Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Human WCC lives.

Go down 
+4
Knight
Light(silver)
Echo
Honey Badger
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Honey Badger
Former Staff
Former Staff
Honey Badger

Characters : Current: Acornstar, Badgermask, Creamsky, Duckpaw, Eveningmoon - Old: Badgerfang, Silentherb, Stormstar, Stormeye, Twistedfoot, Badgerpaw, Nightcloud, Maplestar, Honeypaw, Bearmask, Ryefur, Owlheart, Morningpaw, Creamstorm, Smokeheart, Badgerpaw, Cinderpaw, Elmpaw, Stormpaw, Larksong, Amberpelt, Lionspark, Smokestripe, Mottleheart, Storm that Lights the Clouds, Leopardpaw, Honeytongue, Foxfire, Flintshard, Hayglow, Muddyleap, Theron
Clan/Rank : [A]ThunderClan T5 Leader [B] ShadowClan T5 Warrior [C] SkyClan T5 Warrior [D] RiverClan Apprentice [E] WindClan T2 Warrior
Gemini Buffalo
Number of posts : 7390

Human WCC lives. Empty
PostSubject: Human WCC lives.   Human WCC lives. EmptyFri 21 Jun 2013 - 9:21

Because I was bored; I started to think of what my lives would look like if they were human and in the human world; and so I thought about doing this. You can do any of your lives; and you can use this template:

Code:
Warrior Name: 

Human Name: 

Human Age: 

Appearance(Outfit including): 

Job: 

Personality: 

Warrior Name: Badgerfang

Human Name: Melinae Taxidea

Human Age: 35

Appearance(Outfit including): She would have long black hair and her eyes would be a light blue. However; her left one would be hidden behide an orange eye-patch as she is trying to hide three scars that run down it. Her outfit would be a black sweater with orange and grey stripes; along with grey skirt.

Job: I would see her working in an animal shelter.

Personality: She is a very happy soul; always happy to help. She can be serious if needed; but she likes to spend her time getting to know everybody.

Warrior Name: Stormeye

Human Name: Saar (The Storm) Pillan.

Human Age: 65

Appearance(Outfit including): Short, white hair with silver streaks. He has yellow eyes but his right one is blind and he has three scars running down it (believed to have gotten them during his time in the army but he doesn't dwell on it). His outfit would be a silver suit with four black bands on the sleeves; showing he was a captain in the army. He also wears a white tie and carries a gun with him always. (Another good reason why you shouldn't mess with him)

Job: Retired; but used to work as a captain in the army; and also there has been rumors that he also used to work in the CIA and such.

Personality: Saar is a quite soul; but he isn't somebody to be messed with. Once an captain in the army; he still has his fighting spirit and will happily take you down if you mess with him. He's also pretty prideful, not wanting help from anybody which can cause some trouble for him. 

Warrior Name: Twistedfoot

Human Name: Thomas Pillan.

Human Age: 30

Appearance(Outfit including): He would have short spiky silver hair and green eyes. His main outfit would be a white t-shirt and jeans; and he would also have crutches. He also is pretty fit due to working out.

Job: Works by building and repairing tanks for the army.

Personality:  Thomas is quite; not one to speak up. He is a bit ashamed of the fact that his leg is unable to support him and dislikes it when people ask why he is on crutches. He likes to day-dream when he gets the chance but is proud of the life he has even thought he was unable to follow his father's footsteps and be in the army.

Human WCC lives. ABC-Gang-Acornstar-2
Acornstar ~ Badgermask ~ Creamsky ~ Duckpaw ~ Eveningmoon
TC T5 Leader (80 HP - 170 SP) ~ SC T5 Warrior (70 HP - 160 SP) ~ SkC T5 Warrior (70 HP - 160 SP) ~ RC Apprentice (20 HP - 60 SP)~ WC T2 Warrior (35 HP - 70 SP*)
Rosybrown (Forest)/Sandybrown (Feral) ~ Indigo ~ Tan ~ Olive ~ Icyblue
*Disadvantage Stats

Last edited by Badger on Fri 21 Jun 2013 - 14:04; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Echo

Echo

Gemini Dragon
Number of posts : 2606

Human WCC lives. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Human WCC lives.   Human WCC lives. EmptyFri 21 Jun 2013 - 9:55

DX I have so many characters (only does my current four) And I'm editing these as they go around, though I might as well have them at their warrior age. cx

Warrior Name: Lavenderheart

Human Name: Saphirus Akemi

Human Age: 27

Spoiler:

Job: Saphirus is a pianist/singer

Personality: When first meeting her, Saphirus can be quite naïve and really shy. However, she has a kind of "split" personality, so she could be a bit harsh, aggressive, and cold at other times. She seems to have a soft spot for Thomas, who Saphirus usually goes to speak with.

Warrior Name: Mintcloud

Human Name: Maatarashī Mitsuna

Human Age: 24

Spoiler:

Job: A Mechanic

Personality: A very calm girl who's quite clumsy. Sometimes, she's kinda carefree, but a very kind person who's willing to help anyone. 

Warrior Name: Fawnstripe

Human Name: Kokoro Tatsuya 

Human Age: 20

Spoiler:

Job: Army - Front Line

Personality:  Kokoro is very laid-back and gentle, being a carefree girl. However, she doesn't like to reveal a lot about herself.

Warrior Name: Snowbreeze/feather

Human Name: Yuuki Ryu

Human Age: 18

Spoiler:

Job: Swordsman

Personality: Yuuki's really respectful and wise. She's really quiet though and prefers to have everything in peace and quiet. Rarely speaking, she usually stays at the sidelines and pretends not to be part of any of the battles.

❝ Until the day his wings heal and he's able to fly... I will protect him. ❞

Last edited by Echo on Sat 20 Jul 2013 - 9:19; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Light(silver)

Light(silver)

Clan/Rank : Light: Riverclan apprentice Dusk: Rouge/Shadowclan Kit
Leo Horse
Number of posts : 249

Human WCC lives. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Human WCC lives.   Human WCC lives. EmptyFri 21 Jun 2013 - 13:59

warrior name:lightkit (Having my apprentice ceremony as i type) 

Human name: Lizzy obaro

Human age: 16

Appearance: She would have blonde curly hair with chocolate brown eyes. And on a usual day her outfit would be a hot pink t-shirt with a light blue peace sign on it and jeans.Her hair would always be in a pony tail and she would never where a dress.

Job: Part time at Mc Donald's on mondays and Fridays, on Tuesdays she would be babysitting, and on Wednesdays and Thursdays she works at an animal shelter.

Personality: She would normally be bright and happy but her parents got a divorce so now she is sad and gloomy. But around her friends (She only has like five) she pretends to be happy and cheerful.

Back to top Go down
Echo

Echo

Gemini Dragon
Number of posts : 2606

Human WCC lives. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Human WCC lives.   Human WCC lives. EmptySun 14 Jul 2013 - 9:12

I like this thread and like more people to try it out, so... BUMP~

❝ Until the day his wings heal and he's able to fly... I will protect him. ❞
Back to top Go down
Knight

Knight

Characters : [H]Harebounce, [R]Redsun, [S]Snaildance, [M]Ramone
Clan/Rank : RC Tier 4 Warrior; TC Tier 3 Warrior, SC Tier 2 Warrior, Tier 1 Rogue
Leo Dragon
Number of posts : 2520

Human WCC lives. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Human WCC lives.   Human WCC lives. EmptySun 14 Jul 2013 - 10:27

Warrior Name: Nightbird

Human Name: Catherine Nightingale (Nightbird was actually based off her)

Human Age: 24

Appearance(Outfit including): She has long black hair, which is usually put up in a thick fish-tail ponytail. She has bright green eyes. Pale skin. Never wears make-up. Most of the time she wears a grey jacket with dark jeans, and thick boots. These are only for her job, and you don't  (Believe me, it's not the greatest feeling to have cow crap between your toes)

Job: Rancher

Personality: Mostly shy and keeps to herself. Though, she can be tricked into playing a game. Gullible. Thinks she has a better bond with her cattle than with any human.

Warrior Name: Deerkit

Human Name: Weston Mermil

Human Age: 13

Appearance(Outfit including): Tanned skin with short and scrappy brown hair. Eyes are this orangish-brown color. Wears ragged jeans along with bright, wordless T-shirts. Very lanky. Mostly wears sandals as shoes.

Job: Would be a pilot later in life.

Personality: One of those boys you don't want your daughters hanging around with. Fond of the game 'Truth or Dare'. Sure, he gets to see his friends do weird stuff, but it also gets him over his own fears. Is afraid of rollercoasters.

"Close your eyes, I'll be here in the mornin'."
Back to top Go down
May

May

Characters : Maypaw & Silvershade most notably
Clan/Rank : RiverClan vet
Virgo Snake
Number of posts : 2194

Human WCC lives. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Human WCC lives.   Human WCC lives. EmptySun 14 Jul 2013 - 10:51

Warrior Name: Silvershade

Human Name: Cyth Wright

Human Age: 17

disregard the wings:

Job: does being a time traveler count A McDonalds xD

Personality: She's basically an i-dont-give-a-sht-i-do-what-i-want type of person.
Back to top Go down
http://cxndyr.deviantart.com
Mink

Mink

Number of posts : 2105

Human WCC lives. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Human WCC lives.   Human WCC lives. EmptySun 14 Jul 2013 - 12:16

Warrior name: Minkfur

Human name: Hunter Mathers

Human age: 19

Appearance: he has emo black hair and green forest like eyes. He is pale- paper white. He wears black skinny jeans with purple lacing. He wears a black shirt with noen blue writing that says "avenged
sevenfold" on it. He also wears a white and black checkered over coat.

Job: he is an artist/writer.

Personality: he is shy and not good in crowds

Warrior name: Hawkfeather

Human name: Tyler o'Neal

Human age: 32

Apperance: he has blond hair with light green blue eyes. His also a rather pale person. He wears just plain colored clothing ranging from every color.

Job: a gamer tester

Personality: he is not afraid to be random, he is all over the place and not afraid to speak up and tell his ideas.

Warrior name: Icestream

Human name: Jack Lonition

Human age: 21 (he went insane around 15)

Appreance: he has snow white blonde hair and ice blue eyes. Paper white pale. He wears a white hoodie always zipped up and he has tanish colored knee lanthe shorts.

Job: sitting in a corner in the insane asylum.

Personality: (before insanity) he was kind smart and whole hearted. He was always happy to help when ever it was needed. (After insanity and the murder) jump scarred and always over heating. He always feels like there needs something to be done.

Warrior Name: Mistpaw

Human Name: Anjusuc Martell

Human Age: 12

Appearance: A pink tank top with black short-shorts, she has dark brown hair and brown eyes

Job: None, she was too young to have one.

Personality: An outgoing person, never left anyone behind, she always cared more about others then herself. She was kind and shy also.

Warrior Name: Hailstorm

Human Name: Havoc Steal

Human Age: 29

Appearance: Red-brownish hair and a pale grey-green eyes. If he's not at work he wears a white brand name t-shirt, and just plain old blue skinny jeans

Job: Doctor(Derrrr)

Personality: Rarely ever talks, he keeps to him self, and prefers to be alone when he's working on something.

Warrior Name: Ravenwing

Human Name: Shashawna Shell

Human Age: 23

Appearance(Outfit including): Short black hair and brown eyes. She wears a black tanktop with pink writing that says 'I am the best' on it with black tights(Like pant things) down to her knees

Job: A bass player for a band

Personality: She is a stuck up little prik who thinks she's the best out of anyone.

Warrior Name: Lucus (LU-Shush)

Human Name: Tristan Pecoe

Human Age: 16

Appearance(Outfit including): Black skinny jeans with a black tight long sleeve shirt, and always has night-vision goggles on his head  

Job: SPY WOOOOOOOOOOO

Personality: Sneeky, a shady person but he has a weak spot for any girl.

~Mink

Last edited by Mink on Tue 16 Jul 2013 - 18:55; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Ebby

Ebby

Characters : Stormsong, Doekit
Clan/Rank : ShadowClan Arborist; Mindflayer Enthusiast
Capricorn Dog
Number of posts : 6705

Human WCC lives. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Human WCC lives.   Human WCC lives. EmptySun 14 Jul 2013 - 15:29

Warrior Name: Sagestar
Human Name: Sage Evans
Human Age: 38
Appearance(Outfit including): Lol
Job: Army General (Not sure what specific rank, but you get the idea.)

Human WCC lives. PDt1Qqd Human WCC lives. Lyl9TWB
Doekit | Stormsong
ThunderClan Kit | ThunderClan T3
#5D3FD3 | #446c9f
<| charrie profile |>

Back to top Go down
Sunny

Sunny

Clan/Rank : RiverClan Warrior
Libra Snake
Number of posts : 1492

Human WCC lives. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Human WCC lives.   Human WCC lives. EmptySat 20 Jul 2013 - 6:04

I'm joining because I can.

Warrior Name: Swiftfoot

Human Name: Jacob Swifton

Human Age: Ummm... 16

Appearance(Outfit including): Brown eyes, dark hair, always wears jeans and a tank-top.

Job: Bag-boy for Publixs for now.

Personality: Kind of sarcastic, but is pretty nice once you get to know him.

Fail last name is fail.

Mystic, rouge she-cat (Alive)
Spoiler:

Streamclaw, she-cat of RiverClan (not alive yet)
Spoiler:

Blue----, she-cat of RiverClan. (not alive yet)
Spoiler:

Epic Rain-made avatar
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Human WCC lives. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Human WCC lives.   Human WCC lives. Empty

Back to top Go down

Human WCC lives.
Page 1 of 1