Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Shade's Application

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Shade

Shade

Leo Cat
Number of posts : 632

Shade's Application Empty
PostSubject: Shade's Application   Shade's Application EmptyTue 9 Jul 2013 - 11:37

Cat Name: Shadeheart (currently a warrior)

Clan: WindClan

What are the duties of a medicine cat: To heal injured cats, to listen to StarClan's omens and to help with the leader's decisions.

What you would do with this position: Help the other cats of the clan with my knowledge give them the best healing I can. I will also interpret as many of StarClan's signs as possible and tell only the cats who need to know when it is most important.

Why you think you deserve this position: I think I deserve this position because I know a lot about being a medicine cat from reading all the books. I also have been on this site for half a year and I go on at least once a day.

Recommendations: Rainy, Missy

Last edited by Shader on Tue 9 Jul 2013 - 16:35; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://shade-in-the-stars.tumblr.com
Rainy

Rainy

Characters : Heatherpaw
Pisces Buffalo
Number of posts : 5137

PostSubject: Re: Shade's Application   Shade's Application EmptyTue 9 Jul 2013 - 11:46

Recommend
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Shade's Application   Shade's Application EmptyTue 9 Jul 2013 - 12:03

recommend
Back to top Go down
Honey Badger
Former Staff
Former Staff
Honey Badger

Characters : Current: Acornstar, Badgermask, Creamsky, Duckpaw, Eveningmoon - Old: Badgerfang, Silentherb, Stormstar, Stormeye, Twistedfoot, Badgerpaw, Nightcloud, Maplestar, Honeypaw, Bearmask, Ryefur, Owlheart, Morningpaw, Creamstorm, Smokeheart, Badgerpaw, Cinderpaw, Elmpaw, Stormpaw, Larksong, Amberpelt, Lionspark, Smokestripe, Mottleheart, Storm that Lights the Clouds, Leopardpaw, Honeytongue, Foxfire, Flintshard, Hayglow, Muddyleap, Theron
Clan/Rank : [A]ThunderClan T5 Leader [B] ShadowClan T5 Warrior [C] SkyClan T5 Warrior [D] RiverClan Apprentice [E] WindClan T2 Warrior
Gemini Buffalo
Number of posts : 7359

PostSubject: Re: Shade's Application   Shade's Application EmptyWed 10 Jul 2013 - 0:55

I recommend. 

Even thought I don't have to, I am going to state why. You are very active and a good roleplaying, so I see you fit for the spot. You shown in you App that you know what you are doing and I have complete faith in you that you will be our first active MC. But most importantly, Icee is alright with this. It may seem a bit silly but I was a little afraid if people taking her spot cause I always wanted her to come back but I texted her about people trying to take her spot and she said she didn't mind and that she had lost interest in Warriors lately or hadn't been in the 'Warrior Mood' as she put it. And I guess if Icee is fine with it, I can be too. That is why I recommend you.

Shade's Application ABC-Gang-Acornstar-2
Acornstar ~ Badgermask ~ Creamsky ~ Duckpaw ~ Eveningmoon
TC T5 Leader (80 HP - 170 SP) ~ SC T5 Warrior (70 HP - 160 SP) ~ SkC T5 Warrior (70 HP - 160 SP) ~ RC Apprentice (20 HP - 60 SP)~ WC T2 Warrior (35 HP - 70 SP*)
Rosybrown (Forest)/Sandybrown (Feral) ~ Indigo ~ Tan ~ Olive ~ Icyblue
*Disadvantage Stats
Back to top Go down
Ice Cream Zombie

Ice Cream Zombie

Clan/Rank : |L|Thunderclan/Elder|S|Shadowclan/Young Warrior|C|Windclan/Young Warrior
Number of posts : 1392

PostSubject: Re: Shade's Application   Shade's Application EmptyWed 10 Jul 2013 - 2:15

Recommended.

Sleepy

Sleepy

Clan/Rank : RiverClan
Capricorn Tiger
Number of posts : 9738

PostSubject: Re: Shade's Application   Shade's Application EmptyWed 10 Jul 2013 - 3:18

I think that's enough recommendations to approve this, especially if there are no dissenting opinions.

So approved :D

Shade's Application I42GrfL
Back to top Go down
http://beata.forumotion.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shade's Application   Shade's Application Empty

Back to top Go down

Shade's Application
Page 1 of 1