Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Hunting time

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Shade

Shade

Leo Cat
Number of posts : 632

Hunting time Empty
PostSubject: Hunting time   Hunting time EmptyWed 26 Jun 2013 - 23:55

Shadeheart walked south from camp. Looking back, she wondered if anyone followed her. No, why would anyone follow me? I'm just that one cat that nobody likes with the burnt face, she thought. Arriving at the gorge, she sniffed for prey. A rabbit, about ten tail-lengths from the edge. Far away enough that she wouldn't fall off. She slowly started stalking it, stepping lightly and quietly so it couldn't see or feel her. She leaped. A perfect catch! she thought before she looked down. The rabbit had gone, run off before she landed on it. Fox dung!

Honey Badger
Former Staff
Former Staff
Honey Badger

Characters : Current: Acornstar, Badgermask, Creamsky, Duckpaw, Eveningmoon - Old: Badgerfang, Silentherb, Stormstar, Stormeye, Twistedfoot, Badgerpaw, Nightcloud, Maplestar, Honeypaw, Bearmask, Ryefur, Owlheart, Morningpaw, Creamstorm, Smokeheart, Badgerpaw, Cinderpaw, Elmpaw, Stormpaw, Larksong, Amberpelt, Lionspark, Smokestripe, Mottleheart, Storm that Lights the Clouds, Leopardpaw, Honeytongue, Foxfire, Flintshard, Hayglow, Muddyleap, Theron
Clan/Rank : [A]ThunderClan T5 Leader [B] ShadowClan T5 Warrior [C] SkyClan T5 Warrior [D] RiverClan Apprentice [E] WindClan T2 Warrior
Gemini Buffalo
Number of posts : 7376

Hunting time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunting time   Hunting time EmptyThu 27 Jun 2013 - 4:22

"Hehe, better luck next time. But really, much you hunt near the gorge? I've never liked this place; my father said he lost one of his friends here." Twistedfoot had saw Shadeheart leaving the camp. He had noticed that Shadeheart had been a little down, so he figured he might as well try to cheer her up. Now he was sitting on a top of a hill, watching Shadeheart with a small smile on his face, his tail wrapped around his paws. He really didn't have much to do, Lavanderpaw was training so he couldn't hang out with her anyways.

Hunting time ABC-Gang-Acornstar-2
Acornstar ~ Badgermask ~ Creamsky ~ Duckpaw ~ Eveningmoon
TC T5 Leader (80 HP - 170 SP) ~ SC T5 Warrior (70 HP - 160 SP) ~ SkC T5 Warrior (70 HP - 160 SP) ~ RC Apprentice (20 HP - 60 SP)~ WC T2 Warrior (35 HP - 70 SP*)
Rosybrown (Forest)/Sandybrown (Feral) ~ Indigo ~ Tan ~ Olive ~ Icyblue
*Disadvantage Stats
Back to top Go down
Shade

Shade

Leo Cat
Number of posts : 632

Hunting time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunting time   Hunting time EmptyThu 27 Jun 2013 - 15:34

Shadeheart smiled, then said,"I just feel... better at the gorge. Hardly anyone else goes here, apart from me. Oh... and thank you." Sighing, she continued. "Thank you for being there for me. For being my friend for all of those moons. But mostly, for being the only cat that noticed I was forgotten at camp in the fire. Without you I would be dead, or worse! I know that you like Lavenderpaw, quite a lot, but I just wanted to say thanks."

Sponsored content

Hunting time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunting time   Hunting time Empty

Back to top Go down

Hunting time
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: The Gorge-
Jump to: