Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Itty Bitty Blackkit

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Rainy

Rainy

Characters : Heatherpaw
Pisces Buffalo
Number of posts : 5137

Itty Bitty Blackkit Empty
PostSubject: Itty Bitty Blackkit   Itty Bitty Blackkit EmptyMon 1 Jul 2013 - 22:57

What a lovely day. The sun was shining, the wind was hardly moving the trees, and all was quiet in the wee hours of the morning. This was quickly disturbed by the appearance of a small, black and white kit. He poked his head out of the nursery and glanced around before stepping out softly. His eyes were wide as he gazed about, fascinated by all that he saw. It was his first venture from the nursery, and Blackkit was in awe.
Back to top Go down
Mink

Mink

Number of posts : 2105

PostSubject: Re: Itty Bitty Blackkit   Itty Bitty Blackkit EmptyMon 8 Jul 2013 - 0:30

Occ: may I join?

Former Staff
Former Staff
Honey Badger

Characters : Current: Acornstar, Badgermask, Creamsky, Duckpaw, Eveningmoon - Old: Badgerfang, Silentherb, Stormstar, Stormeye, Twistedfoot, Badgerpaw, Nightcloud, Maplestar, Honeypaw, Bearmask, Ryefur, Owlheart, Morningpaw, Creamstorm, Smokeheart, Badgerpaw, Cinderpaw, Elmpaw, Stormpaw, Larksong, Amberpelt, Lionspark, Smokestripe, Mottleheart, Storm that Lights the Clouds, Leopardpaw, Honeytongue, Foxfire, Flintshard, Hayglow, Muddyleap, Theron
Clan/Rank : [A]ThunderClan T5 Leader [B] ShadowClan T5 Warrior [C] SkyClan T5 Warrior [D] RiverClan Apprentice [E] WindClan T2 Warrior
Gemini Buffalo
Number of posts : 7395

PostSubject: Re: Itty Bitty Blackkit   Itty Bitty Blackkit EmptyMon 8 Jul 2013 - 4:46

Ooc: I doubt Rain cares if you join or not. 'Cause she is wonderful like that.

Ic: Nightcloud padded from the warrior den, frowning at the sunlight that glimmered high above her. She wasn't a big fan of being awake during the day, liking the cool silent night more. However, when she saw small Blackkit, she smiled. She always liked playing with kits, they had much funnier games to play then she played when she was a kit...Or at least it felt that way to her. She made her way over to the black and white kit with a smile. "Hello there, little one."

Occ2: Sorry if post is a bit horrible. Trying to type on a phone in a moving car isn't the easiest thing to do.

Itty Bitty Blackkit ABC-Gang-Acornstar-2
Acornstar ~ Badgermask ~ Creamsky ~ Duckpaw ~ Eveningmoon
TC T5 Leader (80 HP - 170 SP) ~ SC T5 Warrior (70 HP - 160 SP) ~ SkC T5 Warrior (70 HP - 160 SP) ~ RC Apprentice (20 HP - 60 SP)~ WC T2 Warrior (35 HP - 70 SP*)
Rosybrown (Forest)/Sandybrown (Feral) ~ Indigo ~ Tan ~ Olive ~ Icyblue
*Disadvantage Stats
Back to top Go down
Mink

Mink

PostSubject: Re: Itty Bitty Blackkit   Itty Bitty Blackkit EmptyTue 9 Jul 2013 - 10:37

Hailpaw flickered his ears looking at Nightcloud and Backkit. He smiled proudly. all these wonders for kits... he purred thinking off the thought; getting up from his spot he padded over to the she-cat. "May I join you, Nightcould, and Blackkit?" He asked softly.

Rainy

Pisces Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Itty Bitty Blackkit   Itty Bitty Blackkit EmptyTue 9 Jul 2013 - 17:04

When the she-cat approached him, Blackkit's amber eyes grew wide.
"Are-- are you a warrior?" he breathed. To him, warriors were fascinating, especially after growing up and hearing all sorts of exciting stories of wars. Then another cat came over, though he was smaller than the warrior (yet still bigger than the kit).
Back to top Go down
Honey Badger
Former Staff
Former Staff
Honey Badger

Characters : Current: Acornstar, Badgermask, Creamsky, Duckpaw, Eveningmoon - Old: Badgerfang, Silentherb, Stormstar, Stormeye, Twistedfoot, Badgerpaw, Nightcloud, Maplestar, Honeypaw, Bearmask, Ryefur, Owlheart, Morningpaw, Creamstorm, Smokeheart, Badgerpaw, Cinderpaw, Elmpaw, Stormpaw, Larksong, Amberpelt, Lionspark, Smokestripe, Mottleheart, Storm that Lights the Clouds, Leopardpaw, Honeytongue, Foxfire, Flintshard, Hayglow, Muddyleap, Theron
Clan/Rank : [A]ThunderClan T5 Leader [B] ShadowClan T5 Warrior [C] SkyClan T5 Warrior [D] RiverClan Apprentice [E] WindClan T2 Warrior
Gemini Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Itty Bitty Blackkit   Itty Bitty Blackkit EmptyWed 10 Jul 2013 - 8:41

A small laugh came from Nightcloud as she nodded. "Yes I am a warrior. I'm Nightcloud, by the way." she soon paused when Hailpaw came over, smiling gently at the medicine cat apprentice. "Of course you can join us, Hailpaw."

TC T5 Leader (80 HP - 170 SP) ~ SC T5 Warrior (70 HP - 160 SP) ~ SkC T5 Warrior (70 HP - 160 SP) ~ RC Apprentice (20 HP - 60 SP)~ WC T2 Warrior (35 HP - 70 SP*)
*Disadvantage Stats
Back to top Go down
Mink

Mink

PostSubject: Re: Itty Bitty Blackkit   Itty Bitty Blackkit EmptyWed 10 Jul 2013 - 11:00

Hailpaw sat himself down, neatly rapping his tail around his paws. And he smiled gently back at the she-cat. "Thank you," he mewed.

Rainy

Pisces Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Itty Bitty Blackkit   Itty Bitty Blackkit EmptyWed 10 Jul 2013 - 17:52

"Wow," he sighed. Blackkit watched Hailpaw sit next to them before turning back to Nightcloud. "So have you been in battles and fought off rogues and kittypets and hunted real birds and mice and been to a Gathering?" It all came out in one breath, though the small tom didn't appear to be fazed.
Back to top Go down
Honey Badger
Former Staff
Former Staff
Honey Badger

Gemini Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Itty Bitty Blackkit   Itty Bitty Blackkit EmptyThu 11 Jul 2013 - 2:39

"I haven"t fought but I have hunted and gone to a gathering or two," Nightcloud, glancing at the small kit. Truthfully, she never wanted to fight but she knew it would happen one day. Mostly that she was hoping to become leader and she wouldn't be able to dodge all of them. "There is more to the life of the warrior than fighting. We take care of each other, help each other grow and only fight if needed. If the only thing we did was fight each other out of hate and dislike, would we be much better than rouges who only care about themselves? I like supporting the ones who can't fend for themselves by hunting. Like for queens and kits. Of course I have no doubt you would be able to fend for yourself, Blackkit." As she drew to a close, she smiled. She didn't share her options much so telling a young kit what it meant to be a warrior felt nice. "Of course, if we didn't get into fights, Hailpaw's job would be a bit to easy."

*Disadvantage Stats
Back to top Go down
Mink

Mink

PostSubject: Re: Itty Bitty Blackkit   Itty Bitty Blackkit EmptyThu 11 Jul 2013 - 4:40

Hailpaw laughed a little, poking Nightcloud's shoulder. "We'll I'm the best so it would be easy anyways." He smiled. He looked down his eyes full I thought and wonder. I don't think I'd be ready for a battle just yet... But who knows when one is gonna happen? Would Starclan tell me? "no, Mallowroot is the best." He purred, thinking of his mentor.

Occ: scattored paragraph sorry. It's like five in the morning.

Rainy

Pisces Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Itty Bitty Blackkit   Itty Bitty Blackkit EmptyThu 11 Jul 2013 - 18:12

Blackkit nodded solemnly, his small mouth still hanging open slightly.
"I'll learn to fight!" he blurted out. "I'll be the best warrior ever! And then, and then, I'll become leader and our clan will win all of the battles!"

OoC: I'm hearing this in a little kid voice and it's cute ;u;
Back to top Go down
Honey Badger
Former Staff
Former Staff
Honey Badger

Gemini Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Itty Bitty Blackkit   Itty Bitty Blackkit EmptyMon 15 Jul 2013 - 3:22

Nightcloud laughed as she smiled at the small kit, gently cuffing Blackkit on the ears. "I'm sure you will be leader one day, Blackkit. And you will be a great one at that."

*Disadvantage Stats
Back to top Go down
Rainy

Rainy

Pisces Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Itty Bitty Blackkit   Itty Bitty Blackkit EmptySun 21 Jul 2013 - 20:51

The kit's mouth closed and his pupils dilated, leaving only a small ring of color around the edges.
"Me? Leader?" he murmured in awe.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Itty Bitty Blackkit   Itty Bitty Blackkit Empty

Back to top Go down

Itty Bitty Blackkit
Page 1 of 1