Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Riverbanks

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
meme police

meme police

Characters : Antkit, Dipperkit
Clan/Rank : ThunderClan/kit, ShadowClan/kit
Pisces Horse
Number of posts : 1976

Riverbanks Empty
PostSubject: Riverbanks   Riverbanks EmptyTue 30 Jul 2013 - 12:01

Duckstep yawned, watching the river gurgle past slowly. He was able to be out here without another warrior watching him. He could go hunting when he pleased, and best of all the Clan trusted him more. He was warrior now; the only thing he could think of that could be better was becoming leader one day. The sun was high in the sky, beating down on him. Standing he stretched, then lowered himself into the cooling water with a sigh of relief, paddling around.

Art credit to Grey.
Back to top Go down
Echo

Echo

Gemini Dragon
Number of posts : 2606

Riverbanks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Riverbanks   Riverbanks EmptyTue 30 Jul 2013 - 12:28

Hidden in the reeds, Mintcloud watched the other RiverClan warrior contently, eyes glowing. The warm rays of the sun comforted her, gently coming down. Skies were clear without a cloud in the sky, it seemed so wonderful to go for a swim. Seeing Duckstep go into the river and start swimming, the silver tabby she-cat followed slowly, staying in the reeds. However, because she was so focused on watching the tom, Mintcloud tripped over a rock, letting out a soft cry of pain, before slipping into the river, hitting her head on the bottom of the river. Getting up, she slowly emerged, gasping for air before paddling gently with the current of the water. "Oww...." was all the she-cat said.

❝ Until the day his wings heal and he's able to fly... I will protect him. ❞
Back to top Go down
meme police

meme police

Pisces Horse

Riverbanks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Riverbanks   Riverbanks EmptyTue 30 Jul 2013 - 12:33

Duckpaw paddled around, watching Mintcloud with a tilted head. Swimming over, he licked her between the ears. "Are you okay? Did you break anything? Could it have been fatal?" he worried, his paws churning the water as he circled her.

Art credit to Grey.
Back to top Go down
Echo

Echo

Gemini Dragon

Riverbanks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Riverbanks   Riverbanks EmptyTue 30 Jul 2013 - 12:56

Hearing Duckstep, Mintcloud muttered, "I-i'm fine... It shouldn't be anything too serious. I was just being a bit clumsy, that's all." Feeling the tom lick her, the silver tabby blushed heavily, feeling hot with embarrassment, though she felt warm inside from questioning of whether he liked her or not. Moving her legs swiftly through the water she stopped in a certain area, mewing, "Want to race me?" Smiling, she hoped he was fine with the idea.

Back to top Go down
meme police

meme police

Pisces Horse

Riverbanks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Riverbanks   Riverbanks EmptyTue 30 Jul 2013 - 12:58

He smiled, tail lashing in the current. "From here to where?" he challenged, lifting his chin, dripping with river water.

Art credit to Grey.
Back to top Go down
Echo

Echo

Gemini Dragon

Riverbanks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Riverbanks   Riverbanks EmptyTue 30 Jul 2013 - 13:20

"How about from here to the beginning of the gorge? It's a bit far, but it'll be a good exercise," Mintcloud mewed, her eyes shining in determination to win, though her overall emotion was really calm. The she-cat was always like that for some reason. Churning her paws around to stay afloat, she beckoned Duckstep with her tail to the shore. "We'll jump in from the shore, swim our way through the river, staying on our own side until the beginning of the gorge. The first one to jump out on the shore at the finish line wins, alright?" the silver tabby said, tilting her head before giving a small smile.

Back to top Go down
meme police

meme police

Pisces Horse

Riverbanks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Riverbanks   Riverbanks EmptyTue 30 Jul 2013 - 13:24

"Alright." he said, nodding as he climbed onto the bank. "Ready?...Go!" he shouted, running along the bank before diving into the water.

Art credit to Grey.
Back to top Go down
Echo

Echo

Gemini Dragon

Riverbanks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Riverbanks   Riverbanks EmptyTue 30 Jul 2013 - 13:29

Mintcloud had just gotten out when the tom had said "go." "Oh, this is going to be fun." The she-cat let out a sigh before paddling through the river quickly, passing the tom before she started to slow down to catch her breath.

Back to top Go down
meme police

meme police

Pisces Horse

Riverbanks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Riverbanks   Riverbanks EmptyTue 30 Jul 2013 - 13:33

Pushing ahead, the bulky tom let the current push him when he got tired and paddled the rest of the time. After a while of swimming against Mintcloud, he could just start to see the gorge. He glanced at Mintcloud then pushed on. He climbed out on his side of the bank, then rolled over on to his side, panting. "That was.. a good race.. huh?" he said between gasps for breath.

Art credit to Grey.
Back to top Go down
Echo

Echo

Gemini Dragon

Riverbanks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Riverbanks   Riverbanks EmptyTue 30 Jul 2013 - 13:36

Leaping swiftly onto the bank as Duckstep got up, Mintcloud purred, "Of course! That was great, and fun. I just went easy on you this time; have fun trying to beat me next time." Just teasing the tom, the silver tabby nudged him gently. Strangely, she wasn't exactly out of breath, but she was still breathing heavily - just not as heavily as Duckstep was as he gasped for air.

Back to top Go down
meme police

meme police

Pisces Horse

Riverbanks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Riverbanks   Riverbanks EmptyTue 30 Jul 2013 - 13:39

He cuffed her ear, purring. "I'll always beat you in a race!" he said, having regained his breath. Lowering his paw, he tipped his head. "Why aren't you so tired?" he questioned.

Art credit to Grey.
Back to top Go down
Echo

Echo

Gemini Dragon

Riverbanks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Riverbanks   Riverbanks EmptyTue 30 Jul 2013 - 13:45

"Sure you will," Mintcloud mocked the tom teasingly, waving her tail. Licking one of her forepaws, she replied simply, "I told you I was going easy after all. You didn't think I'd lie now, would you?" Her eyes gleaming, she wondered what else they could do outside of territory before having to return home. It was fun to hang out with a fellow clanmate just outside of camp, and besides, the clear water and warm sun as well as bright skies made it impossible not to want to go out there.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Riverbanks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Riverbanks   Riverbanks Empty

Back to top Go down

Riverbanks
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: RiverClan Territory-
Jump to: