Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

play time #originalname

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Moonela Rae

Moonela Rae

Clan/Rank : Deceased RiverClan Medicine Cat
Capricorn Tiger
Number of posts : 223

play time #originalname Empty
PostSubject: play time #originalname   play time #originalname EmptyTue 24 Sep 2013 - 19:55

Leopardkit pushed out of the Nursery, glancing around at the ThunderClan camp. She wondered if she could find anybody who would be willing to play with her, but as far as she could see, there weren't any cats who didn't look busy. She let out a sigh, fluffing up her pelt as an early leaf-fall wind blew through the camp.

play time #originalname Tumblr_n0ib9shsZ01syqmyno1_400
Back to top Go down
http://thedestinyoftheclans.webs.com/
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: play time #originalname   play time #originalname EmptyTue 24 Sep 2013 - 20:34

A large kit huffed as she pushed through the nursery, her green eyes unfazed at the sight of the camp and the sudden sun blearing against her. The kits burly figure shadowed the smaller she-cats smaller structure, the Norwegian she-cat stalked towards the fresh-kill pile, giving it a intimidating glare, as if it'd quake and flee from fear.
Back to top Go down
Moonela Rae

Moonela Rae

Capricorn Tiger

PostSubject: Re: play time #originalname   play time #originalname EmptyTue 24 Sep 2013 - 20:40

Leopardkit watched the other kit, curious. She padded foward, wary of the large, fluffy kit. "Hello?" she called softly.

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: play time #originalname   play time #originalname EmptyTue 24 Sep 2013 - 20:47

"What?" she groaned, aggression leaking off the one word she had spoken. Lifting her head in a slightly irritated manner, her eyes trailing up and down the cat as if she was inspecting the cat. Her tongue brushing over her maw as her expressionless eyes soon closed. Her strong body facing the kit and looking slightly down at the kit.
Back to top Go down
Moonela Rae

Moonela Rae

Capricorn Tiger

PostSubject: Re: play time #originalname   play time #originalname EmptyTue 24 Sep 2013 - 21:24

'I'm Leopardkit!" Leopardkit said excitedly, standing up straighter. What's your name?"

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: play time #originalname   play time #originalname EmptyTue 24 Sep 2013 - 21:30

"Specklekit, what does it matter to you 'kitty'?" he grumbled, her ear flicking in increasing irritation, but couldn't help but hold slight admiration for the kit being so joyous towards her. Her large neck fur fluffing up as if it was a mane, the she-cat lifted up a paw casually as if the cat that stands before her was nothing but air, not caring Specklekit glided her tongue across her paw and arm, extending her claws further and further with each stroke of her spiked tongue.

Last edited by Soldier Grey on Wed 25 Sep 2013 - 15:30; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
meme police

meme police

Characters : Antkit, Dipperkit
Clan/Rank : ThunderClan/kit, ShadowClan/kit
Pisces Horse
Number of posts : 1976

PostSubject: Re: play time #originalname   play time #originalname EmptyWed 25 Sep 2013 - 14:00

OOC: If you don't want any one in this topic but you guys, feel free to ignore this post

IC: Ducking out the the nursery, another kit, similar to Specklekit, squinted up towards the sun. His half-closed golden eyes gave off a warm glow in the sun, and despite his thick fur, a shiver ran through his body as the wind blew. My first time out of the nursery, and it's already great! he thought merrily. Glancing the way of his sister, he padded over. He was a little taller than her, and a little fluffier than she was, giving him a stocky appearance-- although he heavily lacked in muscles. "Spuh-Spuh-Spuh-Spuh-" he went on saying 'Spuh' for a good two minutes, before coughing and shaking his head. "Sorry." he said quickly, glancing at Leopardkit. He then looked back at his sister. "Spuh-Specklekit, don't be so mean to them. We're lucky they wuh-wuh-want us at all." he reminded quickly, prodding her shoulder with his paw. "Oh, and I'm Pluh-Ploverkit!" he added hastily, looking back at Leopardkit. "I didn't cuh-come over in tuh-tuh-tuh-time to hear yuh-your name thu-though." he continued, then bit his tongue slightly. I'm talking to much. I need to be quiet.

Art credit to Grey.
Back to top Go down
Moonela Rae

Moonela Rae

Capricorn Tiger

PostSubject: Re: play time #originalname   play time #originalname EmptyWed 25 Sep 2013 - 17:49

"I'm Leopardkit!" Leopardkit said excitedly. Her blue eyes, which were slowly turning green, shone with curiosity as she look at the two slightly older kits.

(These three should become like, the best of friends)

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: play time #originalname   play time #originalname EmptyWed 25 Sep 2013 - 21:05

"Psh I am not being rude! I am only being grumpy" she grumbled, retracting her claws as she once more stood on all fours. Her tail flickering even more, thumping into her brothers side. "And I do not get why my brother stutters ever so much" she muttered lowly, the she-cat then lashed around, shoving her brothers shoulder with her head, a challenging smirk upon her features.
Back to top Go down
meme police

meme police

Characters : Antkit, Dipperkit
Clan/Rank : ThunderClan/kit, ShadowClan/kit
Pisces Horse
Number of posts : 1976

PostSubject: Re: play time #originalname   play time #originalname EmptyThu 26 Sep 2013 - 4:10

Ploverkit smiled at Leopardkit, then looked back towards his sister. His ears flattened close to his head and he frowned. "Specklekit, thuh-that's not fuh-fuh-fair! You know I cuh-cuh-cuh-can't help it!" he whined, then yelped in surprise as he tumbled across the cold and hard ground, skidding on his side. He lay there for a moment, stunned, then got up. "Spe-Specklekiiiiiiiit!" he hissed, charging forward and throwing himself onto his sister's back.

Art credit to Grey.
Back to top Go down
Moonela Rae

Moonela Rae

Capricorn Tiger

PostSubject: Re: play time #originalname   play time #originalname EmptyThu 26 Sep 2013 - 19:06

Leopardkit watched the two kits play. She tumbled backwards to get out of their way, eyes wide with surprise. She giggled, wishing she had a sibling she could pay with.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: play time #originalname   play time #originalname Empty

Back to top Go down

play time #originalname
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: ThunderClan Camp-
Jump to: