Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Deerkit, Applekit, Eaglekit, Breezekit, and Heatherkit's apprentice ceremony

Go down 
+4
Running
Shiny
Knight
Reaper King
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Reaper King
Former Staff
Former Staff
Reaper King

Characters : Tiger [Ti], Owl [O], Raven [R], Hare [H]
Clan/Rank : [Ti] Windclan Leader, [O] Riverclan Warrior [R] Riverclan Warrior, [H] Skyclan Warrior
Pisces Tiger
Number of posts : 9942

Deerkit, Applekit, Eaglekit, Breezekit, and Heatherkit's apprentice ceremony Empty
PostSubject: Deerkit, Applekit, Eaglekit, Breezekit, and Heatherkit's apprentice ceremony   Deerkit, Applekit, Eaglekit, Breezekit, and Heatherkit's apprentice ceremony EmptyAugust 10th 2013, 8:57 pm

Raccoonstar leapt on top of the tall rock, and let out that overused call of her ancestors, "Let all cats old enough to catch their own prey gather beneath tall rock for a clan meeting!"

Windclan ✦ Riverclan ✦ Skyclan ✦ Riverclan
Leader (Tier 5) ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 1

Reaper's Beans | Plotting Pages | Heartchart
Back to top Go down
Knight

Knight

Characters : [H]Harebounce, [R]Redsun, [S]Snaildance, [M]Ramone
Clan/Rank : RC Tier 4 Warrior; TC Tier 3 Warrior, SC Tier 2 Warrior, Tier 1 Rogue
Leo Dragon
Number of posts : 2515

Deerkit, Applekit, Eaglekit, Breezekit, and Heatherkit's apprentice ceremony Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deerkit, Applekit, Eaglekit, Breezekit, and Heatherkit's apprentice ceremony   Deerkit, Applekit, Eaglekit, Breezekit, and Heatherkit's apprentice ceremony EmptyAugust 13th 2013, 10:37 pm

Deerkit quickly bounced out of the nursery, his short fur groomed to almost perfect. It had been perfect; until his legs decided to trip him up right in the middle of the Meeting Hollow. Jumping to his black paws, he waited for the other kits, and smoothed his ruffled fur as if nothing had happened. Thumping the thin banner called a 'tail' behind brown haunches, the clumsy kit waited impatiently for the other kits to arrive. It was their ceremony too, after all.

"Close your eyes, I'll be here in the mornin'."

Last edited by Night on June 30th 2017, 7:10 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Shiny

Shiny

Sagittarius Dragon
Number of posts : 496

PostSubject: Re: Deerkit, Applekit, Eaglekit, Breezekit, and Heatherkit's apprentice ceremony   Deerkit, Applekit, Eaglekit, Breezekit, and Heatherkit's apprentice ceremony EmptyAugust 14th 2013, 6:42 pm

Heatherkit scrambled out of the nursery, his shorter legs causing him to be slower getting there. Skidding to a stop near Deerkit, he swallowed nervously. He hoped he wouldn't let his mentor down.

Leechkit:

Deerkit, Applekit, Eaglekit, Breezekit, and Heatherkit's apprentice ceremony Mew
Back to top Go down
Running

Running

Clan/Rank : [C] WC Elder [B] TC Apprentice [F] RC Kit [C2] WC Warrior
Taurus Buffalo
Number of posts : 521

PostSubject: Re: Deerkit, Applekit, Eaglekit, Breezekit, and Heatherkit's apprentice ceremony   Deerkit, Applekit, Eaglekit, Breezekit, and Heatherkit's apprentice ceremony EmptyAugust 20th 2013, 3:41 pm

Breezekit lumbered out of the nursery and sat down. He knew what was happening, he and his siblings and two other kits in the nursery were getting apprenticized. He didn't know who his mentor would be but he was excited.

Blazepaw
Spoiler:

Firekit
Spoiler:

Cinderfoot
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
King Falcon I

King Falcon I

Characters : Shrikestar (T5 Leader), Ravenclaw (T5) || Falconstar, Eaglethorn, Condorclaw
Clan/Rank : WindClan Leader/SkyClan Warrior
Aquarius Goat
Number of posts : 2914

PostSubject: Re: Deerkit, Applekit, Eaglekit, Breezekit, and Heatherkit's apprentice ceremony   Deerkit, Applekit, Eaglekit, Breezekit, and Heatherkit's apprentice ceremony EmptySeptember 6th 2013, 9:28 pm

Falconfang padded out of the nursery, his two remaining kits in tow. He was beyond excited to be watching his kits grow up and become apprentices: he had been dreaming about it for quite awhile now. However, not everyone was as excited about having their father leading them towards the Tallrock. Eaglekit, for example, was squirming impatiently and eventually just burst forth and turned to face Falconfang and Applekit.

"You're going too slow!" the soon-to-be apprentice complained, his tail whisking back and forth as he narrowed his eyes at Applekit. "We'll never become apprentices if you keep slowing us down, Applekit! C'mon, let's go!" Falconfang could only watch in amusement as his rambunctious brown-furred kit raced off to park himself next to the other kits in the front, his eyes shining with excitement. This was it! He already was so sure of himself anyway, and with the pedigree of a father as deputy, he knew he was destined for great things. Glancing over at his brother, who had made it before them, he gave him a confident smile. He and his siblings were destined for great things.
Back to top Go down
Jay

Jay

Taurus Tiger
Number of posts : 9353

PostSubject: Re: Deerkit, Applekit, Eaglekit, Breezekit, and Heatherkit's apprentice ceremony   Deerkit, Applekit, Eaglekit, Breezekit, and Heatherkit's apprentice ceremony EmptySeptember 11th 2013, 9:29 pm

"Be quiet, vile breath." Applekit hissed, brushing one last paw over her head in an attempt to make herself look presentable. After she did this the she-kit rushed to her brothers in excited anticipation, her small tail lashing with excitement. Applekit sat down next to Breezekit, because Eaglekit smelled and stuff.

Reaper King
Former Staff
Former Staff
Reaper King

Clan/Rank : [Ti] Windclan Leader, [O] Riverclan Warrior [R] Riverclan Warrior, [H] Skyclan Warrior
Pisces Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Deerkit, Applekit, Eaglekit, Breezekit, and Heatherkit's apprentice ceremony   Deerkit, Applekit, Eaglekit, Breezekit, and Heatherkit's apprentice ceremony EmptySeptember 15th 2013, 9:30 pm

Raccoonstar glanced down at the five kits beforem continuing on with the ceremony, "Today we are gathered her to make, Deerkit, Applekit, Eaglekit, Breezekit, and Heatherkit, apprentices. Will you please step forward?"

Last edited by Coon @ on September 19th 2013, 11:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
King Falcon I

King Falcon I

Characters : Shrikestar (T5 Leader), Ravenclaw (T5) || Falconstar, Eaglethorn, Condorclaw
Clan/Rank : WindClan Leader/SkyClan Warrior
Aquarius Goat
Number of posts : 2914

PostSubject: Re: Deerkit, Applekit, Eaglekit, Breezekit, and Heatherkit's apprentice ceremony   Deerkit, Applekit, Eaglekit, Breezekit, and Heatherkit's apprentice ceremony EmptySeptember 16th 2013, 5:53 pm

Eaglekit quickly stepped forward, beaming as he glanced up at Raccoonstar. This would be it, the moment he would become an apprentice. He would show everyone in the clan that he would be the greatest apprentice - and warrior - that the clan had ever seen! He was shaking slightly in anticipation as he awaited the leader's words.
Back to top Go down
Knight

Knight

Characters : [H]Harebounce, [R]Redsun, [S]Snaildance, [M]Ramone
Clan/Rank : RC Tier 4 Warrior; TC Tier 3 Warrior, SC Tier 2 Warrior, Tier 1 Rogue
Leo Dragon
Number of posts : 2515

PostSubject: Re: Deerkit, Applekit, Eaglekit, Breezekit, and Heatherkit's apprentice ceremony   Deerkit, Applekit, Eaglekit, Breezekit, and Heatherkit's apprentice ceremony EmptySeptember 17th 2013, 8:31 am

The brown tom stood and took a step forward, daring his paws to make him fall down now.  His eyes practically glittered with excitement. Yes! I've been waiting for this for like...err..what was it? The kit tilted his head slightly to himself. Oh yeah! That was pretty stupid. I've waited since I was born to become an apprentice. Now feeling quite dumb, he tapped a paw in anticipation.

"Close your eyes, I'll be here in the mornin'."
Back to top Go down
Jay

Jay

Taurus Tiger
Number of posts : 9353

PostSubject: Re: Deerkit, Applekit, Eaglekit, Breezekit, and Heatherkit's apprentice ceremony   Deerkit, Applekit, Eaglekit, Breezekit, and Heatherkit's apprentice ceremony EmptySeptember 18th 2013, 9:23 pm

Applekit stepped forward, slightly farther ahead of Eaglekit by a paw's length. She grinned at Raccoonstar with a look of respect that the she-kit rarely showed. She didn't want to get held back because of her outspoken and irking attitude. It was still nice to feel ahead of her brother, however.

Running

Running

Clan/Rank : [C] WC Elder [B] TC Apprentice [F] RC Kit [C2] WC Warrior
Taurus Buffalo
Number of posts : 521

PostSubject: Re: Deerkit, Applekit, Eaglekit, Breezekit, and Heatherkit's apprentice ceremony   Deerkit, Applekit, Eaglekit, Breezekit, and Heatherkit's apprentice ceremony EmptySeptember 21st 2013, 6:05 pm

Breezekit moved forward with his siblings as Raccoonstar called the kits, soon to be apprentices, to her.

Blazepaw
Spoiler:

Firekit
Spoiler:

Cinderfoot
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Kitty
Site Administrator
Site Administrator
Kitty

Characters : Murkyriver ♀ | Mistwalker ♀ | Mintglade ♀ | Crakeburn ♀ | Pipitpaw ♀
Clan/Rank : Riverclan | Skyclan | Windclan
Sagittarius Horse
Number of posts : 4848

PostSubject: Re: Deerkit, Applekit, Eaglekit, Breezekit, and Heatherkit's apprentice ceremony   Deerkit, Applekit, Eaglekit, Breezekit, and Heatherkit's apprentice ceremony EmptySeptember 21st 2013, 6:08 pm

Being totally here, Ivyfur watched curiously. This was interesting, and it made her smile.

MurkyriverMintgladeCrakeburnPipitpawMistwalkerHollowkit
Back to top Go down
Shiny

Shiny

Sagittarius Dragon
Number of posts : 496

PostSubject: Re: Deerkit, Applekit, Eaglekit, Breezekit, and Heatherkit's apprentice ceremony   Deerkit, Applekit, Eaglekit, Breezekit, and Heatherkit's apprentice ceremony EmptySeptember 22nd 2013, 12:19 pm

Heatherkit moved forward in time, making sure not to stumble. Curse these stubby legs.. he thought, before focusing back on Raccoonstar.

Leechkit:

Deerkit, Applekit, Eaglekit, Breezekit, and Heatherkit's apprentice ceremony Mew
Back to top Go down
Reaper King
Former Staff
Former Staff
Reaper King

Pisces Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Deerkit, Applekit, Eaglekit, Breezekit, and Heatherkit's apprentice ceremony   Deerkit, Applekit, Eaglekit, Breezekit, and Heatherkit's apprentice ceremony EmptySeptember 22nd 2013, 2:49 pm

Raccoonstar looked at the kits in front of her, then started with the kits in the a certain order. "Deerkit, from this moment on you will be known as Deerpaw, Ivyfur will be your mentor." The leader then moved to the next kit, "Applekit, from this moment on you will be known as Applepaw, your mentor will be Mudfoot. Eaglekit, from this moment on you will be known as Eaglepaw, I will be your mentor. Breezekit, from this moment on you will be known as Breezepaw, your mentor will be Crowclaw. And Heatherkit, from this moment on you will be known as Heatherpaw, your mentor will be Twistedfoot." Raccoonstar finished before jumping off the rock.

Back to top Go down
Kitty
Site Administrator
Site Administrator
Kitty

Characters : Murkyriver ♀ | Mistwalker ♀ | Mintglade ♀ | Crakeburn ♀ | Pipitpaw ♀
Clan/Rank : Riverclan | Skyclan | Windclan
Sagittarius Horse
Number of posts : 4848

PostSubject: Re: Deerkit, Applekit, Eaglekit, Breezekit, and Heatherkit's apprentice ceremony   Deerkit, Applekit, Eaglekit, Breezekit, and Heatherkit's apprentice ceremony EmptySeptember 22nd 2013, 5:00 pm

Ivyfur perked her ears at her name being called. She was a mentor to Deerpaw. Well, that was good. She nodded, and went to touch noses with her new apprentice. Ivyfur smiled, and was glad.

MurkyriverMintgladeCrakeburnPipitpawMistwalkerHollowkit
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Deerkit, Applekit, Eaglekit, Breezekit, and Heatherkit's apprentice ceremony   Deerkit, Applekit, Eaglekit, Breezekit, and Heatherkit's apprentice ceremony Empty

Back to top Go down

Deerkit, Applekit, Eaglekit, Breezekit, and Heatherkit's apprentice ceremony
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: WindClan Camp :: Tallrock :: WindClan Ceremonies :: Apprentice Ceremonies-
Jump to: