Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Real Requests from Rainy!! I won't abandon it this time i promise i'm sorry

Go down 
+3
meme police
Splotch
Rainy
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Rainy

Rainy

Characters : Heatherpaw
Pisces Buffalo
Number of posts : 5137

Real Requests from Rainy!! I won't abandon it this time i promise i'm sorry Empty
PostSubject: Real Requests from Rainy!! I won't abandon it this time i promise i'm sorry   Real Requests from Rainy!! I won't abandon it this time i promise i'm sorry EmptyMon 15 Jul 2013 - 16:24

So!! These aren't going to be full pictures because I'm lazy and would end up quitting about 1/4 of the way through them. Instead, they're sketch requests. For example:

Spoiler:

Here are the rules:

1. Only 1 cat per picture, and only 1 request per person (unless I happen to get through them all, at which point I'll make a post that you're free to request another).
2. If you want a monochrome (1 color) sketch, tell me the color of your cat's eyes. Russet's sketch is a gold-ish color because his eyes are amber. Otherwise, it will end up looking like the rainbow one.
3. There is no template; simply describe your character (fur pattern doesn't matter, since it's a sketch. tell me fur length, eye color if you want monochrome, and personality so I can select a good pose).
4. Politeness gets you places. That's more of a hint, but whatever.

I hope you enjoy them!
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Real Requests from Rainy!! I won't abandon it this time i promise i'm sorry Empty
PostSubject: Re: Real Requests from Rainy!! I won't abandon it this time i promise i'm sorry   Real Requests from Rainy!! I won't abandon it this time i promise i'm sorry EmptyMon 15 Jul 2013 - 16:28

Name: Patcheye
Fur: Long
Eyes: Green

no need for too much detail, if you can maybe even pixels so I can color it and put it in my siggy, giving you all the credit of course.
Back to top Go down
Splotch

Splotch

Characters : Sleepycloud, Hopepaw, Lakekit
Clan/Rank : Ye Old Member-- ALL THUNDERCLAN OOPS Sleepycloud (T2), Hopepaw [App], Lake [Kit]
Taurus Dragon
Number of posts : 3537

PostSubject: Re: Real Requests from Rainy!! I won't abandon it this time i promise i'm sorry   Real Requests from Rainy!! I won't abandon it this time i promise i'm sorry EmptyMon 15 Jul 2013 - 16:57

Bristle is male, and has bushier fur along the bridge of his nose along with his chest fur. His eyes are a darker blue~

Thanks~

Sleepycloud || Hopepaw || Lakekit
Back to top Go down
Rainy

Rainy

Pisces Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Real Requests from Rainy!! I won't abandon it this time i promise i'm sorry   Real Requests from Rainy!! I won't abandon it this time i promise i'm sorry EmptyMon 15 Jul 2013 - 16:59

Real Requests from Rainy!! I won't abandon it this time i promise i'm sorry Tumblr_mq05a88gOM1rz36npo1_500

For Grey!

Also, can you guys please give me a personality description, or just throw a pose at me?? I'm going to end up drawing the same poses again and again and you'll all have similar pictures it's an accident I swear
Back to top Go down
meme police

meme police

Characters : Antkit, Dipperkit
Clan/Rank : ThunderClan/kit, ShadowClan/kit
Pisces Horse
Number of posts : 1976

PostSubject: Re: Real Requests from Rainy!! I won't abandon it this time i promise i'm sorry   Real Requests from Rainy!! I won't abandon it this time i promise i'm sorry EmptyTue 16 Jul 2013 - 5:19

Name: Duckstep(Could you put his name, or at least 'Duck' on there, like Russet's?)
Fur-length: Long
Eye Color: Amber
Personality: A bit of an idiot. He sort of waddles slowly instead of just walking normally. Slow to pick up on things, but is an OK fighter due to his size.

If you could, could you pixelate it like Gray requested, so I can try and color it? Thanks~

Art credit to Grey.

Last edited by Sarrow on Tue 16 Jul 2013 - 10:05; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Splotch

Splotch

Clan/Rank : Ye Old Member-- ALL THUNDERCLAN OOPS Sleepycloud (T2), Hopepaw [App], Lake [Kit]
Taurus Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Real Requests from Rainy!! I won't abandon it this time i promise i'm sorry   Real Requests from Rainy!! I won't abandon it this time i promise i'm sorry EmptyTue 16 Jul 2013 - 9:25

Bristle's personality is calm, optimistic, and pretty smart. Just if you want a few words. cx

Back to top Go down
Mink

Mink

Number of posts : 2105

PostSubject: Re: Real Requests from Rainy!! I won't abandon it this time i promise i'm sorry   Real Requests from Rainy!! I won't abandon it this time i promise i'm sorry EmptyTue 16 Jul 2013 - 14:12

Name: Minkfur
Fur: Short very short
Eyes: Forest Green
Markings: Black with a grey right ear tip with grey striped legs and white paws.
Personally: Shy, but a chatter box.

Rainy

Pisces Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Real Requests from Rainy!! I won't abandon it this time i promise i'm sorry   Real Requests from Rainy!! I won't abandon it this time i promise i'm sorry EmptyTue 16 Jul 2013 - 15:35

Okay!! I can't do pixels guys!! I've never done them and honestly have no desire to learn, and even if I attempted them, it would be a mess all over your sketch!! That's why Grey's is transparent, so it can still be colored if wanted. Just a friendly reminder to know what you're getting in to. Grey had asked me, after I posted it, to erase the sketchy lines but!! it's a sketch request!! So yeah, sorry. You can make a request for it to be transparent if you want, otherwise it will look LIKE THE ONES IN THE EXAMPLE SPOILER!!!

Thank you!!
Back to top Go down
Splotch

Splotch

Taurus Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Real Requests from Rainy!! I won't abandon it this time i promise i'm sorry   Real Requests from Rainy!! I won't abandon it this time i promise i'm sorry EmptyTue 16 Jul 2013 - 16:11

I hoestly don't care weither or not mine is transparent. cx

Back to top Go down
Rainy

Rainy

Pisces Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Real Requests from Rainy!! I won't abandon it this time i promise i'm sorry   Real Requests from Rainy!! I won't abandon it this time i promise i'm sorry EmptyTue 16 Jul 2013 - 16:38

Splotch:

Real Requests from Rainy!! I won't abandon it this time i promise i'm sorry Tumblr_mq1yyyQ56f1rz36npo1_500

His legs came out all midgety, I sketched them like a hundred times and it just wouldn't work, I'm really sorry
Back to top Go down
Splotch

Splotch

Taurus Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Real Requests from Rainy!! I won't abandon it this time i promise i'm sorry   Real Requests from Rainy!! I won't abandon it this time i promise i'm sorry EmptyTue 16 Jul 2013 - 17:21

It is alright~ He is really cute, Thanks <3

Back to top Go down
Moss(Hazel and Berry)

Moss(Hazel and Berry)

Clan/Rank : ThunderClan Warrior and WindClan apprentice and RiverClan apprentice
Scorpio Snake
Number of posts : 389

PostSubject: Re: Real Requests from Rainy!! I won't abandon it this time i promise i'm sorry   Real Requests from Rainy!! I won't abandon it this time i promise i'm sorry EmptyTue 16 Jul 2013 - 22:37

Name: Mossfur
Fur: Medium
Eyes: Emerald Green
Markings: Black with brown splotches and white paws and tail tip.
Personally: Curious and fun loving.

Mossfur
Spoiler:

Mossfur:

Mossfur:

Mossfur:

Spoiler:

Click here
Click here too
Click again
Back to top Go down
http://the-forest.forumotion.com/
Echo

Echo

Gemini Dragon
Number of posts : 2606

PostSubject: Re: Real Requests from Rainy!! I won't abandon it this time i promise i'm sorry   Real Requests from Rainy!! I won't abandon it this time i promise i'm sorry EmptyWed 17 Jul 2013 - 10:45

Name: Lavenderpaw

Appearance: Link

A small beautiful and slender steel-blue (gray blue) she-cat with soft glossy fur tipped with a silver undertone to give a soft appearance and clear dark blue eyes. She also has two white tail rings and ear rings under a dark shade of blue, tipped at her ears. Her paws are white with a darker shade of her fur on top of them, while she also has white chest fur and a white underbelly.

Personality:  She's really sweet like a rose, and is really naive. However, she has a somewhat split personality, making her as sharp and feisty as a thorn. While that's true, she is the type toms would go for. The she-cat is like what toms would consider cool and good at everything she tries.

Pose: Something like this?

Expression: It's up to you, but I'd like it something like this.

Other: Could she have a rose design like that on her ear? Either one is fine. Oh, and transparency so I can try and color it, please. Thank you so much Rainy~ <3

❝ Until the day his wings heal and he's able to fly... I will protect him. ❞
Back to top Go down
Rainy

Rainy

Pisces Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Real Requests from Rainy!! I won't abandon it this time i promise i'm sorry   Real Requests from Rainy!! I won't abandon it this time i promise i'm sorry EmptyThu 25 Jul 2013 - 19:49

All right, here they are:

Real Requests from Rainy!! I won't abandon it this time i promise i'm sorry Sarrow10
Sarrow

Real Requests from Rainy!! I won't abandon it this time i promise i'm sorry Mink10
Mink

Real Requests from Rainy!! I won't abandon it this time i promise i'm sorry Moss10
Moss

Real Requests from Rainy!! I won't abandon it this time i promise i'm sorry Echo10
Echo
Back to top Go down
Shade

Shade

Leo Cat
Number of posts : 632

PostSubject: Re: Real Requests from Rainy!! I won't abandon it this time i promise i'm sorry   Real Requests from Rainy!! I won't abandon it this time i promise i'm sorry EmptySat 27 Jul 2013 - 2:48

OK I bet my one is going to be a challenge!

Name: Shadeheart
Fur: Long + Fluffy
Personality: Kind-Hearted but really shy
Note: The fur on the right side of her face, left paw and the tip of her tail was burnt off. Plus she is blind in her right eye. Good Luck ^.^

Look in the spoiler in my sig for a picture of her

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Real Requests from Rainy!! I won't abandon it this time i promise i'm sorry   Real Requests from Rainy!! I won't abandon it this time i promise i'm sorry Empty

Back to top Go down

Real Requests from Rainy!! I won't abandon it this time i promise i'm sorry
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next