Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Duckpaw and Cherrypaw's Warrior Ceremony. and maple too lol

Go down 
+2
meme police
Frosty
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Frosty

Frosty

Clan/Rank : RiverClan Leader x2
Libra Cat
Number of posts : 1966

Duckpaw and Cherrypaw's Warrior Ceremony. and maple too lol Empty
PostSubject: Duckpaw and Cherrypaw's Warrior Ceremony. and maple too lol   Duckpaw and Cherrypaw's Warrior Ceremony. and maple too lol EmptyTue Jul 23, 2013 9:22 pm

After calling the clan to a meeting, Froststar spotted the two needed faces in the crowd and began the ceremony. "I, Froststar, leader of RiverClan, call upon my warrior ancestors to look down on these apprentices. They has trained hard to understand the ways of your noble code, and I commend them both to you as a warrior in their turn."

Last edited by Frostato on Mon Jul 29, 2013 6:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
meme police

meme police

Characters : Antkit, Dipperkit
Clan/Rank : ThunderClan/kit, ShadowClan/kit
Pisces Horse
Number of posts : 1976

PostSubject: Re: Duckpaw and Cherrypaw's Warrior Ceremony. and maple too lol   Duckpaw and Cherrypaw's Warrior Ceremony. and maple too lol EmptyWed Jul 24, 2013 7:06 am

Duckpaw tipped his head up in surprise, staring at Froststar in surprise. This was what he'd wanted, what he'd been waiting for. His heart thudded in his chest as he waited to see who would be named first, and what their names would even be.

Art credit to Grey.
Back to top Go down
Silverpaw/Streampaw

Silverpaw/Streampaw

Clan/Rank : Starclan warrior,Starclan warrior, Starclan warrior , Starclan apprentice , Starclan apprentice,Starclan Kit , Riverclan apprentice,Riverclan apprentice ,Windclan apprentice,Thunderclan kit
Libra Tiger
Number of posts : 303

PostSubject: Re: Duckpaw and Cherrypaw's Warrior Ceremony. and maple too lol   Duckpaw and Cherrypaw's Warrior Ceremony. and maple too lol EmptyWed Jul 24, 2013 8:33 am

Cherrypaw looked up at Froststar her eyes sparkling. She smiled excitedly as if she was becoming an apprentice all over again. She waited looking at Froststar to see who was going to be named first.

4th life:Bramblepaw of Shadowclan(deceased)
5th life:Sorrelpaw/soul of Windclan(deceased)
6th life:Mosskit of Riverclan(deceased)
7th life:Silverpaw/wind of Riverclan(Alive)
8th life:Streampaw/sky of Riverclan(Alive)
9th life:Silentpaw/claw of Windclan -Half clan - (alive)
10th life:Flickerkit-paw-blaze of Thunderclan -(alive)
Back to top Go down
Sleepy

Sleepy

Clan/Rank : RiverClan
Capricorn Tiger
Number of posts : 9738

PostSubject: Re: Duckpaw and Cherrypaw's Warrior Ceremony. and maple too lol   Duckpaw and Cherrypaw's Warrior Ceremony. and maple too lol EmptyFri Jul 26, 2013 12:39 am

Reedheart sat at the edge of camp, watching the ceremony under the ancient willow tree. The warrior beamed with pride as he looked on. He'd trained Cherrypaw into an adept warrior, and now she was to earn her true full name as he did. His emerald eyes shined with happiness, and his tail twitched with anticipation. Tonight she'd take her silent vigil, watching over the Clan to complete her transition into warriorhood.

Duckpaw and Cherrypaw's Warrior Ceremony. and maple too lol I42GrfL
Back to top Go down
http://beata.forumotion.com/
Kes

Kes

Characters : [F] Falconstone ✽ [H] Hawkpaw ✽ [M] Maplepaw ✽ [V] Vulturekit ✽ [K] Kestrelkit ✽
Clan/Rank : [F] WindClan Young Warrior ✽ [H] ShadowClan Apprentice ✽ [M] ShadowClan Apprentice ✽ [V] WindClan Unborn ✽ [K] ShadowClan Unborn ✽
Virgo Tiger
Number of posts : 2197

PostSubject: Re: Duckpaw and Cherrypaw's Warrior Ceremony. and maple too lol   Duckpaw and Cherrypaw's Warrior Ceremony. and maple too lol EmptyFri Jul 26, 2013 9:21 am

Lichenpaw was right next to his brother, beaming with happiness. "Congratulations, Duckpaw. You're becoming a warrior!" he purred happily.

ll #996600 ll #000066 ll #FF6347 ll #666699 ll #669900 ll
ll WindClan ll ShadowClan ll ShadowClan ll WindClan ll ShadowClan ll
~𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓇𝒶𝒸𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝐵𝑜𝑜𝓀 ~
Duckpaw and Cherrypaw's Warrior Ceremony. and maple too lol B6dp9h
Back to top Go down
meme police

meme police

Pisces Horse

PostSubject: Re: Duckpaw and Cherrypaw's Warrior Ceremony. and maple too lol   Duckpaw and Cherrypaw's Warrior Ceremony. and maple too lol EmptyFri Jul 26, 2013 9:23 am

Duckpaw purred, flicking his tail over Lichenpaw's shoulder. "Thanks! I bet you'll get your full name soon, too!" he replied.

Art credit to Grey.
Back to top Go down
Kes

Kes

Characters : [F] Falconstone ✽ [H] Hawkpaw ✽ [M] Maplepaw ✽ [V] Vulturekit ✽ [K] Kestrelkit ✽
Clan/Rank : [F] WindClan Young Warrior ✽ [H] ShadowClan Apprentice ✽ [M] ShadowClan Apprentice ✽ [V] WindClan Unborn ✽ [K] ShadowClan Unborn ✽
Virgo Tiger
Number of posts : 2197

PostSubject: Re: Duckpaw and Cherrypaw's Warrior Ceremony. and maple too lol   Duckpaw and Cherrypaw's Warrior Ceremony. and maple too lol EmptyFri Jul 26, 2013 9:25 am

Lichenpaw shook his head and shrugged. "Nah, I don't think so. It takes a lot to be a medicine cat. I hardly know anything! Besides, I don't mind being Lichenpaw. It sounds pretty nice."

ll #996600 ll #000066 ll #FF6347 ll #666699 ll #669900 ll
ll WindClan ll ShadowClan ll ShadowClan ll WindClan ll ShadowClan ll
~𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓇𝒶𝒸𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝐵𝑜𝑜𝓀 ~
Duckpaw and Cherrypaw's Warrior Ceremony. and maple too lol B6dp9h
Back to top Go down
Frosty

Frosty

Clan/Rank : RiverClan Leader x2
Libra Cat
Number of posts : 1966

PostSubject: Re: Duckpaw and Cherrypaw's Warrior Ceremony. and maple too lol   Duckpaw and Cherrypaw's Warrior Ceremony. and maple too lol EmptyMon Jul 29, 2013 6:31 pm

ooc; I'm going to finish this in one post. cx If you want a different name just say so and I'll edit. I didn't see anything on your signatures so I just picked. I am not good at naming. Wow. Sorry.

"Duckpaw, Cherrypaw, Maplepaw do you all promise to uphold the warrior code and to protect and defend your Clan, even at the cost of your life?" She was silent for a moment as each reply rang out. "Then by the powers of StarClan, I give you each your warrior name. Duckpaw, from this moment you will be known as Duckstep. Cherrypaw, from this day forward you will be known as Cherryfur. Lastly, Maplepaw, you shall be known as Mapleclaw. We welcome you as a full warriors of RiverClan."

Honey Badger
Former Staff
Former Staff
Honey Badger

Characters : Current: Acornstar, Badgermask, Creamsky, Duckpaw, Eveningmoon - Old: Badgerfang, Silentherb, Stormstar, Stormeye, Twistedfoot, Badgerpaw, Nightcloud, Maplestar, Honeypaw, Bearmask, Ryefur, Owlheart, Morningpaw, Creamstorm, Smokeheart, Badgerpaw, Cinderpaw, Elmpaw, Stormpaw, Larksong, Amberpelt, Lionspark, Smokestripe, Mottleheart, Storm that Lights the Clouds, Leopardpaw, Honeytongue, Foxfire, Flintshard, Hayglow, Muddyleap, Theron
Clan/Rank : [A]ThunderClan T5 Leader [B] ShadowClan T5 Warrior [C] SkyClan T5 Warrior [D] RiverClan Apprentice [E] WindClan T2 Warrior
Gemini Buffalo
Number of posts : 7375

PostSubject: Re: Duckpaw and Cherrypaw's Warrior Ceremony. and maple too lol   Duckpaw and Cherrypaw's Warrior Ceremony. and maple too lol EmptyMon Jul 29, 2013 6:37 pm

Mapleclaw grinned at her new name, proudly looking up at Froststar. Mapleclaw...She liked it. She nodded happily at her leader, knowing that there was no way she was going to let her down. She glanced at her new fellow warriors, wondering what the vigil would be like tonight.

Occ: Haha, I got added~ I WIN!

Duckpaw and Cherrypaw's Warrior Ceremony. and maple too lol ABC-Gang-Acornstar-2
Acornstar ~ Badgermask ~ Creamsky ~ Duckpaw ~ Eveningmoon
TC T5 Leader (80 HP - 170 SP) ~ SC T5 Warrior (70 HP - 160 SP) ~ SkC T5 Warrior (70 HP - 160 SP) ~ RC Apprentice (20 HP - 60 SP)~ WC T2 Warrior (35 HP - 70 SP*)
Rosybrown (Forest)/Sandybrown (Feral) ~ Indigo ~ Tan ~ Olive ~ Icyblue
*Disadvantage Stats
Back to top Go down
Silverpaw/Streampaw

Silverpaw/Streampaw

Clan/Rank : Starclan warrior,Starclan warrior, Starclan warrior , Starclan apprentice , Starclan apprentice,Starclan Kit , Riverclan apprentice,Riverclan apprentice ,Windclan apprentice,Thunderclan kit
Libra Tiger
Number of posts : 303

PostSubject: Re: Duckpaw and Cherrypaw's Warrior Ceremony. and maple too lol   Duckpaw and Cherrypaw's Warrior Ceremony. and maple too lol EmptyMon Jul 29, 2013 11:24 pm

Cherryfur smiled widely. She finally became a warrior,her tail flicked in excitement. She looked at the others and smiled.

4th life:Bramblepaw of Shadowclan(deceased)
5th life:Sorrelpaw/soul of Windclan(deceased)
6th life:Mosskit of Riverclan(deceased)
7th life:Silverpaw/wind of Riverclan(Alive)
8th life:Streampaw/sky of Riverclan(Alive)
9th life:Silentpaw/claw of Windclan -Half clan - (alive)
10th life:Flickerkit-paw-blaze of Thunderclan -(alive)
Back to top Go down
meme police

meme police

Pisces Horse

PostSubject: Re: Duckpaw and Cherrypaw's Warrior Ceremony. and maple too lol   Duckpaw and Cherrypaw's Warrior Ceremony. and maple too lol EmptyTue Jul 30, 2013 5:15 am

Duckstep's chest fluffed out in pride as he was given his warrior name. He pressed his nose to Lichenpaw's shoulder, then went and joined the warrior's.

Art credit to Grey.
Back to top Go down
Sleepy

Sleepy

Clan/Rank : RiverClan
Capricorn Tiger
Number of posts : 9738

PostSubject: Re: Duckpaw and Cherrypaw's Warrior Ceremony. and maple too lol   Duckpaw and Cherrypaw's Warrior Ceremony. and maple too lol EmptyTue Jul 30, 2013 5:11 pm

Reedheart was the first to cheer. "Duckstep! Cherryfur! Mapleclaw!" he chanted loudly as the new warriors were given their names.

Duckpaw and Cherrypaw's Warrior Ceremony. and maple too lol I42GrfL
Back to top Go down
http://beata.forumotion.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Duckpaw and Cherrypaw's Warrior Ceremony. and maple too lol   Duckpaw and Cherrypaw's Warrior Ceremony. and maple too lol Empty

Back to top Go down

Duckpaw and Cherrypaw's Warrior Ceremony. and maple too lol
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: RiverClan Camp :: Willow Branch :: RiverClan Ceremonies :: Warrior Ceremonies-
Jump to: