Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Shade's Boredom

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ice Cream Zombie

Ice Cream Zombie

Clan/Rank : |L|Thunderclan/Elder|S|Shadowclan/Young Warrior|C|Windclan/Young Warrior
Number of posts : 1392

Shade's Boredom Empty
PostSubject: Shade's Boredom   Shade's Boredom EmptyMon Jul 01, 2013 12:49 pm

Shadeclaw yawned, stretching just outside the Warriors' Den. It was just a little after Dawn, as he has missed the dawn patrol. But it didn't really matter, since he had other things to do, like train his apprentice for example. However, he wanted to see how long it would take her to wake up, so they'd go hunting later. If she took too long, he's wake her up anyways.
So for now, the tom was rather bored with nothing to do in camp. His stomach growled slightly, but he'd eat after he went hunting. For now he'd wait and see if anyone else was to wake up around now. Maybe Hailpaw or Nightcloud, though he wasn't sure whether his denmate has gone on the dawn patrol or if Hailpaw was still asleep, or perhaps out collecting herbs. Apprentice or not, Hailpaw was his best friend since kit-hood. As for Nightcloud, she was also a friend, though as much as it embarrassed him to admit it in his thoughts, he liked her a little more than that...Just a little. He shook his head, not wanting to get caught mooning over a she-cat that didn't seem to have any interest in him. Looking around, Shadeclaw wondered if there was anything he could do to help out around camp while he was waiting.

Honey Badger
Former Staff
Former Staff
Honey Badger

Characters : Current: Acornstar, Badgermask, Creamsky, Duckpaw, Eveningmoon - Old: Badgerfang, Silentherb, Stormstar, Stormeye, Twistedfoot, Badgerpaw, Nightcloud, Maplestar, Honeypaw, Bearmask, Ryefur, Owlheart, Morningpaw, Creamstorm, Smokeheart, Badgerpaw, Cinderpaw, Elmpaw, Stormpaw, Larksong, Amberpelt, Lionspark, Smokestripe, Mottleheart, Storm that Lights the Clouds, Leopardpaw, Honeytongue, Foxfire, Flintshard, Hayglow, Muddyleap, Theron
Clan/Rank : [A]ThunderClan T5 Leader [B] ShadowClan T5 Warrior [C] SkyClan T5 Warrior [D] RiverClan Apprentice [E] WindClan T2 Warrior
Gemini Buffalo
Number of posts : 7395

Shade's Boredom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shade's Boredom   Shade's Boredom EmptyMon Jul 01, 2013 1:12 pm

Nightcloud opened her eyes with a yawn. Her eyes glanced around the warrior den and easily took notice of an empty nest near her? Her ears flickered as she forced herself to her paws. Where was Shadeclaw? She padded from the den, a smile appearing on her face one she saw Shadeclaw. "Hey, there you are!" she smiled as she made her way over to him and sat down. Her eyes sparkled as she wrapped her tail around her paws. "I was wondering where you had gone off too." Nightcloud paused as she glanced at the sky. "I guess I slept in a little late thought..." Her gaze shifted back to Shadeclaw, smiling softly. She loved to spend time with her fellow warrior, but did she liked him? Well...yea, she liked Shadeclaw...a lot, but she wasn't going to let him know that! She didn't know what he thought of her, and didn't want to make a fool of herself if he didn't like her!

Shade's Boredom ABC-Gang-Acornstar-2
Acornstar ~ Badgermask ~ Creamsky ~ Duckpaw ~ Eveningmoon
TC T5 Leader (80 HP - 170 SP) ~ SC T5 Warrior (70 HP - 160 SP) ~ SkC T5 Warrior (70 HP - 160 SP) ~ RC Apprentice (20 HP - 60 SP)~ WC T2 Warrior (35 HP - 70 SP*)
Rosybrown (Forest)/Sandybrown (Feral) ~ Indigo ~ Tan ~ Olive ~ Icyblue
*Disadvantage Stats
Back to top Go down
Ice Cream Zombie

Ice Cream Zombie

Clan/Rank : |L|Thunderclan/Elder|S|Shadowclan/Young Warrior|C|Windclan/Young Warrior

Shade's Boredom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shade's Boredom   Shade's Boredom EmptyMon Jul 01, 2013 2:15 pm

Shadeclaw blinked in surprise, then looked over at Nightcloud. "Oh hey Nightcloud. I thought you were still asleep." He purred, then suddenly widened his eyes. "N-not that I was thinking about you or anything but- Er, don't take that the wrong way uh...I'll just shut up." He sighed, smiling in embarrassment. Well, that was quite random. He quickly looked away, remembering what he was thinking to himself a few minutes ago: don't embarrass yourself, especially since she might not like you like that. "Anyways...I slept in a little too. I was thinking of going hunting later with Fawnpaw, actually. She's quite the curious apprentice, though." The tom chuckled, though if cats could, he'd be blushing, a lot. He had completely goofed up a minute ago, and was trying to cover it up now.

Last edited by Ice Cream Zombie on Mon Jul 01, 2013 2:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Honey Badger
Former Staff
Former Staff
Honey Badger

Characters : Current: Acornstar, Badgermask, Creamsky, Duckpaw, Eveningmoon - Old: Badgerfang, Silentherb, Stormstar, Stormeye, Twistedfoot, Badgerpaw, Nightcloud, Maplestar, Honeypaw, Bearmask, Ryefur, Owlheart, Morningpaw, Creamstorm, Smokeheart, Badgerpaw, Cinderpaw, Elmpaw, Stormpaw, Larksong, Amberpelt, Lionspark, Smokestripe, Mottleheart, Storm that Lights the Clouds, Leopardpaw, Honeytongue, Foxfire, Flintshard, Hayglow, Muddyleap, Theron
Clan/Rank : [A]ThunderClan T5 Leader [B] ShadowClan T5 Warrior [C] SkyClan T5 Warrior [D] RiverClan Apprentice [E] WindClan T2 Warrior
Gemini Buffalo

Shade's Boredom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shade's Boredom   Shade's Boredom EmptyMon Jul 01, 2013 2:34 pm

A small grin appeared on Nightcloud's face as she let out a small chuckle, flicking her tail. "If you say so..." She paused as she titled her head, nodding. "I can agree on you with there. Cinderpaw is a little bundle of energy and fur. I think it is great that she can finally leave the camp and put that energy to use now. Training her is going to be fun, but I am sure it will all be worth it in the end."

TC T5 Leader (80 HP - 170 SP) ~ SC T5 Warrior (70 HP - 160 SP) ~ SkC T5 Warrior (70 HP - 160 SP) ~ RC Apprentice (20 HP - 60 SP)~ WC T2 Warrior (35 HP - 70 SP*)
*Disadvantage Stats
Back to top Go down
Ice Cream Zombie

Ice Cream Zombie

Shade's Boredom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shade's Boredom   Shade's Boredom EmptyMon Jul 01, 2013 2:41 pm

Shadeclaw chuckled as well. "I can see both her and Fawnpaw becoming great Warriors when they're older. So, has Cinderpaw had hunting training yet? Maybe you and her can come along with Fawnpaw and I when we go on our hunting patrol." He offered. "The more the merrier!"

Honey Badger
Former Staff
Former Staff
Honey Badger

Gemini Buffalo

Shade's Boredom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shade's Boredom   Shade's Boredom EmptyMon Jul 01, 2013 2:56 pm

A smile appeared on Nightcloud's face as she glanced at her denmate. "No, she hasn't had her hunting training yet, so I might have to take you up on that offer!" The idea of them training their apprentices together sounded great, after all they had trained together under Sagestar. Of course, just the extra time to spend with Shadeclaw sounded wonderful...Er, in it's own way. She wasn't going to fall for him...at least not until she was fully sure if he liked her or not. Of course by the way he had stuttered a few moments ago, she figured she had her answer.

*Disadvantage Stats
Back to top Go down
Ice Cream Zombie

Ice Cream Zombie

Shade's Boredom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shade's Boredom   Shade's Boredom EmptyMon Jul 01, 2013 3:30 pm

"Great! It'd be kinda like when Sagestar trained us with the others, except this time we're the mentors." Shadeclaw purred, rather happy she had considered accepting. Perhaps they could see who could catch the most prey as some fun for the patrol...For learning purposes, of course! Don't go thinking this is just an opportunity for you to spend some time with Nightcloud while the apprentices are training, Shadeclaw! He thought to himself, glancing towards the apprentice den. The apprentices come first. It wouldn't be fair to them if their training was slacked because of you.

Sponsored content

Shade's Boredom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shade's Boredom   Shade's Boredom Empty

Back to top Go down

Shade's Boredom
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: ShadowClan Camp-
Jump to: