Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Lucus the show off

Go down 
+3
Ice Cream Zombie
Sleepy
Mink
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Mink

Mink

Number of posts : 2105

Lucus the show off Empty
PostSubject: Lucus the show off   Lucus the show off EmptyTue 9 Jul 2013 - 22:01

Cat name: Lucus

Tom or she cat: Tom

Favorite warriors c: everyone but Firestar.

Familiarity with the series: very.

Appearance: a white Tom with a back under belly and black paws, he also has a midnight blue shade of eyes.

Personality: he is battle ready all the time, he doesn't do well around other younger cats. He's always a show off when it comes to hunting. But when it really comes to it he's soft and kind and a push over for ANY she-cat. cx

Origins: he was born inside a pet store and when he was five weeks old a human took him in, and Lusus did not like his owner at all.. Anyways the human was so sick of Lucus's crap that he kicked him to the streets. Then after roaming for days he heard about the 'clan cats of the forest' and he was rather interested. And one day he happened to stumble apon Shadowclan, hoping he could maybe join(if that's okay with the clan leader) lel

Clan: rougue then (hopefully Shadowclan member)

Last edited by Mink on Wed 10 Jul 2013 - 10:53; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : To fix his Backround story. :B)
Back to top Go down
Sleepy

Sleepy

Clan/Rank : RiverClan
Capricorn Tiger
Number of posts : 9738

Lucus the show off Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lucus the show off   Lucus the show off EmptyTue 9 Jul 2013 - 22:25

Mink wrote:
Lucus was names after his owner, because Lucus didn't like his owner and the human wanted to name him something devil like- so he came up with that name.

I don't quite understand this. Lucus (I believe it's usually spelled as Lucas) was the name of the owner, the cat didn't like the owner and the owner wanted to name him something evil, so the cat chose the name of the owner...?

I... kinda get that, but I think the cat would need to understand what the hell the human is saying to even get that far, so you might want to edit that part of your story. The vibe I've gotten from the Warriors series is that the cats don't have any idea what Twolegs or housefolk say; they refer to themselves by the names their mothers gave them (e.g. Rusty's housefolk might not have even been calling him Rusty).

Secondly, it's not up to the mods whether you're accepted into ShadowClan as a rogue or not. It's up to the Clan leader, and knowing Sagestar as a character and Ebs as a traditionalist and roleplayer, I think it's far more likely that they'll tear Mr. Lucus to shreds with no questions on sight.

I mean, you're welcome to try, but no one can guarantee you a spot in the Clan except Ebs.

Lucus the show off I42GrfL
Back to top Go down
http://beata.forumotion.com/
Mink

Mink

Lucus the show off Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lucus the show off   Lucus the show off EmptyTue 9 Jul 2013 - 22:30

Alright, well-how else do you think Mr. Lucus got him name? Like not to spam or anything. But from- eh how about his mother thinks he was a little devil because she was so mean to the other cats...? Idk Sleeps but I really want the name, because I like it. cx not to be rude.

Sleepy

Capricorn Tiger

Lucus the show off Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lucus the show off   Lucus the show off EmptyWed 10 Jul 2013 - 0:05

Okay, first of all, I don't see how it's a devilish name, which this all seems to hinge on. It seems pretty normal to me.

Secondly, why can't it just be a name? What kind of mother would name their child something mean just because they're a jerk? ewe

Back to top Go down
Ice Cream Zombie

Ice Cream Zombie

Clan/Rank : |L|Thunderclan/Elder|S|Shadowclan/Young Warrior|C|Windclan/Young Warrior
Number of posts : 1392

Lucus the show off Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lucus the show off   Lucus the show off EmptyWed 10 Jul 2013 - 7:33

I think Lucus refers to Lucious or Lucifer, which refers to the devil.
Apologies for posting in the creation, I thought you might want that explained.

Mink

Mink

Lucus the show off Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lucus the show off   Lucus the show off EmptyWed 10 Jul 2013 - 10:50

Whelp then if it settled, it's just a name. I'll get to editing right now.

Ebby

Characters : Stormsong, Doekit
Clan/Rank : ShadowClan Arborist; Mindflayer Enthusiast
Capricorn Dog
Number of posts : 6705

Lucus the show off Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lucus the show off   Lucus the show off EmptyWed 10 Jul 2013 - 13:41

Lucas actually means "white, heavenly light". And either way, either Lucifer or Light - how the hell would cats know what that means?

Lucus the show off PDt1Qqd Lucus the show off Lyl9TWB
Doekit | Stormsong
ThunderClan Kit | ThunderClan T3
#5D3FD3 | #446c9f
<| charrie profile |>

Back to top Go down
Kip

Kip

Clan/Rank : E: TC, Senior Warrior/B: WC, Kit
Number of posts : 656

Lucus the show off Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lucus the show off   Lucus the show off EmptyWed 10 Jul 2013 - 15:13

(Excuse this post, just thinking you might want to know this) Locus is:

Noun
A particular position, point, or place.
The effective or perceived location of something abstract: "the real locus of power is the informal council".

It is also considered a 'math term'

Embershade:

Second Life: (Inactive)
♥•.¸¸.• Blossomkit of WindClan •.¸¸.•♥
Blossomkit:
Third Life: (Inactive)
♥•.¸¸.• Duskkit of ShadowClan •.¸¸.•♥

Duskkit:
Back to top Go down
http://burning-embers.forumotion.com/forum
Mink

Mink

Lucus the show off Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lucus the show off   Lucus the show off EmptyWed 10 Jul 2013 - 16:32

Well... Guys can it be just a name? I mean I cereal, that's kinda what humans do, oh imma name my kid ____ because I like the name. I mean really does there have to be a meaning behind every cats name? I mean really why is Rusty called Rusty or why is his sister called princess? Why is spot called spot? So can we just get this over with?

Jay

Taurus Tiger
Number of posts : 9353

Lucus the show off Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lucus the show off   Lucus the show off EmptyWed 10 Jul 2013 - 16:59

The human could have named him Lucus. It is plausible enough; humans name their pets people names all the time. He doesn't have to necessarily know what it means to call himself it, because that is what he knew himself as.

Ebby

Ebby

Characters : Stormsong, Doekit
Clan/Rank : ShadowClan Arborist; Mindflayer Enthusiast
Capricorn Dog
Number of posts : 6705

Lucus the show off Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lucus the show off   Lucus the show off EmptyWed 10 Jul 2013 - 17:01

You're the one who gave it meaning. Being a kittypet, his name can be Lucas for the sake of wanting to be called Lucas, but not because its the name of its "evil owner", is our point.

Lucus the show off PDt1Qqd Lucus the show off Lyl9TWB
Doekit | Stormsong
ThunderClan Kit | ThunderClan T3
#5D3FD3 | #446c9f
<| charrie profile |>

Back to top Go down
Sleepy

Sleepy

Capricorn Tiger

Lucus the show off Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lucus the show off   Lucus the show off EmptyWed 10 Jul 2013 - 17:07

Jayson wrote:
The human could have named him Lucus. It is plausible enough; humans name their pets people names all the time. He doesn't have to necessarily know what it means to call himself it, because that is what he knew himself as.

I'll reiterate for one point:

Sleepy wrote:
Mink wrote:
Lucus was names after his owner, because Lucus didn't like his owner and the human wanted to name him something devil like- so he came up with that name.

I don't quite understand this. Lucus (I believe it's usually spelled as Lucas) was the name of the owner, the cat didn't like the owner and the owner wanted to name him something evil, so the cat chose the name of the owner...?

I... kinda get that, but I think the cat would need to understand what the hell the human is saying to even get that far, so you might want to edit that part of your story. The vibe I've gotten from the Warriors series is that the cats don't have any idea what Twolegs or housefolk say; they refer to themselves by the names their mothers gave them (e.g. Rusty's housefolk might not have even been calling him Rusty).

Secondly, I don't care if his name is Lucas. It's not the name I'm griping with, it's the meaning that Mink had originally put behind it and the implication that a cat somehow knew who Lucifer was.

Back to top Go down
Jay

Jay

Taurus Tiger
Number of posts : 9353

Lucus the show off Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lucus the show off   Lucus the show off EmptyWed 10 Jul 2013 - 17:59

Sorry. I had 5 minutes to post that and hadn't any time to really read your replies. All I knew is that you were pissed about the name. xD SLEEPYKUN FORGIVE ME

Mink

Mink

Lucus the show off Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lucus the show off   Lucus the show off EmptyWed 10 Jul 2013 - 18:14

Okay my sir Sleep, the human named him after that. the human wanted to name his cat something devil like-. Lusus didn't know about the devil like name, but the name is just a name.

Sleepy

Capricorn Tiger

Lucus the show off Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lucus the show off   Lucus the show off EmptyWed 10 Jul 2013 - 19:03

Mink wrote:
Okay my sir Sleep, the human named him after that. the human wanted to name his cat something devil like-. Lusus didn't know about the devil like name, but the name is just a name.

Sleepy wrote:
Mink wrote:

The vibe I've gotten from the Warriors series is that the cats don't have any idea what Twolegs or housefolk say; they refer to themselves by the names their mothers gave them (e.g. Rusty's housefolk might not have even been calling him Rusty).

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Lucus the show off Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lucus the show off   Lucus the show off Empty

Back to top Go down

Lucus the show off
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next