Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Desicions, desicions.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Knight

Knight

Characters : [H]Harebounce, [R]Redsun, [S]Snaildance, [M]Ramone, [K]Snakekit
Clan/Rank : RC Tier 4 Warrior; TC Tier 3 Warrior, SC Tier 2 Warrior, Tier 1 Rogue, WC Kit
Leo Dragon
Number of posts : 2526

Desicions, desicions. Empty
PostSubject: Desicions, desicions.   Desicions, desicions. EmptyThu Jun 13, 2013 2:45 pm

The milky light of dawn lit up the inside of the apprentices den. A dark figure, siluetted by the sun, stood at the entrance. "Greypaw.. c'mon wake up. It's time to train!", Nightbird called, just quiet enough to wake only her apprentice. "If you wake up quickly, you can choose which training session! Border patrol, battle, or hunting training. You'll be exhausted by the time you're done, so no more than one today!" The black she-cat sat with her white striped tail curled around her paws. She looked to the sky and noted that it was rather hard to see because of a thick pelt of fog; which suggested it would be a rather cool day, or a humid one. Very unusual for the beginning of Greenleaf!

"Close your eyes, I'll be here in the mornin'."
Back to top Go down
GreyPaw

GreyPaw

Clan/Rank : RiverClan
Gemini Cat
Number of posts : 36

PostSubject: Re: Desicions, desicions.   Desicions, desicions. EmptyThu Jun 13, 2013 3:24 pm

GreyKit blinked open one of her eyes carefully trying not to get sunlight in them. "Okay..." She yawned quietly ,making sure not to wake up the others around her, as she carefully padded out of the apprentices den. It was her first night sleeping in there, and she didn't want to start any problems so early in the morning. What time was it anyway? She stepped outside and looked up, it was a bit foggy today and it was hard to tell exactly what time it was , but it appeared to be early dawn. 

Her face suddenly brightened as her mentor told her she could choose what they did today and she had to keep herself from jumping up and down excitedly ((she had a bbad habit of doing that)). "Really?" She meowed happily, her mind racing through her options. Border Patrol would give her a chance to see all the boundaries between the clans, battle training would help her when she's in trouble, and hunting would mean more food for the clan. Not exactly sure of what she wanted she decided to go with the one that would most benefit the clan. "How about hunting?" She asked happily, knowing today would be a good day for it since GreenLeaf was starting.

[*]Have gone on at least one patrol with your Clan and mentor.[]

[*]Have been given at least one assessment by your mentor.[]

[*]Have been given battle practice by a warrior and know how to use the Battle System.[]

[*]Have been to at least one Gathering.[]

[*]Have been an apprentice for at least a month.[x]
Back to top Go down
Knight

Knight

Clan/Rank : RC Tier 4 Warrior; TC Tier 3 Warrior, SC Tier 2 Warrior, Tier 1 Rogue, WC Kit
Leo Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Desicions, desicions.   Desicions, desicions. EmptyThu Jun 13, 2013 4:04 pm

"Well then, let's get started!", she mewed before trotting out of camp and towards one of the many streams in the territory. "It's going to be a challenge today, with all of the prey scents muffled by the fog. It could be thicker on the streams too, but I guess it works the other way around too. The prey can't smell or see us!"
  After a few heartbeats, Nightbird stopped at the bank of a stream. "Since fish is a large part of the fresh-kill pile, why not learn to catch them first?" Making perfectly sure her shadow wasn't over the water, she crouched down to search for a fish to teach upon.
  Spotting an early sunfish, both of her dark paws dashed into the water to catch it. Unfortunately, she dived to late and it slipped between her paws. Coming up empty-pawed, embarrassed, and wet, she licked her paws dry. "Err.. bad luck.", she mumbled "But you get how it needs to be the right moment? Why not you try. You might have better luck" That was embarrassing.

Last edited by Nightbird on Thu Jun 13, 2013 4:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Characters : Mistpelt
Clan/Rank : RiverClanWarrior
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 15131

PostSubject: Re: Desicions, desicions.   Desicions, desicions. EmptyThu Jun 13, 2013 4:04 pm

The member 'Nightbird' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Chance Dice' : 2

Desicions, desicions. Mistpe10
Desicions, desicions. Sig2
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=xxxmuffinheadxxx
GreyPaw

GreyPaw

Gemini Cat

PostSubject: Re: Desicions, desicions.   Desicions, desicions. EmptyThu Jun 13, 2013 8:09 pm

Grepaw watched her mentor's moves carefully noticing how she angled her shadow away from the water so the fish wouldn't swim away. Suddenly, a splash of water hit GreyPaw as NightBird's paw struck the water just barely missing the fish she was after. She smiled excitedly as her mentor motioned for her to try, and angled herself away from the water like she had, watching carefully for any fish that may pass.

Suddenly she saw a flash of silver in the water, and she quickly dove both her paws in to catch it. She had it in her paws for a moment, but it managed to wriggle out and swim away completely unharmed. "Aw..." She meowed dissapointedly.

[*]Have been given battle practice by a warrior and know how to use the Battle System.[]

Last edited by GreyPaw on Thu Jun 13, 2013 8:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Pisces Dog

PostSubject: Re: Desicions, desicions.   Desicions, desicions. EmptyThu Jun 13, 2013 8:09 pm

The member 'GreyPaw' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Chance Dice' : 2

Back to top Go down
Knight

Knight

Leo Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Desicions, desicions.   Desicions, desicions. EmptyFri Jun 14, 2013 12:38 pm

"Hm.. I'll look under and see what's the problem.", Nightbird mewed, before dipping her head in the water and opening her eyes. She stayed under for a heartbeat more, before raising her head. "This part of the stream was deeper than I thought. We just can't reach them, that's all." Gazing out towards a patch of woodland downstream, "There could be better hunting there.", she suggested before making her was towards it.
   As soon as she set paw into the forest, Nightbird scented the air, her mouth agape. "What can you smell?"

Back to top Go down
GreyPaw

GreyPaw

Gemini Cat

PostSubject: Re: Desicions, desicions.   Desicions, desicions. EmptyFri Jun 14, 2013 10:26 pm

GreyPaw nodded in understnading as she padded after NightBird, stopping at the entrance to the forest. She lifted her head, inhaling deeply and then sniffing the air. She could smell forest debris, morning dew, and lots of other forest-y things, but there was something different... she couldn't quite name what it was but it was familiar... she sniffed again trying to get a better smell of it"I think... I smell some mice... possibly a thrush." She meowed uncertaintly, not sure if she was right or not.

Back to top Go down
Knight

Knight

Leo Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Desicions, desicions.   Desicions, desicions. EmptySat Jun 15, 2013 1:02 am

She nodded, Greypaw was right. A few mice, and a thrush singing high in a tree. "Let's try a mouse first. Just crouch like this..", Nightbird sank down in a hunter's crouch, "and creep forward slowly and silently. Mice can feel your pawsteps, so step lightly, and don't brush up against something that might make noise. I'll go for that one.", she motioned with her tail to a mouse nibbling on a seed below a lichen-covered oak. Creeping up slowly and as quietly as possible, the dark she-cat stopped a tail-length away.
   Suddenly leaping forward out of the cover of grass, Nightbird lunged for the helpless mouse. Unfortunately, the rustling grass alerted it, and the mouse scrambled away. Letting out a hiss in frustration, she motioned for her apprentice to try. This is not my lucky day.

Ooc- I think I jinxed it with the weather..

Last edited by Nightbird on Sat Jun 15, 2013 1:07 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Pisces Dog

PostSubject: Re: Desicions, desicions.   Desicions, desicions. EmptySat Jun 15, 2013 1:02 am

The member 'Nightbird' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Chance Dice' : 3

Back to top Go down
GreyPaw

GreyPaw

Gemini Cat

PostSubject: Re: Desicions, desicions.   Desicions, desicions. EmptySat Jun 15, 2013 3:04 am

(( XDD I think so...))

Greypaw couldn't help but notice how hard it was catching prey today. I guess that today really wasn't a good day for her to choose hunting... No! She shook her head, her eyes lighting up with determination. They had to do do this! She got into a hunting crouch and stalked forward keeping her tail low to the ground so no prey saw her.

Alas, it was all for not. We snapped a twig and the mouse scurried off into the bushes.

Last edited by GreyPaw on Sat Jun 15, 2013 3:05 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Pisces Dog

PostSubject: Re: Desicions, desicions.   Desicions, desicions. EmptySat Jun 15, 2013 3:04 am

The member 'GreyPaw' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Chance Dice' : 3

Back to top Go down
GreyPaw

GreyPaw

Gemini Cat

PostSubject: Re: Desicions, desicions.   Desicions, desicions. EmptySat Jun 29, 2013 1:50 pm

(( Sorry for double post, but is this going to be continued or is it dead? o3o I'm not exactly sure...))

Back to top Go down
Knight

Knight

Leo Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Desicions, desicions.   Desicions, desicions. EmptySat Jun 29, 2013 5:13 pm

Ooc- It's dead. New training will start tomorrow!

Back to top Go down
GreyPaw

GreyPaw

Gemini Cat

PostSubject: Re: Desicions, desicions.   Desicions, desicions. EmptySat Jun 29, 2013 6:37 pm

((Got it! :D))

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Desicions, desicions.   Desicions, desicions. Empty

Back to top Go down

Desicions, desicions.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: RiverClan Territory-
Jump to: