Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

They ran out of room in the golf course.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Knight

Knight

Characters : [H]Harebounce, [R]Redsun, [S]Snaildance, [M]Ramone
Clan/Rank : RC Tier 4 Warrior; TC Tier 3 Warrior, SC Tier 2 Warrior, Tier 1 Rogue
Leo Dragon
Number of posts : 2515

They ran out of room in the golf course. Empty
PostSubject: They ran out of room in the golf course.   They ran out of room in the golf course. EmptyFri 28 Jun 2013 - 16:17

In the still air of Windclan's camp, a squeal came from the nursery. Rolling clumsily out of the den came a dark brown kit with legs too long for his body. Finally! I get to see the camp! Prancing about- and stumbling more than once -Deerkit sniffed about in the  search of someone he could play with. He had not met any other cat yet; except for his mother or the occasional visitor to the nursery. Peeking inside a den he couldn't recognize, bright blue eyes gazed around for someone who would play with him.

"Close your eyes, I'll be here in the mornin'."
Back to top Go down
Honey Badger
Former Staff
Former Staff
Honey Badger

Characters : Current: Acornstar, Badgermask, Creamsky, Duckpaw, Eveningmoon - Old: Badgerfang, Silentherb, Stormstar, Stormeye, Twistedfoot, Badgerpaw, Nightcloud, Maplestar, Honeypaw, Bearmask, Ryefur, Owlheart, Morningpaw, Creamstorm, Smokeheart, Badgerpaw, Cinderpaw, Elmpaw, Stormpaw, Larksong, Amberpelt, Lionspark, Smokestripe, Mottleheart, Storm that Lights the Clouds, Leopardpaw, Honeytongue, Foxfire, Flintshard, Hayglow, Muddyleap, Theron
Clan/Rank : [A]ThunderClan T5 Leader [B] ShadowClan T5 Warrior [C] SkyClan T5 Warrior [D] RiverClan Apprentice [E] WindClan T2 Warrior
Gemini Buffalo
Number of posts : 7359

PostSubject: Re: They ran out of room in the golf course.   They ran out of room in the golf course. EmptyFri 28 Jun 2013 - 17:06

Twistedfoot let out a small yawn as he lifted his head, blinking in surprise when he saw a young kit poking his head in. He quietly lifted himself from his nest and limped toward Deerkit, a soft smile on his face. "Hello there," he whispered in a hush tone, not wanting to wake anybody else up.

They ran out of room in the golf course. ABC-Gang-Acornstar-2
Acornstar ~ Badgermask ~ Creamsky ~ Duckpaw ~ Eveningmoon
TC T5 Leader (80 HP - 170 SP) ~ SC T5 Warrior (70 HP - 160 SP) ~ SkC T5 Warrior (70 HP - 160 SP) ~ RC Apprentice (20 HP - 60 SP)~ WC T2 Warrior (35 HP - 70 SP*)
Rosybrown (Forest)/Sandybrown (Feral) ~ Indigo ~ Tan ~ Olive ~ Icyblue
*Disadvantage Stats
Back to top Go down
Knight

Knight

Clan/Rank : RC Tier 4 Warrior; TC Tier 3 Warrior, SC Tier 2 Warrior, Tier 1 Rogue
Leo Dragon

PostSubject: Re: They ran out of room in the golf course.   They ran out of room in the golf course. EmptySat 29 Jun 2013 - 14:54

The wobbly kit stared up at the warrior before him. "Hi!", he mewed cheerfully, but quietly. "I'm Deerkit! Who are you?" Due to the fact that his oversized black paws were constantly tapping the ashy ground, and his dark ears were flickering to every sound, it turned out to be a very bad idea for his mother to force him to sleep the whole day.

Back to top Go down
Honey Badger
Former Staff
Former Staff
Honey Badger

Characters : Current: Acornstar, Badgermask, Creamsky, Duckpaw, Eveningmoon - Old: Badgerfang, Silentherb, Stormstar, Stormeye, Twistedfoot, Badgerpaw, Nightcloud, Maplestar, Honeypaw, Bearmask, Ryefur, Owlheart, Morningpaw, Creamstorm, Smokeheart, Badgerpaw, Cinderpaw, Elmpaw, Stormpaw, Larksong, Amberpelt, Lionspark, Smokestripe, Mottleheart, Storm that Lights the Clouds, Leopardpaw, Honeytongue, Foxfire, Flintshard, Hayglow, Muddyleap, Theron
Clan/Rank : [A]ThunderClan T5 Leader [B] ShadowClan T5 Warrior [C] SkyClan T5 Warrior [D] RiverClan Apprentice [E] WindClan T2 Warrior
Gemini Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: They ran out of room in the golf course.   They ran out of room in the golf course. EmptySat 29 Jun 2013 - 15:32

Twistedfoot smiled as he ushered the young kit outside of the den, limping into the faint morning sunlight. Now away from the rest of the sleeping warriors, he cleared his throat. "Nice to meet you, Deerkit. I'm Twistedfoot," as he said his name, he gently lifted up his right paw so that the kit could get a good look at it. It was twisted at a odd angle, looking almost backwards but it had yet to keep Twistedfoot from becoming the warrior he was today. He couldn't help but wonder what Deerkit would think about his paw, while most didn't say anything about it, he wouldn't be surprised if the young kit started to ask questions about it.

TC T5 Leader (80 HP - 170 SP) ~ SC T5 Warrior (70 HP - 160 SP) ~ SkC T5 Warrior (70 HP - 160 SP) ~ RC Apprentice (20 HP - 60 SP)~ WC T2 Warrior (35 HP - 70 SP*)
*Disadvantage Stats
Back to top Go down
Knight

Knight

Leo Dragon

PostSubject: Re: They ran out of room in the golf course.   They ran out of room in the golf course. EmptySat 29 Jun 2013 - 16:44

As expected, Deerkit mewed in surprise,"Woah! Does it hurt?" He lifted up his own black paw to compare against Twistedfoot's. As he plopped down right where he sat, he purred excitedly,"Do you have a cool story about how it happened? Because I love stories."

Back to top Go down
Honey Badger
Former Staff
Former Staff
Honey Badger

Gemini Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: They ran out of room in the golf course.   They ran out of room in the golf course. EmptySat 29 Jun 2013 - 18:12

A small sheepish grin appeared on Twistedfoot's face as he shook his head. "I'm afraid it is no to both of them. I got it from a birth-defect and it doesn't hurt 'cause I've had it all my life... However, I do think I know a interesting story that you might like. I was only five moons old when it happened, but I've heard about the battle with the Deomilites enough times to know everything that happened to my father during it." Ah, yes the famous battle at Fourtrees. Twistedfoot remembered that day as he waited in the rain as a kit for his parents return; only to learn what had happened from his sister and mother's point of view for about a moon, as his father didn't talk about it until he had become an elder, but now Twistedfoot knew his father's version by memory. He sat down across from Deerkit, his eyes sparkling. "Do you want to hear it?"

*Disadvantage Stats
Back to top Go down
Knight

Knight

Leo Dragon

PostSubject: Re: They ran out of room in the golf course.   They ran out of room in the golf course. EmptySun 30 Jun 2013 - 11:46

"Aww..", he mewed, a little disappointed. How a foot got like that would have made a good story. But at the suggestion of a different story, one about a battle, Deerkit perked up again, "Oh would I! Please tell it!" His tail swished back and forth with excitement. The only thing he didn't know; was who's point of view this would be from. Though, this would be found out as the story progressed.

Back to top Go down
Honey Badger
Former Staff
Former Staff
Honey Badger

Gemini Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: They ran out of room in the golf course.   They ran out of room in the golf course. EmptySun 30 Jun 2013 - 14:11

Twistedfoot beamed at the young kit, nodding happily. "Alright then!" The warrior wrapped his tail around his paws as he cleared his throat and started into his story telling. "My father was leader back than, the great and mighty Stormstar of WindClan! It was a night of the full moon as he waited with the rest of WindClan behide him, waiting for the sign for them to attack the feared Demoilities. Standing in the middle of Fourtrees was a lone rogue; who had turned to aid the Clans after almost being killed by the Deomilities for not taking a like. Out of the bushes came a huge group of cats, stopping at the sight of the rogue they had thought slain by their own paws. They, of course, where no other than the Demoilites. Stormstar watched as they talked, and then the cry was echoed and the Clans leaped into action!" He bent his head forward, his voice rising sightly as he got into the more action-pact part of the story. "My father led the charge down the hill as the Clans broke into the clearing and attacked the surprised rogues. My father took on the largest cat of course; the all mighty Barborssa. While Stormstar did get help from the deputy of ThunderClan, my father took the final blow in killing the fearsome cat who had taken the lives of so many before! And as Stormstar watched the Clans fight, trying to find out who would feel the fury of his paws next, he was attacked suddenly from behide!"

*Disadvantage Stats
Back to top Go down
Knight

Knight

Leo Dragon

PostSubject: Re: They ran out of room in the golf course.   They ran out of room in the golf course. EmptySun 30 Jun 2013 - 14:35

The brown kit gave a rather adorable gasp of surprise, "By who?", Deerkit was obviously liking this story a lot. Black paws tapped the earth in anticipation for the next bit. Ooooh.. this was exciting!

Back to top Go down
Honey Badger
Former Staff
Former Staff
Honey Badger

Gemini Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: They ran out of room in the golf course.   They ran out of room in the golf course. EmptyMon 1 Jul 2013 - 1:53

A grin appeared on Twistedfoot's face as he pauses, noticing how much Deerkit was enjoying the story. After letting a few seconds past, he cleared his throat and went back into the story. "My father soon found himself face to face with a tom we believed was known as Peter. They struggled, but my father soon ended up pinning Peter down to the ground. While Stormstar knew that this was the end for Peter, the rogue wasn't going down without a fight. Peter manged to free a paw, and with it he sliced the right side of my father's face, causing three deep scratches that almost went from ear to chin." A small shiver ran across Twistedfoot's body as he thought about the three scars that his father had worn until his death, signs of the attack. However, he soon continued with his story. "As you can image, my father was outraged by the sudden attacked by Peter, now being blinded in that eye, and killed Peter not soon after that. Despite being half-blind and badly hurt, my father stood in the fields of battle. However...My father realized what he had done, taking the life of two cats...even if they had killed many before him, he felt that it wasn't right doing so, as it was against the Warrior Code. In his panic over what he had done, once again he was attacked from behide where he was thrown into one of the four trees that could be found surrounding the clearing." He paused for another second, but quickly went back into his story before Deerkit could say anything. "While I don't know the name of the cat that attacked Stormstar, I do know what happened. While the cat that had attacked him was weak from just fighting with Flamestar, the leader of SkyClan, my father was was even weaker and could barely move after his last two fights and being thrown into a tree. However, even thought he knew he would die, he wasn't scared and in fact taunted who would be his killer until his final breath, claiming that even thought the cat would kill him, Stormstar would be the only one of the two that would walk from the battle alive. Of course, my father being leader, was correct. The cat took his life but my father soon recovered only to find that the battle was over and the Clans had won. After getting patched up by the medicine cat of SkyClan, he soon went home with WindClan where I was waiting...Of course he came back a different cat. The deaths he had caused haunted him, causing him to block out the world until after his wounds had healed and he now had three scars where Peter had got him, where he soon retired as leader and went to the Elder's den with the new name of Stormeye. My mother, Raccoonstar, became leader after that, but I don't blame my father for his choices."

*Disadvantage Stats
Back to top Go down
Knight

Knight

Leo Dragon

PostSubject: Re: They ran out of room in the golf course.   They ran out of room in the golf course. EmptyMon 1 Jul 2013 - 21:55

After the story, Deerkit's jaw dropped. "Woah..!, he gasped. "That story was awesome! Thanks for telling it to me." Getting up and trotting awkwardly back to the nursery, he quickly dashed back to give Twistedfoot a nod of respect and thanks. As soon as the tom stumbled to the nursery, he clumped up a ball of shrivled heather and began 'fighting' it like Stormstar once did- except with more stumbling and puffs of ash.

Back to top Go down
Honey Badger
Former Staff
Former Staff
Honey Badger

Gemini Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: They ran out of room in the golf course.   They ran out of room in the golf course. EmptyTue 2 Jul 2013 - 8:15

Twistedfoot let out a small chuckle as he watched Deerkit race off after his story was over. He thought about following him, but let out a small yawn and quickly headed back to the warrior den. However, he curled up right outside of it, just so he could keep an eye on Deerkit if the kit came back outside until somebody else woke up.

*Disadvantage Stats
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: They ran out of room in the golf course.   They ran out of room in the golf course. Empty

Back to top Go down

They ran out of room in the golf course.
Page 1 of 1