Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

In The Reeds

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
meme police

meme police

Characters : Antkit, Dipperkit
Clan/Rank : ThunderClan/kit, ShadowClan/kit
Pisces Horse
Number of posts : 1976

In The Reeds Empty
PostSubject: In The Reeds   In The Reeds EmptyMon 23 Sep 2013 - 15:05

In the sky, a moon whiter than the snow to come in a few moons made the land shine. Through the blackened shadows of the crisp night, a muscly tom jogged along. His tail swayed in the gentle breeze, along with his own uneven pace. His glowing amber-red eyes soon spotted the crisp sparkle of the river that jutted through RiverClan's territory. Stretching his broad head up, he managed to make out the pale shape of Sunningrocks in the distance. Dragging his dry tongue over his lips, he made his way for the gurgling water. Throat hot and dry, he guzzled at the frigid liquid. After a while, he lifted his head with a contented sigh. Shaking water droplets from his whiskers, he padded alongside the river and listened to it slosh past.

Art credit to Grey.
Back to top Go down
Sleepy

Sleepy

Clan/Rank : RiverClan
Capricorn Tiger
Number of posts : 9738

In The Reeds Empty
PostSubject: Re: In The Reeds   In The Reeds EmptyTue 24 Sep 2013 - 17:36

"What are you doing here?" a low growl came. Reedstar was crouched a foxlength away from the rogue among a clump of reeds, his teeth bared and his tail swishing. "This is RiverClan territory." His eyes were bright green orbs in the darkness, the only hint to his presence aside from his voice.

In The Reeds I42GrfL
Back to top Go down
http://beata.forumotion.com/
meme police

meme police

Pisces Horse

In The Reeds Empty
PostSubject: Re: In The Reeds   In The Reeds EmptyTue 24 Sep 2013 - 17:40

Looking behind him, the muscular tom flickered his ears. "I don't believe you've the mind to stop me. I killed one of your cats before, remember?" the rogue growled in response. Tail swishing and ears flicking, Boulder flexed his claws.

Art credit to Grey.
Back to top Go down
Sleepy

Sleepy

Capricorn Tiger

In The Reeds Empty
PostSubject: Re: In The Reeds   In The Reeds EmptyThu 26 Sep 2013 - 7:39

Reedstar's blood chilled. Killed one of us?! Memories of a bloodied young apprentice came to mind, with the scent of death clinging to him. "So you were the foxheart who killed Russetpaw." he said with icy calm, pushing himself out of the reeds and into full view of the rogue. Cold fury burned in his eyes. "Then you won't be leaving." There would be no ritualistic boxing or swiping here, just a quick and bloody dance of death. The leader leaped at once, claws outstretched, and bowled the muscular gray tom to the ground.

In The Reeds I42GrfL
Back to top Go down
meme police

meme police

Pisces Horse

In The Reeds Empty
PostSubject: Re: In The Reeds   In The Reeds EmptyThu 26 Sep 2013 - 8:05

With a furious yowl of surprise as he hit the ground, Boulder curled his lip back to show his yellow tinted teeth. "Get off!" he roared, scraping at Reedstar's stomach.

Art credit to Grey.
Back to top Go down
Sleepy

Sleepy

Capricorn Tiger

In The Reeds Empty
PostSubject: Re: In The Reeds   In The Reeds EmptySun 29 Sep 2013 - 20:15

Reedstar growled as pain shot through him. He craned his neck and sunk his teeth into the struggling rogue's scruff, and slowly began to drag him to the riverbank. Memories of a small and bloody body kept flashing in his vision. I won't make this quick for this foxheart. he vowed silently as he dunked Boulder's head into the rushing river. You'll drown and feed the fishes and crows, I swear it.

In The Reeds I42GrfL
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

In The Reeds Empty
PostSubject: Re: In The Reeds   In The Reeds Empty

Back to top Go down

In The Reeds
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: RiverClan Territory-
Jump to: