Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

RiverClan's Deputy

Go down 
+2
Shadow
Sleepy
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Sleepy

Sleepy

Clan/Rank : RiverClan
Capricorn Tiger
Number of posts : 9738

RiverClan's Deputy Empty
PostSubject: RiverClan's Deputy   RiverClan's Deputy EmptyFri 27 Sep 2013 - 13:10

Reedstar dug his claws into the ghostly pale bark of the willow tree, challenging himself over and over again about his pick. This is the biggest choice of my life. he said to himself. Yet he'd already spent days and days thinking it over. The Moonhigh of Froststar's death was already long past. That wasn't a good omen, but... it wouldn't be a good omen for no matter who he would pick. He sighed and looked out over camp. The moon had already begun to rise.

Silvershade, Nightbird, Mintcloud, Cinderfur, Mapleclaw. Please let me pick the right one. he thought quietly to himself. Reedstar yowled, summoning the Clan underneath the willow tree for the meeting.

RiverClan's Deputy I42GrfL
Back to top Go down
http://beata.forumotion.com/
Shadow
Former Staff
Former Staff
Shadow

Characters : Bramblekit
Clan/Rank : Windclan kit
Leo Pig
Number of posts : 6644

RiverClan's Deputy Empty
PostSubject: Re: RiverClan's Deputy   RiverClan's Deputy EmptyFri 27 Sep 2013 - 13:12

Cinderfur quickly poked her head out of the warrior's den when she heard Reedstar's call. Was he finally going to pick a deputy? It wasn't like she cared very much. She'd rather just stay a warrior, but she wanted to see who his choice was. She knew that any of them would make a great deputy, but the curiosity was killing her.
Back to top Go down
Honey Badger
Former Staff
Former Staff
Honey Badger

Characters : Current: Acornstar, Badgermask, Creamsky, Duckpaw, Eveningmoon - Old: Badgerfang, Silentherb, Stormstar, Stormeye, Twistedfoot, Badgerpaw, Nightcloud, Maplestar, Honeypaw, Bearmask, Ryefur, Owlheart, Morningpaw, Creamstorm, Smokeheart, Badgerpaw, Cinderpaw, Elmpaw, Stormpaw, Larksong, Amberpelt, Lionspark, Smokestripe, Mottleheart, Storm that Lights the Clouds, Leopardpaw, Honeytongue, Foxfire, Flintshard, Hayglow, Muddyleap, Theron
Clan/Rank : [A]ThunderClan T5 Leader [B] ShadowClan T5 Warrior [C] SkyClan T5 Warrior [D] RiverClan Apprentice [E] WindClan T2 Warrior
Gemini Buffalo
Number of posts : 7369

RiverClan's Deputy Empty
PostSubject: Re: RiverClan's Deputy   RiverClan's Deputy EmptyFri 27 Sep 2013 - 13:19

Mapleclaw looked up from her spot in the shades, a small sly smile appearing on her face. She had a good idea of what this gathering was for, and so as she pulled herself from the shadows and walked into the clearing, her gaze was fixed on Reedstar. Her gaze flickered as she waited for the rest of the Clan to gather, wondering what Reedstar's choice would be. Of course, she knew who the best choice for deputy would be; herself, but she knew that perhaps Reedstar wouldn't see the truth...She growled softly at the idea of somebody else; somebody unworthly of the spot getting it...But she quickly calmed herself down. Even if it came to that, she would have to respect Reedstar's choice. He had the wisdom of StarClan behide him, and even if she failed to become deputy...Well, there was always her alliance with Eaglepaw that could very well help her gain the spot of leader one day, the spot she was born to have. She raised her head high, her sly smile appearing again. Yes...No matter what name would be called today, she was going to gain the title of Maplestar one day. She was going to be the leader that StarClan had been looking for. Her name would be one that would be remembered for moons.

RiverClan's Deputy ABC-Gang-Acornstar-2
Acornstar ~ Badgermask ~ Creamsky ~ Duckpaw ~ Eveningmoon
TC T5 Leader (80 HP - 170 SP) ~ SC T5 Warrior (70 HP - 160 SP) ~ SkC T5 Warrior (70 HP - 160 SP) ~ RC Apprentice (20 HP - 60 SP)~ WC T2 Warrior (35 HP - 70 SP*)
Rosybrown (Forest)/Sandybrown (Feral) ~ Indigo ~ Tan ~ Olive ~ Icyblue
*Disadvantage Stats
Back to top Go down
Knight

Knight

Characters : [H]Harebounce, [R]Redsun, [S]Snaildance, [M]Ramone
Clan/Rank : RC Tier 4 Warrior; TC Tier 3 Warrior, SC Tier 2 Warrior, Tier 1 Rogue
Leo Dragon
Number of posts : 2519

RiverClan's Deputy Empty
PostSubject: Re: RiverClan's Deputy   RiverClan's Deputy EmptyFri 27 Sep 2013 - 13:41

Nightbird sat up from next to the fresh-kill pile, where she had been quietly chewing on a water vole. A ceremony? Surely it was for the new deputy. There was a possibility that Silvershade would stay at her previous rank, but maybe Reedstar wanted someone young and fresh. In either situation, the black she-cat would be happy for them. Licking her lips, the warrior moved to a comfortable spot in front of the ancient willow.

"Close your eyes, I'll be here in the mornin'."
Back to top Go down
Sun
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sun

Characters : Turtlefur, Goldenstar, Lynxpetal, Creekpaw, Lightningpaw
Clan/Rank : RiverClan Warrior, WindClan Leader, SkyClan Queen RiverClan Apprentice, WindClan Apprentice
Sagittarius Tiger
Number of posts : 8190

RiverClan's Deputy Empty
PostSubject: Re: RiverClan's Deputy   RiverClan's Deputy EmptyFri 27 Sep 2013 - 13:47

Sandpaw was sure he knew what was coming. He sat outside the apprentices' den, curiosity clawing at him. He didn't think he'd see a ceremony such as this in his lifetime, but it was obvious now he would. He stared at the gathering cats, wondering which one would have the Clan suddenly hoisted onto their  shoulders- it was clear he hadn't spoken with any of them, so it would certainly be interesting to see their reactions.

Sun // Living Characters // Deceased Characters
RiverClan's Deputy 713E5771-31B2-4EA8-B75F-EC3A67DB4C32
Turtlefur || Tom || RiverClan T5 Warrior || Requirements || #cc9900
Goldenstar || She-cat || WindClan T5 Leader || Requirements || burlywood
Lynxpetal || She-cat || SkyClan Queen || darkblue
Lightningpaw || Tom || WindClan Apprentice || #dfd47e
Creekpaw || She-cat || RiverClan Apprentice || #4c5682
Back to top Go down
meme police

meme police

Characters : Antkit, Dipperkit
Clan/Rank : ThunderClan/kit, ShadowClan/kit
Pisces Horse
Number of posts : 1976

RiverClan's Deputy Empty
PostSubject: Re: RiverClan's Deputy   RiverClan's Deputy EmptyFri 27 Sep 2013 - 14:58

Looking up from his spot in the sun, Duckstep yawned. Getting to his paws, he stretched. After a stretch and shaking out his fur, he padded towards the willow and looked up at Reedstar, his amber eyes blinking slowly.

Art credit to Grey.
Back to top Go down
Sleepy

Sleepy

Clan/Rank : RiverClan
Capricorn Tiger
Number of posts : 9738

RiverClan's Deputy Empty
PostSubject: Re: RiverClan's Deputy   RiverClan's Deputy EmptySun 29 Sep 2013 - 20:37

"It is long past time I have appointed a deputy." Reedstar announced. He caught Mapleclaw's sly knowing smile in the corner of his eye which filled him with doubt, but he blotted those thoughts out of his mind. I've already made my decision. I can't change it now. "I say these words before StarClan, so that the spirits of our warrior ancestors may hear and approve of my choice. The new deputy of RiverClan is Mapleclaw."

Reedstar braced himself for the reactions, praying to StarClan that he'd made the right choice and that she'd be accepted as he had.

RiverClan's Deputy I42GrfL
Back to top Go down
http://beata.forumotion.com/
Honey Badger
Former Staff
Former Staff
Honey Badger

Characters : Current: Acornstar, Badgermask, Creamsky, Duckpaw, Eveningmoon - Old: Badgerfang, Silentherb, Stormstar, Stormeye, Twistedfoot, Badgerpaw, Nightcloud, Maplestar, Honeypaw, Bearmask, Ryefur, Owlheart, Morningpaw, Creamstorm, Smokeheart, Badgerpaw, Cinderpaw, Elmpaw, Stormpaw, Larksong, Amberpelt, Lionspark, Smokestripe, Mottleheart, Storm that Lights the Clouds, Leopardpaw, Honeytongue, Foxfire, Flintshard, Hayglow, Muddyleap, Theron
Clan/Rank : [A]ThunderClan T5 Leader [B] ShadowClan T5 Warrior [C] SkyClan T5 Warrior [D] RiverClan Apprentice [E] WindClan T2 Warrior
Gemini Buffalo
Number of posts : 7369

RiverClan's Deputy Empty
PostSubject: Re: RiverClan's Deputy   RiverClan's Deputy EmptyMon 30 Sep 2013 - 4:14

Mapleclaw raised her head to look at Reedstar as her name was called, a large smile quickly appearing on her face. How could she be surprised that she was the new deputy? It was clear that Reedstar had made the right choice; no matter what her Clanmates might think. She didn't even glance at them to see what they thought about her getting the spot as deputy, her eyes remained on Reedstar as she pulled herself to her paws and dipped her head to him, still smiling. "I won't let you down, Reedstar. I will be the best deputy you could ask for." She paused as she thought about Eaglepaw, wondering what he would think of this. Would he try to get her to do something in his favor with her new powers? She gritted her teeth thinking about that smelly apprentice trying to make her do something for him that would maybe help him get the rank as leader...Blah, couldn't he see that you didn't need to force yourself to the top; when you were meant to be leader, StarClan would just led you there. Of course, Mapleclaw was planning on being the best deputy that Reedstar could have...As long as Reedstar was the best leader for RiverClan, but so far, it seems he knew how to make the right choices.

RiverClan's Deputy ABC-Gang-Acornstar-2
Acornstar ~ Badgermask ~ Creamsky ~ Duckpaw ~ Eveningmoon
TC T5 Leader (80 HP - 170 SP) ~ SC T5 Warrior (70 HP - 160 SP) ~ SkC T5 Warrior (70 HP - 160 SP) ~ RC Apprentice (20 HP - 60 SP)~ WC T2 Warrior (35 HP - 70 SP*)
Rosybrown (Forest)/Sandybrown (Feral) ~ Indigo ~ Tan ~ Olive ~ Icyblue
*Disadvantage Stats
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Former Staff
Former Staff
Shadow

Characters : Bramblekit
Clan/Rank : Windclan kit
Leo Pig
Number of posts : 6644

RiverClan's Deputy Empty
PostSubject: Re: RiverClan's Deputy   RiverClan's Deputy EmptyMon 30 Sep 2013 - 10:25

"Mapleclaw! Mapleclaw!" Cinderfur quickly cheered as she heard the name of the new deputy. She didn't know the she-cat very well, but hey. If Reedstar believed in her, so would Cinderfur.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

RiverClan's Deputy Empty
PostSubject: Re: RiverClan's Deputy   RiverClan's Deputy Empty

Back to top Go down

RiverClan's Deputy
Page 1 of 1