Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

SkyClan's Rebirth (Actual RP Thread)

Go down 
+5
Reaper King
Darky
meme police
Honey Badger
Echo
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Moss(Hazel and Berry)

Moss(Hazel and Berry)

Clan/Rank : ThunderClan Warrior and WindClan apprentice and RiverClan apprentice
Scorpio Snake
Number of posts : 389

SkyClan's Rebirth (Actual RP Thread) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: SkyClan's Rebirth (Actual RP Thread)   SkyClan's Rebirth (Actual RP Thread) - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 14, 2013 4:54 pm

Berry was very confused with all these different cats. Usually they didn't interact or they came at the same time. She didn't mind new cats because she liked to explore and was always new too. But this time she felt she would stay in this area. This area had a decent amount of prey if hunted right. She wandered around and counted the number of cats.

Mossfur
Spoiler:

Mossfur:

Mossfur:

Mossfur:

Spoiler:

Click here
Click here too
Click again
Back to top Go down
http://the-forest.forumotion.com/
Echo

Echo

Gemini Dragon
Number of posts : 2606

PostSubject: Re: SkyClan's Rebirth (Actual RP Thread)   SkyClan's Rebirth (Actual RP Thread) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 17, 2013 12:39 pm

Watching as more cats came to view, Silentstar noticed that some remained unmoved from before. Sighing, she heard the flame kittypet tom ask her so many different questions. All she wanted was peace and quiet currently. Too much to handle after such a long journey. "I'm here at the forest because I have something important to do that may be of none of your concerns. Of course, I'm not a kittypet! You don't know how far I've traveled to get here," Silentstar replied to him coldly, mainly because she was irritated and frustrated about whether she was at the right area or not. And a bunch of questions from a curious kittypet wasn't helping her concentrate. Sighing as the tom continued to ask questions, she replied, more kindly, "My father taught me - though he's passed away, just like the rest of my family. If you want to know so badly, find me in the forest tomorrow. Oh, and thank you for the moss."

Flicking her tail, Silentstar just let out another sigh as the silver tom asked her what authority she had. She had plenty, for all she knew. "And would you like it, to know that I have a very high authority here because of my heritage and where I come from? I left my homeland back in another forest to venture here to rebuild all that was lost because of a prophecy that was handed to me, a leader?" she hissed back, her eyes icy cold. She couldn't believe she considered making this cat her deputy! He was so harsh and cold to others, she wondered if he had a past that caused him to be that way. "Prey might not be as plentiful as before because of how crowded it is here, but it is simple to still eat enough and share with others and help them when necessary. At my first impression of you, I was considering making you my deputy, but I was wrong! I might as well go waste my nine lives elsewhere," was what she said before padding off with the moss.

Heading over to another cat who looked obviously noticeable, she dropped the moss in front of him, mewing, "Here, have something to drink. You look a bit down, would you like me to help you?" Silentstar just hoped that her acts of kindness didn't make all the rogues and loners out there think she was soft for kittypets. Her claws were as sharp as badgers and can easily kill prey. Never would she kill another cat unless necessary. Running off, a few moments later, she returned with a squirrel. "Would you like to share? I can catch plenty more if necessary," Silentstar purred, before noticing another cat who seemed to be trying to keep track of everyone. She'll take a look at that one later.

❝ Until the day his wings heal and he's able to fly... I will protect him. ❞
Back to top Go down
Light(silver)

Light(silver)

Clan/Rank : Light: Riverclan apprentice Dusk: Rouge/Shadowclan Kit
Leo Horse
Number of posts : 249

PostSubject: Re: SkyClan's Rebirth (Actual RP Thread)   SkyClan's Rebirth (Actual RP Thread) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 17, 2013 1:26 pm

Muddy was walking in the woods and he saw a bunch of cats. This one cat smelled unfamiliar to Muddy. He walked over and made himself unseen. Maybe he could learn some stuff about this new cat so he listen in on the conversation.

Last edited by Silverstream on Sun Jul 21, 2013 8:32 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
meme police

meme police

Characters : Antkit, Dipperkit
Clan/Rank : ThunderClan/kit, ShadowClan/kit
Pisces Horse
Number of posts : 1976

PostSubject: Re: SkyClan's Rebirth (Actual RP Thread)   SkyClan's Rebirth (Actual RP Thread) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 17, 2013 1:51 pm

Prince flicked his tail as she irritatedly answered his questions, than offered his moss to another cat. He turned tail and bounded off, quickly leaping up a tree to a branch and laying down, watching them from there.

Art credit to Grey.
Back to top Go down
Knight

Knight

Characters : [H]Harebounce, [R]Redsun, [S]Snaildance, [M]Ramone, [K]Snakekit
Clan/Rank : RC Tier 4 Warrior; TC Tier 3 Warrior, SC Tier 2 Warrior, Tier 1 Rogue, WC Kit
Leo Dragon
Number of posts : 2526

PostSubject: Re: SkyClan's Rebirth (Actual RP Thread)   SkyClan's Rebirth (Actual RP Thread) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 17, 2013 2:15 pm

The gloomy tom jerked his head up in surprise. How did she sneak upon me like that? I need to listen more.. Confusion and then gratefulness brightened his face at the water-filled moss and the squirrel. His mouth watered at the smell of fresh-kill. Giving a nod of thanks to the she-cat, he took the haunches of the squirrel and happily chewed the tasty meat. Earlier, he would have refused it stubbornly, afraid it would have been poisoned. But now, the tom was so hungry he didn't care.

"Close your eyes, I'll be here in the mornin'."
Back to top Go down
May

May

Characters : Maypaw & Silvershade most notably
Clan/Rank : RiverClan vet
Virgo Snake
Number of posts : 2194

PostSubject: Re: SkyClan's Rebirth (Actual RP Thread)   SkyClan's Rebirth (Actual RP Thread) - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 28, 2013 9:02 am

Jo watched the cats suspiciously. Something about the cat that was clearly Clan-born seemed familiar, yet she couldn't put a paw on it. Cats seemed to be appearing out of nowhere at this point, it was beginning to make her uncomfortable. The cat reminded her a bit of Silentstar; no, that couldn't be her, she'd be back in the forest with the rest of the Clans. However the overall generosity was very familiar; feeding the other cats and the like. She shrugged off the thought; it wasn't possible. Her bright green gaze continued to follow the silver cat; she had caught her eye and piqued her interest.
Back to top Go down
http://cxndyr.deviantart.com
Honey Badger
Former Staff
Former Staff
Honey Badger

Characters : Current: Acornstar, Badgermask, Creamsky, Duckpaw, Eveningmoon, Flurrykit - Old: Badgerfang, Silentherb, Stormstar, Stormeye, Twistedfoot, Badgerpaw, Nightcloud, Maplestar, Honeypaw, Bearmask, Ryefur, Owlheart, Morningpaw, Creamstorm, Smokeheart, Badgerpaw, Cinderpaw, Elmpaw, Stormpaw, Larksong, Amberpelt, Lionspark, Smokestripe, Mottleheart, Storm that Lights the Clouds, Leopardpaw, Honeytongue, Foxfire, Flintshard, Hayglow, Muddyleap, Theron
Clan/Rank : [A]ThunderClan T5 Leader [B] ShadowClan T5 Warrior [C] SkyClan T5 Warrior [D] RiverClan Apprentice [E] WindClan T2 Warrior [F] Unborn ThunderClan Kit
Gemini Buffalo
Number of posts : 7406

PostSubject: Re: SkyClan's Rebirth (Actual RP Thread)   SkyClan's Rebirth (Actual RP Thread) - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 28, 2013 11:25 am

Cream sat up from her spot in the shade, her eyes flickering with new power as she licked what was left of the bird from her lips. She quickly found the she-cat that had fed her, now trying to feed another cat. Interest and confusement appeared on the rogue's face as she pulled herself to her paws, slowly heading toward where the cats were gathered. Why? Why was this she-cat being so kind? It seemed...strange, seeing somebody that was clearly an outsider feeding them...And Cream wanted to know why. Her pawsteps were shaky as she slowly moved toward the group, a soft growl appearing in her throat as she closed in near the cats. She hated this, being around so many cats...Mostly after she had come to this forest to escape them and live alone, but she just had to know! Finally, she pushed her way until she was near the strange she-cat. She took a step forward, letting her growl escape from her throat. "While I do thank you for the fact that you fed me, I'm not a big fan of outsiders. Now, I would like to think that we are on good terms but one thing is bugging me...Who are you? How come you seem to think you can just strut up here and be in charge...Like you know that you belong here or something? Just who do you think you are!?!"

SkyClan's Rebirth (Actual RP Thread) - Page 2 ABC-Gang-Acornstar-2
Acornstar ~ Badgermask ~ Creamsky ~ Duckpaw ~ Eveningmoon ~ Flurrykit
TC T5 Leader ~ SC T5 Warrior ~ SkC T5 Warrior ~ RC Apprentice~ WC T2 Warrior ~ Unborn TC Kit
Rosybrown (Forest)/Sandybrown (Feral) ~ Indigo ~ Tan ~ Olive ~ Icyblue ~ Slategray
Back to top Go down
Echo

Echo

Gemini Dragon
Number of posts : 2606

PostSubject: Re: SkyClan's Rebirth (Actual RP Thread)   SkyClan's Rebirth (Actual RP Thread) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 29, 2013 4:07 pm

Shaking her head, Silentstar glared coldly back to the cream-colored she-cat, "Like I said to that silver tom over there, I traveled from afar to reach here, not knowing where I'm meant to be. Hoping that this is the place, I suppose it is because my ancestors told me so. Just to tell you the truth, I happen to be a leader of a group of cats, but the group has disband and now I'm here to rebuild this group. It's not that hard to say." Waving her tail, the silver tabby's deep blue eyes seemed to pool a color of violet before she left. Looking back, the former SkyClan leader muttered, "If you want to learn more, come to the clearing in the forest tonight. Spread the word if you will."

OOC: Now, other people continue to post. I'll not post for awhile until about half-way into page 3, so be free-for-all - do what you want, but don't be ridiculous with the posts.

❝ Until the day his wings heal and he's able to fly... I will protect him. ❞
Back to top Go down
May

May

Characters : Maypaw & Silvershade most notably
Clan/Rank : RiverClan vet
Virgo Snake
Number of posts : 2194

PostSubject: Re: SkyClan's Rebirth (Actual RP Thread)   SkyClan's Rebirth (Actual RP Thread) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 29, 2013 4:30 pm

Jo's eyes widened, before she quickly climbed down the tree but not in time to catch the former leader. Cursing, she climbed back up to the higher branches and began to make her way to the clearing , stopping a few times to have to climb down and back up trees. Quickly grabbing a piece of prey whilst in the forest surrounding the clearing, she sat in a tree with a good view of the clearing, eating the mouse she'd caught. It'd been so long- she seriously doubted she'd remember who she is, considering she'd been taken from SkyClan before she'd been able to talk. Questions upon questions ran through her mind. Had the forest really changed that much?
Back to top Go down
http://cxndyr.deviantart.com
Honey Badger
Former Staff
Former Staff
Honey Badger

Characters : Current: Acornstar, Badgermask, Creamsky, Duckpaw, Eveningmoon, Flurrykit - Old: Badgerfang, Silentherb, Stormstar, Stormeye, Twistedfoot, Badgerpaw, Nightcloud, Maplestar, Honeypaw, Bearmask, Ryefur, Owlheart, Morningpaw, Creamstorm, Smokeheart, Badgerpaw, Cinderpaw, Elmpaw, Stormpaw, Larksong, Amberpelt, Lionspark, Smokestripe, Mottleheart, Storm that Lights the Clouds, Leopardpaw, Honeytongue, Foxfire, Flintshard, Hayglow, Muddyleap, Theron
Clan/Rank : [A]ThunderClan T5 Leader [B] ShadowClan T5 Warrior [C] SkyClan T5 Warrior [D] RiverClan Apprentice [E] WindClan T2 Warrior [F] Unborn ThunderClan Kit
Gemini Buffalo
Number of posts : 7406

PostSubject: Re: SkyClan's Rebirth (Actual RP Thread)   SkyClan's Rebirth (Actual RP Thread) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 29, 2013 8:48 pm

Silence came from Cream as she stared at the she-cat. Well, that isn't what she had been hoping for. A name would of been nice...She let out a snort, but she was interested. The leader of a group cats, once disbanded and was now trying to rebuild it? It was odd, but Cream wanted to learn more. If the group of cats was like their leader, than they already were liked by Cream. Shame that it was disbanded; she would of liked to meet more of this 'group.' However, when the strange she-cat left, Cream saw no reason to be near this giant group of cats, and so with a soft sigh, she turned and padded back toward the shade of the rock, this time jumping ontop of it. She paused to look back at the group, wondering if they were going to start talking with themselves. 

As Cream laid down, she started to think about if she really did want to go to that meeting. Not like she had anywhere else to go...She did want to know more, and part of her even wanted to join the group. She wanted to be with cats that took care of each other, and she had a feeling that that outsider she-cat would take nothing less than that...After all, she had fed two complete strangers. The cream she-cat placed her head on her paws as she waited to listen in what the other cats were going to say. She had nothing else to do until sun-down when that meeting would start.

SkyClan's Rebirth (Actual RP Thread) - Page 2 ABC-Gang-Acornstar-2
Acornstar ~ Badgermask ~ Creamsky ~ Duckpaw ~ Eveningmoon ~ Flurrykit
TC T5 Leader ~ SC T5 Warrior ~ SkC T5 Warrior ~ RC Apprentice~ WC T2 Warrior ~ Unborn TC Kit
Rosybrown (Forest)/Sandybrown (Feral) ~ Indigo ~ Tan ~ Olive ~ Icyblue ~ Slategray
Back to top Go down
Light(silver)

Light(silver)

Clan/Rank : Light: Riverclan apprentice Dusk: Rouge/Shadowclan Kit
Leo Horse
Number of posts : 249

PostSubject: Re: SkyClan's Rebirth (Actual RP Thread)   SkyClan's Rebirth (Actual RP Thread) - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 02, 2013 9:33 am

Muddy sighed. He needed to know more. So far he new that this cat had lived in the forest with a group of other cats, and she is the leader? He was definitely going to the gathering in the clearing. Maybe he could join this cat and be in her group. Muddy walked back to his home. "Muddy!" His owner called. Muddy ignored him. He was going to run away and live in the woods. But first he went to his favorite tree to rest. If he was going to live in the woods then he might as well make the last of his old home.

Back to top Go down
meme police

meme police

Characters : Antkit, Dipperkit
Clan/Rank : ThunderClan/kit, ShadowClan/kit
Pisces Horse
Number of posts : 1976

PostSubject: Re: SkyClan's Rebirth (Actual RP Thread)   SkyClan's Rebirth (Actual RP Thread) - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 02, 2013 9:54 am

Price turned his amber gaze back towards the cream-furred she-cat and the silver tabby, claiming to be the leader of a group of cats; or to have been the leader. His ears twitched with interest and he sat up, watching the strange cat stalk off through the under growth. "Who else plans to go to the meeting?" he mewed to the remaining cats as two more headed off.

Art credit to Grey.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SkyClan's Rebirth (Actual RP Thread)   SkyClan's Rebirth (Actual RP Thread) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

SkyClan's Rebirth (Actual RP Thread)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2