Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Applekit [TRYING SOMETHING NEW HERE]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jay

Jay

Taurus Tiger
Number of posts : 9353

Applekit [TRYING SOMETHING NEW HERE] Empty
PostSubject: Applekit [TRYING SOMETHING NEW HERE]   Applekit [TRYING SOMETHING NEW HERE] EmptySun 30 Jun 2013 - 11:39

Cat Name: Applekit - Applepaw - Appletail

Tom or She-Cat: She-Cat

Favorite Warriors Character(s): That one cat with the lettuce.

Familiarity with the series: Roughly six and a half.

Appearance: Brown mottled she-cat whose fur has an almost reddish tint to it (especially around the paws). Has grayish teal eyes.

Spoiler:

Personality: Let's wait and see.

Origins: Her mom's womb.

Clan: Windclan

RP Sample: Swiftness; the she-cat narrowed her eyes as an idea came to her head. She needed to be quick. A scrawny little rabbit was still a rabbit, and it needn't be underestimated. They ran at blinding speeds, speeds that would leave an unprepared cat dumbfounded as to what had just unfolded. She was ready, though. It was close enough that she could taste it, hear the warm tone of the elders who had just been promised another meal, feel the sun on her back as she dropped the rabbit in the pile of kill. Feel the cold wind howl against her as the coughing from the medicine cat's den continued and the death count from greencough arose that leafbare. One miniscule, tiny meal could mean so much to a clan so feeble. If she didn't catch this animal, this clueless little animal, then what would she tell the elder waiting patiently outside of his den?
No. That would not do.
Swiftness; the she-cat needed to be quick. Breathing a quiet, deep breath, and blinked and got into a stance.
Swiftness.
The rabbit's ears twitched.
Swiftness.
The animal took off.
Go.
And she did as well.

Last edited by Jayson on Sun 30 Jun 2013 - 11:44; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://projectaubade.forumotion.com/forum
Sleepy

Sleepy

Clan/Rank : RiverClan
Capricorn Tiger
Number of posts : 9738

Applekit [TRYING SOMETHING NEW HERE] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Applekit [TRYING SOMETHING NEW HERE]   Applekit [TRYING SOMETHING NEW HERE] EmptySun 30 Jun 2013 - 11:41

OH MY GOD SHE IS ADORABLE APPROVED YOU SEXY BEAST

Applekit [TRYING SOMETHING NEW HERE] I42GrfL
Back to top Go down
http://beata.forumotion.com/

Applekit [TRYING SOMETHING NEW HERE]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Creation :: Cat Creation :: WindClan Approved Creations-
Jump to: