Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Hailpaw's MC Ceremony

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Little

Little

Clan/Rank : I'm currently inactive from the site due to life.
Capricorn Cat
Number of posts : 3059

Hailpaw's MC Ceremony Empty
PostSubject: Hailpaw's MC Ceremony   Hailpaw's MC Ceremony EmptyTue 30 Jul 2013 - 2:45

Mallowroot sat on a soft patch of grass, watching in the direction of the camp for Hailpaw. His apprentice was told to meet him here. As always, Mallowroot sat waiting, the medicine cat listening to the soothing sounds of the wind rustling against pine trees. The territory was always soothing to him.
He always watched the moonlight reflecting off the small ponds from the rain the night before.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚

I currently do not have any characters
☼*¨*•♫♪¸¸.•*¨*•♫

Back to top Go down
Mink

Mink

Number of posts : 2105

PostSubject: Re: Hailpaw's MC Ceremony   Hailpaw's MC Ceremony EmptySun 4 Aug 2013 - 13:41

Hailpaw got up from his nest, and headed to his mentor. Walking rather slowly he took a deep breath of the wind. Ah, night air, the best. he smirked, padding faster, he didn't want his mentor waiting so long that he thought that the younger cat wasn't coming. "Hello, Mallowroot, beautiful night." He mewed, softly.

Little

Capricorn Cat

PostSubject: Re: Hailpaw's MC Ceremony   Hailpaw's MC Ceremony EmptyMon 5 Aug 2013 - 2:07

Mallowroot nodded. "We're going back to the moonstone. You're getting your full medicine cat name," he mewed, flicking his tail as he stepped onto WindClan territory.
"Don't worry, we're medicine cats. They can't attack us."

☼*¨*•♫♪¸¸.•*¨*•♫

Back to top Go down
Mink

Mink

PostSubject: Re: Hailpaw's MC Ceremony   Hailpaw's MC Ceremony EmptyMon 5 Aug 2013 - 2:13

Hailpaw nodded. Am I ready for this? He asked himself. Yes I got too be He smiled following after his mentor. This was going to be a long night, he could tell. But when he crossed the border it felt so different from his own clan's territory. Odd.

Little

Capricorn Cat

PostSubject: Re: Hailpaw's MC Ceremony   Hailpaw's MC Ceremony EmptyTue 6 Aug 2013 - 3:38

Mallowroot led his apprentice over, starting their journey to the moonstone.
~Time skip~
Mallowroot and his apprentice arrived at the moonstone, lightly heading on into the dark cave. It was almost pitch-black, but being at the moonstone many times, Mallowroot knew the way to the moonstone.
Once they had finally arrived at the mysterious, glowing stone shining in the darkness, he sat next to it, recalling memories of being here with Softwhisper to get his full medicine cat name.

☼*¨*•♫♪¸¸.•*¨*•♫

Back to top Go down
Mink

Mink

PostSubject: Re: Hailpaw's MC Ceremony   Hailpaw's MC Ceremony EmptyTue 6 Aug 2013 - 10:16

Hailpaw sat next to his mentor, wondering what was going happen. He looked at Mallowroot, watching silently, seeing the older tom was lost in thought.

Little

Capricorn Cat

PostSubject: Re: Hailpaw's MC Ceremony   Hailpaw's MC Ceremony EmptyWed 7 Aug 2013 - 4:17

"Spirits of the Clans," Mallowroot started, his face full of concentration. "This apprentice has trained in the way of medicine cats and has learned all I can teach him."
Mallowroot flicked is tail in excitement for Hailpaw. "When my time comes, he will be the next medicine cat of ShadowClan," he whispered, turning to Hailpaw.
"Congragulations, Hailstorm."

☼*¨*•♫♪¸¸.•*¨*•♫

Back to top Go down
Mink

Mink

PostSubject: Re: Hailpaw's MC Ceremony   Hailpaw's MC Ceremony EmptyWed 7 Aug 2013 - 4:23

Hailstorm's eyes glittered in excitement. "Thank you." He smiled happily.

PostSubject: Re: Hailpaw's MC Ceremony   Hailpaw's MC Ceremony Empty

Back to top Go down

Hailpaw's MC Ceremony
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: ShadowClan Camp :: Jaggedrock :: ShadowClan Ceremonies :: Medicine Cat Ceremonies-
Jump to: