Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place during the time before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! The latest announcements are below.
This month's activity is over, please check that your cats are on allegiances and everything is correct ;)
Leaffall has come, but are you ready for it? With longer nights, come darker days...
If it's the full moon and the Gathering hasn't been made yet, please tell a Staff member. Thank you!
There are No Missing Cats on WCC! All Missing Cats are now considered officially dead! Please do not try bring them back, you will incur a ban if you try!

Share | 

A Plot... addingmorebecauseitstooshort

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Shadow
WCC Mom

Characters : Rabbitfoot; Swiftclaw; Redkit; Barkkit; Thrushstripe
Male
Leo Pig
Number of posts : 6612
Clan/Rank : Skyclan Medicine Cat

PostSubject: A Plot... addingmorebecauseitstooshort   Wed Jul 17, 2013 11:58 am

So... long story short, I have a basic plan for a plot. Not really original, but definitely something if you all are willing to cooperate. Let me know what you think and pitch your ideas to help!!! :D

So... somehow [insert your ideas] the prey in Shadowclan is beginning to just lack. Like, there isn't nearly enough to feed a whole clan. So unfortunately the wonder Shadowclan has to resort to eating rats from Carrionplace. Of course, this makes some cats sick.. and there is something out there that is keeping the prey out of SC so healthy kitties have to go out and find what it is to bring prey back.

Very basic idea, but its a start. If you pitch in to build onto it, we could have a decent plot going on here :3

NOW PITCH THEM IDEAZZZZ

~Site Moderator~

#makemedicinecatsrelevantagain2017
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
meme police

Characters : Antkit, Dipperkit
Male
Pisces Horse
Number of posts : 1976
Clan/Rank : ThunderClan/kit, ShadowClan/kit

PostSubject: Re: A Plot... addingmorebecauseitstooshort   Wed Jul 17, 2013 12:00 pm

I think that instead of going to Carrionplace, ShadowClan should start crossing borders too hunt and blaming their neighboring Clans for prey stealing and causing a rift between them until the problem is resolved.

Art credit to Grey.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Little

Male
Capricorn Cat
Number of posts : 3059
Clan/Rank : I'm currently inactive from the site due to life.

PostSubject: Re: A Plot... addingmorebecauseitstooshort   Wed Jul 17, 2013 3:22 pm

Oh, yeah. Great idea, Skia, putting all the pressure on the meddies :D
*shot*

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚

I currently do not have any characters
☼**♫♪.**♫

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Splotch
I LOVE PIKACHU
I LOVE PIKACHU

Characters : Nightwatcher
Female
Taurus Dragon
Number of posts : 3065
Clan/Rank : Ye Old Member;; ShadowClan warrior

PostSubject: Re: A Plot... addingmorebecauseitstooshort   Wed Jul 17, 2013 3:33 pm

I think the rat idea is pretty good. I think that twolegs could wreak some havoc in the territory, causing the prey to leave/hide.

And with Sarrow's idea, it does seem like something that any clan would do if they were starving. So I suppose that the idea is a good responce

Miss Splotchy Ye Old Member
✧✧✧Nightwatcher of Shadowclan✧✧✧

*✲゚**✲゚*Character Profiles*✲゚**✲゚*

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shadow
WCC Mom

Male
Leo Pig

PostSubject: Re: A Plot... addingmorebecauseitstooshort   Wed Jul 17, 2013 8:01 pm

Little: it gives you something to do D:

Sarrow: that's also a good idea~ like.. all of the warriors in Shadowclan know just how bad it is to take from Carrionplace so they try to expand the borders a little bit, causing strife, but one of the apprentices who doesn't fully understand the consequences of hunting rats brings some into the camp, and because its really the only thing to eat, some of the apprentices/warriors get sick. So it's like.. pretty bad on both parts ;u; The reason I'm sticking with the getting sick idea is to actually use the medicine cats for something since they haven't been active in... well, anything really except for training.

Splotch: that could totally work~

~Site Moderator~

Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
meme police

Male
Pisces Horse

PostSubject: Re: A Plot... addingmorebecauseitstooshort   Thu Jul 18, 2013 5:37 am

*clapclap*I think we have ourselves a plot.

Art credit to Grey.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shadow
WCC Mom

Male
Leo Pig

PostSubject: Re: A Plot... addingmorebecauseitstooshort   Tue Jul 30, 2013 3:02 pm

Overall Plot:

Prey begins to slowly disappear, leaving poor old Shadowclan to find other resources of food. It seems that twolegs might have something to do with it, but of course, no one knows what it is. Over time, the warriors cannot find any food and try to stay away from Carrionplace as much as possible, so they begin to stretch out their hunting grounds into other clans' territories, but some of the new apprentices who still don't exactly know the dangers of hunting in Carrionplace bring back some tainted prey, leaving a lot of the apprentices and warriors sick from disease. Shadowclan is rapidly sliding downhill. How can they save their clan? Will they find out what's keeping their own prey away and put a stop to it?

SO WHEN DO WE WANNA START THIS THING? :D

~Site Moderator~

Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
meme police

Male
Pisces Horse

PostSubject: Re: A Plot... addingmorebecauseitstooshort   Tue Jul 30, 2013 4:06 pm

I say within the next twenty four hours.

Art credit to Grey.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Plot... addingmorebecauseitstooshort   

Back to top Go down

A Plot... addingmorebecauseitstooshort
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Daily Clan Life :: Daily ShadowClan Life-
Jump to: