Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Dark Thoughts

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Mink

Mink

Number of posts : 2105

Dark Thoughts - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark Thoughts   Dark Thoughts - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 31, 2013 4:09 pm

Occ: that would be fine c:

Icestream purred and sat down. "Your training will start the next time you see me." He smiled. "But intill then, you need to wake up." He said, the words seemed odd, like as if it wasn't the right thing to say.. "Oh and if Skyclan didn't die out pretty sure I would just be a tale to the kits... Knowing me I had to mates one in thunderclan and the other one was our medicine cat." He smiled. "And I did kill one cat, wich was my adoptive mother. But I did threaten to kill my own apprentice and her sister if she told anyone. But then the leader found out and out casted me, and about five moons later I came back asking if I could come back to the clan. But I was also on clan borders. And Flamestar did have the right to kill me, but he didn't show any power, knowing me I wouldn't of fought him to the death. But no he just did a simple neck bite curupted my wind pipe and killed me." He lifted up his head to show Crowpaw the bite marks of the long gone leader.

Ice Cream Zombie

Clan/Rank : |L|Thunderclan/Elder|S|Shadowclan/Young Warrior|C|Windclan/Young Warrior
Number of posts : 1392

PostSubject: Re: Dark Thoughts   Dark Thoughts - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 31, 2013 4:26 pm

Crowpaw nodded, looking down in surprise as his body slowly turned transparent. "Flamestar...They tell him in kit-tales, as the Skyclan leader who brought his clan against the Deomilities. But Skyclan disappeared. I didn't care much for them." He murmured, looking up at Icestream. "But now I have a reason to listen to some Skyclan stories, huh?" With that, the little apprentice was gone.
Crowpaw woke up in camp, eyes wide. Leaping to his paws, he raced outside, wanting to make sure he had waken up. Perhaps it wasn't too late. Maybe he had more time-
The Dark Forest wasn't there. He sighed, padding back into camp. Time to get on with his clan duties, he supposed.

Ice Cream Zombie

Ice Cream Zombie

Clan/Rank : |L|Thunderclan/Elder|S|Shadowclan/Young Warrior|C|Windclan/Young Warrior

PostSubject: Re: Dark Thoughts   Dark Thoughts - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 03, 2013 12:48 pm

MOONS LATER

Crowclaw padded into camp, just coming back late from where he had been sitting at the Gorge, thinking. He lay down in his normal spot, looking up at Silverpelt. He hadn't seen Icestream in a long time. When were they going to do that "Special Training"? Maybe he would see him soon. It'd be cool to tell him all about how he had become a Warrior along with the incident at the gathering just before that. Then again, he was dead. Maybe he had already heard about it all. Or, perhaps he had been watching from Silverpelt? Whatever the case, whenever he did get to see Icestream again, he had been promised some extra training so he could be stronger. One step closer to his goal.

As soon as the tom shut his eyes and drifted into sleep, he found himself in a much darker atmosphere. He quickly recognized the shadowy, forested area to be the Dark Forest, where he had last met Icestream. Leaping to his paws, Crowclaw looked around, wondering where the tom was. "Icestream?" He called out, sitting down to wait. Perhaps he had finally gotten the chance to visit the deceased Skyclan deputy since he had become a warrior, and maybe strong enough now to start some real training. For the first time in a many moons, Crowclaw was excited to start training.

Mink

Mink

PostSubject: Re: Dark Thoughts   Dark Thoughts - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 03, 2013 6:19 pm

Icestream purred walking out from the shadows. "Well it sure did take you long enough to see me." He smiled. "Oh and are you ready start your training?" He asked.

Ice Cream Zombie

PostSubject: Re: Dark Thoughts   Dark Thoughts - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 03, 2013 7:52 pm

"I can't exactly force my way here." Crowclaw yawned, nodding in greeting. "Yeah, I'm ready. I became a Warrior by the way, just recently. I'm surprised after the little incident at the last gathering." He purred, shaking out his fur and stretching. He had grown a little more relaxed around this tom, and figured he would put up a decent fight anyways if he was ever to try and trick him.

Mink

Mink

PostSubject: Re: Dark Thoughts   Dark Thoughts - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 07, 2013 10:22 pm

Icestream store at the black tom, his eyes shining in proudness. "And what a fine young warrior you turned out to be." He smirked. "Okay tonight, I will be teaching you how to do the "Killing Bite"." He smiled. "But you have to have full trust with me." He said, staring Crowclaw in the eyes.

Ice Cream Zombie

PostSubject: Re: Dark Thoughts   Dark Thoughts - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 07, 2013 10:36 pm

Crowclaw perked his ears in surprise. The Killing Bite? That was a forbidden move to be learned by the clans. But this was Skyclan...Had the clan been more vicious than he first imagined? Then again, he remembered how their old leader, Flamestar, had been mentioned in the old Deomilities story, described as a dangerous fighter. He had killed three of the Deomilities, hadn't he(I honestly don't remember if it was two or three)? Perhaps everyone in Skyclan knew such shameful moves. But Crowclaw didn't mind too much. He wouldn't use it unless he felt like he had to.

"Alright." Crowclaw meowed, getting ready quickly. "But if you practice on me and your teeth start digging in my neck, I'm gonna tear you up!" He snickered, smiling.

Mink

Mink

PostSubject: Re: Dark Thoughts   Dark Thoughts - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 07, 2013 11:11 pm

Icestream raised an eye brow. "It's not like you can kill me. I'm already dead." He mewed, "Okay first of all," He put pressure on the young toms wind pipe and then moved to the side of it. "Now you feel how you can bearly breath when I put pressure right there? You wanna sink your teeth in there." He lifted up his head to use the scars as an example.

Ice Cream Zombie

PostSubject: Re: Dark Thoughts   Dark Thoughts - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 08, 2013 11:51 am

Already dead? I'm able to touch him though, so surely I can do something if he tries to kill me. That doesn't look like it'll happen though, at least not right now.He thought, but pushed it away for now. Crowclaw stood perfectly still, focused on Icestream. When he backed off and showed his scars, he nodded a little in understanding. Those must be from where he was killed. Skyclan truly must have been some dangerous cats. "Alright. I think I got it. Mind if I try it on you? Not the bite, just trying to find the right spot." He added quickly so Icestream didn't think he was trying to kill him anyways. He really wasn't, just wanted to make sure he could quickly locate the spot if he ever needed to end a fight fast.

Mink

Mink

PostSubject: Re: Dark Thoughts   Dark Thoughts - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 10, 2013 3:40 am

Icestream nodded, removing his paw from the tom's neck. "Sure." He took a step back and stood still. He flickered his ears, telling Clowclaw he could try.

Ice Cream Zombie

PostSubject: Re: Dark Thoughts   Dark Thoughts - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 10, 2013 11:16 am

Crowclaw nodded, stepping forward. He copied Icestream by locking his teeth gently and harmlessly over the tom's neck, then moved to the side so that he was at the pressure-point of the windpipe. "Hwere?" He mumbled, feeling slightly awkward having his teeth in such a dangerous position but not actually trying to hurt Icestream.

Mink

Mink

PostSubject: Re: Dark Thoughts   Dark Thoughts - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 13, 2013 6:48 pm

Icestream smiled as the younger tom got the spot right away. "Yes." He scuffled out the reply.

Ice Cream Zombie

PostSubject: Re: Dark Thoughts   Dark Thoughts - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 13, 2013 7:19 pm

Hearing him, Crowclaw released Icestream from his grasp and backed away, studying the tom a moment. "You seem pretty relaxed despite not having know me long. Is it because I can't hurt you?" He asked curiously, tipping his head. He hid the actual feeling of suspicion in the back of his mind, so Icestream didn't think he was losing loyalty or something. He made sure to keep himself from blurting out 'Is it because you think I can't hurt you?' instead of what he actually said. After all, Crowclaw wanted to stay on the tom's good side. He could be his only friend if he got used to him...

Mink

Mink

PostSubject: Re: Dark Thoughts   Dark Thoughts - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 13, 2013 7:44 pm

Icestream chuckled. "Oh I know you can hurt me." He moved his head to the left smiling madly. "Well... I don't think you can kill me again though." He said, with a hint of questioning. "I just think I can trust a tom like you, nevertheless." He said, rolling his shoulders back a bit.

Ice Cream Zombie

PostSubject: Re: Dark Thoughts   Dark Thoughts - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 13, 2013 7:58 pm

Crowclaw's muscles tightened as the tom said that, but relaxed some again as he admitted to trusting him...At least a little, anyways. "That's reassuring." Crowclaw huffed in amusement. He turned to look at his surroundings, only to catch a hint of light at the corner of his eye. Morning already? He thought, a corner of his lip lifting into a small snarl of distaste. At least he got to learn the Killing Bite, though obviously needed to practice it more if he were to use it in an emergency. He'd need to be faster and stronger. Perhaps that could work out while he was here.

"Morning." He sighed, looking down at his paws as they began to grow more and more transparent by the heartbeat. Crowclaw looked up at Icestream with a look of determination in his green eyes. "I'll become the strongest warrior you've ever seen, just you watch!" He growled, grinning nonetheless. "Us both!" With that, the tom felt himself slowly waking into the real world.

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dark Thoughts   Dark Thoughts - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Dark Thoughts
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: Dream Territory-
Jump to: