BORN WITH THIS, THIS DEFECT!" she hissed angrily, her fur spiking to it's fullest, she couldn't hold back the shaking anymore, her tail lashed quickly, her eyes soon turned to slits themselves.
Back to top Go down
meme police

meme police

Pisces Horse

PostSubject: Re: Potatoes and Eagleclaw   Potatoes and Eagleclaw EmptySat 5 Oct 2013 - 12:09

"DID I SAY YOU WEREN'T, YOU FEATHER BRAINED RABBIT CHASER? NO, I DIDN'T! YOU'RE PLAINLY MAKING FUN OF OUR WARRIORS LIKE YOU COULD JUST WALTZ UP TO A FOX AND KILL IT ON THE SPOT, APPRENTICE! ONE OF OUR CATS GOT HER FACE SHREDDED BECAUSE OF A FOX AND YOU STAND HERE MOCKING US? I EXPECT TO SEE YOU DRAG A FOX INTO CAMP FOR YOUR CLAN ONE DAY."
He screeched back, pouncing on her.

Art credit to Grey.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Potatoes and Eagleclaw   Potatoes and Eagleclaw EmptySat 5 Oct 2013 - 12:17

She let out a small hiss, she felt as if his words tore her apart on the inside, before she could open her maw to apologize she was pounced on. "I-I'M SORRY OKAY!?" she screeched as if her life depended on those three words, 'I'm sorry, very truly sorry for that cat that got hurt... I'm sorry I can't kill foxes yet..' she tried holding back this hurt feeling.
Back to top Go down
meme police

meme police

Pisces Horse

PostSubject: Re: Potatoes and Eagleclaw   Potatoes and Eagleclaw EmptySat 5 Oct 2013 - 12:21

Slamming her to the ground, his lip curled back and an awful, dark snarl rumbled out into the air.
"Sorry? Oh, you're funny. I should kill you now, but who knows what or who might be watching. If I kill you, then I could leave you for the foxes.."
He snarled, grinning crudely.

Art credit to Grey.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Potatoes and Eagleclaw   Potatoes and Eagleclaw Empty

Back to top Go down

Potatoes and Eagleclaw
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next