Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Hails be der hailin'

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Mink

Mink

Number of posts : 2105

Hails be der hailin' Empty
PostSubject: Hails be der hailin'   Hails be der hailin' EmptyWed 14 Aug 2013 - 12:20

Hailstorm yawned, sitting down in front of his den. He hasn't spoken to anyone in a few moons. Not even Mallowroot, well he might have spoken 'I don't want to talk.' or 'leave me alone unless your hurt.' but everyone seemed healthy, most of the time. He sighed. Maybe I should talk to someone... He looked up to the night sky, hoping to get a sign, Nothing, great. I can choose for myself. Hailstorm thought bluntly. He scanned the camp for anyone. There has to be someone up. He huffed.

Ice Cream Zombie

Clan/Rank : |L|Thunderclan/Elder|S|Shadowclan/Young Warrior|C|Windclan/Young Warrior
Number of posts : 1392

PostSubject: Re: Hails be der hailin'   Hails be der hailin' EmptyWed 14 Aug 2013 - 12:30

Shadeclaw indeed, was up as usual. Seeing Hailstorm, memories of kit-hood flooded back to him. That's when he got a little idea...
Sneaking forward, Shadeclaw slunk up behind the tom, silent, before popping up suddenly next to the Medicine Cat. "Boo!" He growled playfully, grinning. "What's up, Hailstorm?"

meme police

meme police

Characters : Antkit, Dipperkit
Clan/Rank : ThunderClan/kit, ShadowClan/kit
Pisces Horse
Number of posts : 1976

PostSubject: Re: Hails be der hailin'   Hails be der hailin' EmptyWed 14 Aug 2013 - 12:42

Eaglepaw looked up as he finished his lizard, glancing towards Shadeclaw and Hailstorm. Standing up he padded over, licking his chest fur flat as he walked. "Hey." he mewed, sitting down a little ways from them. Act nice. Then they can trust me, and these mouse-brains will never know what hit them. he thought, nodding slightly to himself.

Art credit to Grey.
Back to top Go down
Mink

Mink

PostSubject: Re: Hails be der hailin'   Hails be der hailin' EmptyWed 14 Aug 2013 - 13:17

Hailstorm hissed, batting Shadeclaw's muzzle, his claws seethed. "Hey!" He squeaked. Then he rolled his eyes, and smiled back. "You always get me." Then he looked at the younger cat. "Oh hello... Eaglepaw, is it?" He asked, sitting back down.

Ice Cream Zombie

Clan/Rank : |L|Thunderclan/Elder|S|Shadowclan/Young Warrior|C|Windclan/Young Warrior

PostSubject: Re: Hails be der hailin'   Hails be der hailin' EmptyWed 14 Aug 2013 - 14:16

Shadeclaw laughed gleefully. Perking his ears, he looked back at Eaglepaw. "Oh hey Eaglepaw! How's training?" He asked, as friendly as ever towards his clanmates. "You're getting big for an apprentice. Bet you'd get a cool Warrior name!" Of course, everyone knew Shadeclaw to be one of the larger warriors in size, so when he called Eaglepaw 'big', he was probably comparing him to someone else.

Ooc: No, he's not calling Eagle fat x)

Last edited by Ice Cream Zombie on Thu 15 Aug 2013 - 10:11; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
meme police

meme police

Characters : Antkit, Dipperkit
Clan/Rank : ThunderClan/kit, ShadowClan/kit
Pisces Horse
Number of posts : 1976

PostSubject: Re: Hails be der hailin'   Hails be der hailin' EmptyThu 15 Aug 2013 - 5:44

OOC: Shadepaw? cx

IC: He gave a curt nod to Hailstorm, then turned his gaze to Shadeclaw. "I still need my assessment, but that's really about it." he mewed, looking a paw and drawing it over his ears. "I am a little bigger than most of my denmates, aren't I? Oh, and I'm sure I'll get the best name! Maybe I'll be... Eagletalon, or Eaglewhisker.." he added, lifting his chin at the thought of being a warrior soon. "Or maybe even Eaglestar!" he said, purring slightly at the thought.

Art credit to Grey.
Back to top Go down
Mink

Mink

PostSubject: Re: Hails be der hailin'   Hails be der hailin' EmptyThu 15 Aug 2013 - 9:57

Hailstorm flickered his half folded ears. "Perhaps, but you would have to earn the name of Eaglestar, so you would have to wait." He smiled. "But you do seem very fitting for a leader... just not yet." He sighed. It's nice talking to cats, I don't know why I didn't do this along time ago. He thought, feeling rather happy.

Ice Cream Zombie

PostSubject: Re: Hails be der hailin'   Hails be der hailin' EmptyThu 15 Aug 2013 - 10:16

Ooc: Fixed it x)

Ic: Shadeclaw nodded in agreement with Hailstorm. "He's right. You'd have to wait a while, plus get an apprentice of your own. But hey, it's fun to be a Warrior too! I don't know if I'd want to be leader one day, since I'm satisfied at my current position, not to mention I don't think I'm the most suited for leadership." He chuckled. Eaglepaw seemed like a good cat; He was strong, quick to learn, tough, and seemed friendly but serious over-all. Maybe Hailstorm was right about him being a good follow-up to the leader's position one day.

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hails be der hailin'   Hails be der hailin' Empty

Back to top Go down

Hails be der hailin'
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: ShadowClan Camp-
Jump to: