Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Eternal Paws. {Warriors Roleplay Forum)

Go down 
+6
Mink
Emeraldheart
Sleepy
Jay
Echo
Ice Cream Zombie
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Capricor
Anonymous

Eternal Paws. {Warriors Roleplay Forum) Empty
PostSubject: Eternal Paws. {Warriors Roleplay Forum)   Eternal Paws. {Warriors Roleplay Forum) EmptyMon 8 Jul 2013 - 14:28

Hello Guest,

Come along on a journey to hunt, battle, and protect your clans. We are a close knitted forum and is in hopes more members can join our journey. We are looking for one more moderator and possibly two admins. Work your way up the ranks and get into special clubs. Cool features include, GIFs badges,  spending points at the store with cool thngs to buy, and just making friends there! Everyone is friendly and the admin herself is looking for affiliates. Want to know more? Click the link below and join us today ^^

Click the link to join! ^^

http://eternalpaws.forumotion.com/forum
Back to top Go down
Ice Cream Zombie

Ice Cream Zombie

Clan/Rank : |L|Thunderclan/Elder|S|Shadowclan/Young Warrior|C|Windclan/Young Warrior
Number of posts : 1392

PostSubject: Re: Eternal Paws. {Warriors Roleplay Forum)   Eternal Paws. {Warriors Roleplay Forum) EmptyMon 8 Jul 2013 - 15:13

I am mildly disturbed. I thought this was a regular advertisement and coincidentally my username shows up. Anyways, I don't plan on joining o_o'

Echo

Echo

Gemini Dragon
Number of posts : 2606

PostSubject: Re: Eternal Paws. {Warriors Roleplay Forum)   Eternal Paws. {Warriors Roleplay Forum) EmptyMon 8 Jul 2013 - 15:14

My username appeared also... I'm disturbed and creeped out. Like Zom, I don't either.

❝ Until the day his wings heal and he's able to fly... I will protect him. ❞
Back to top Go down
Jay

Jay

Taurus Tiger
Number of posts : 9353

PostSubject: Re: Eternal Paws. {Warriors Roleplay Forum)   Eternal Paws. {Warriors Roleplay Forum) EmptyMon 8 Jul 2013 - 15:30

Oh golly, sign me up!

Sleepy

Sleepy

Clan/Rank : RiverClan
Capricorn Tiger
Number of posts : 9738

PostSubject: Re: Eternal Paws. {Warriors Roleplay Forum)   Eternal Paws. {Warriors Roleplay Forum) EmptyMon 8 Jul 2013 - 18:32

Ice Cream Zombie wrote:
I am mildly disturbed. I thought this was a regular advertisement and coincidentally my username shows up. Anyways, I don't plan on joining o_o'

Echo wrote:
My username appeared also... I'm disturbed and creeped out. Like Zom, I don't either.

Code:
{USERNAME}
Back to top Go down
http://beata.forumotion.com/
Jay

Jay

Taurus Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Eternal Paws. {Warriors Roleplay Forum)   Eternal Paws. {Warriors Roleplay Forum) EmptyMon 8 Jul 2013 - 18:37

Guest, I sincerely hate you.

Emeraldheart

Emeraldheart

Clan/Rank : Warrior/Queen and Kit Thunderclan
Aquarius Tiger
Number of posts : 192

PostSubject: Re: Eternal Paws. {Warriors Roleplay Forum)   Eternal Paws. {Warriors Roleplay Forum) EmptyFri 19 Jul 2013 - 20:25

WHAT THE FLIP!!! I had nothing to do with this and am super CONFUSED!!! This was posted while I was gone on vacation! WHY IS MY NAME THE SECOND WORD ON HERE!?

Sorry. I am just freaked out... And please don't hate me. I swear I had nothing to do with this.

Possumtail:

Kitty Meow Meow:
Back to top Go down
http://of-the-stars.catsboard.com
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Eternal Paws. {Warriors Roleplay Forum)   Eternal Paws. {Warriors Roleplay Forum) EmptyFri 19 Jul 2013 - 20:28

TAT I thought it was just a greeting but no -corner- why guest? whyyy I am scared of your site now.
Back to top Go down
Sleepy

Sleepy

Clan/Rank : RiverClan
Capricorn Tiger
Number of posts : 9738

PostSubject: Re: Eternal Paws. {Warriors Roleplay Forum)   Eternal Paws. {Warriors Roleplay Forum) EmptyFri 19 Jul 2013 - 20:37

Emeraldheart wrote:
WHAT THE FLIP!!! I had nothing to do with this and am super CONFUSED!!! This was posted while I was gone on vacation! WHY IS MY NAME THE SECOND WORD ON HERE!?

Sorry. I am just freaked out... And please don't hate me. I swear I had nothing to do with this.

Sleepy wrote:
Ice Cream Zombie wrote:

Echo wrote:

Code:
{USERNAME}

Eternal Paws. {Warriors Roleplay Forum) Etdyxh

Eternal Paws. {Warriors Roleplay Forum) I42GrfL

Last edited by Sleepy on Fri 19 Jul 2013 - 20:41; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://beata.forumotion.com/
Jay

Jay

Taurus Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Eternal Paws. {Warriors Roleplay Forum)   Eternal Paws. {Warriors Roleplay Forum) EmptyFri 19 Jul 2013 - 20:37

Sorry Emerald. c;

Emeraldheart

Emeraldheart

Clan/Rank : Warrior/Queen and Kit Thunderclan
Aquarius Tiger
Number of posts : 192

PostSubject: Re: Eternal Paws. {Warriors Roleplay Forum)   Eternal Paws. {Warriors Roleplay Forum) EmptyFri 19 Jul 2013 - 20:43

All is forgiven. I don't hold grudges or anything. The really weird thing is this is not the first time this has happened to me. This is like the 5th time it has.

Possumtail:

Kitty Meow Meow:
Back to top Go down
http://of-the-stars.catsboard.com
Mink

Mink

Number of posts : 2105

PostSubject: Re: Eternal Paws. {Warriors Roleplay Forum)   Eternal Paws. {Warriors Roleplay Forum) EmptyFri 19 Jul 2013 - 20:50

Jayson wrote:
Guest, I sincerely hate you.

BOOOOOOO

Light(silver)

Clan/Rank : Light: Riverclan apprentice Dusk: Rouge/Shadowclan Kit
Leo Horse
Number of posts : 249

PostSubject: Re: Eternal Paws. {Warriors Roleplay Forum)   Eternal Paws. {Warriors Roleplay Forum) EmptySat 20 Jul 2013 - 6:18

I DONT KNOW WHAT THE HECK THIS IS!!!!!!!!!! IT AINT MY FAULT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I AM SOOO FREAKED OUT WHY DOSE IT SAY MY USERNAME?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!??!?! SHOUD I BE SCARED?!?!?!?!??!?!?! should I click it? HE HE HE!

EDIT: I just clicked it it brought me to a different roleplaying site. CREEPY

Back to top Go down
meme police

meme police

Characters : Antkit, Dipperkit
Clan/Rank : ThunderClan/kit, ShadowClan/kit
Pisces Horse
Number of posts : 1976

PostSubject: Re: Eternal Paws. {Warriors Roleplay Forum)   Eternal Paws. {Warriors Roleplay Forum) EmptySat 20 Jul 2013 - 6:37

Silver, that has already been explained multiple times so I will not answer your question in detail here, only direct you to the two times it's already been explained above.

And yes, of course it takes you to a different roleplaying site. That's how advertisements work.

Art credit to Grey.
Back to top Go down
Cyp

Cyp

Clan/Rank : WindClan kit
Gemini Tiger
Number of posts : 25

PostSubject: Re: Eternal Paws. {Warriors Roleplay Forum)   Eternal Paws. {Warriors Roleplay Forum) EmptySat 20 Jul 2013 - 7:16

Guys, get over yourselves. They used the username code, one of the simplest code.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Eternal Paws. {Warriors Roleplay Forum)   Eternal Paws. {Warriors Roleplay Forum) Empty

Back to top Go down

Eternal Paws. {Warriors Roleplay Forum)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next